Nasa Says You're An Idiot If You Don't Believe In The Existence Of Aliens

Options
jonlakadeadmic
jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in The Social Lounge
well.....they kind of said that. Heres what was really said:

"i09.com – The recent exoplanet spotting by NASA’s Kepler probe revealed there might be more than a million Earth-like planets in our galaxy. Now a new estimate says as many as 1 out of every 37 sun-like stars has an Earth-like world. When we last checked in on exoplanets, astronomers had set 500 million as a conservative estimate for the number of Earth-like, potentially habitable planets in the Milky Way. Now scientists at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory have crunched the numbers again, and we’re up to at least two billion Earth-like worlds."

Comments

• goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    think about... why the ? would there be sooooo much space in the universe and only be just US... thats stupid.. but yeah i believe theirs other life forms out there
  • jonlakadeadmic
    edited March 2011
    Options
    we better find something out there before i die or ill be heated
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i thought they did at rosewell, unless thats all ?
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i told yall a long time ago

ancient alien theory is true
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Beliefs have to be supported by evidence, there is no evidence for intelligent, alien life. You're only a ? idiot if you deny the possibility of intelligent, alien life.
  • jonlakadeadmic
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Huruma wrote: »
    Beliefs have to be supported by evidence, there is no evidence for intelligent, alien life. You're only a ? idiot if you deny the possibility of intelligent, alien life.

it was just a title to grab attention lol
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Huruma wrote: »

This right here.
  • dr.oliverpo
    dr.oliverpo Members Posts: 242 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    i thought they did at rosewell, unless thats all ?

President Clinton said he tried his best to find out if anything went on. He said even though he believes in Life out there but NOTHING with Aliens happened at Roswell. After the interest in it, they just kept it alive to make money.
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited March 2011
    Options

i was thiinking the same thing man.. im actually tryna go visit those places.. armed to the teeth of course.. u dont kno wats wiating for u out there
  • toktaylor
    toktaylor Members Posts: 612 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Believeing in alien actually strengtens the belief of ? , an itelligent being would not waste all that space by creating and placing inhabitants on earth alone. 'So it is above, so below' lok at the wide diversity of life that exists on earth (below)......

I dont believe in the "BIG Bang Theory" becuase that discredit the existence of an "awareness". ? is not a man in the sky with a long, white beard. ? is not a man at all, and not a woman either. ? is sexless, ? is the Life Energy. ? is EVERYTHING; it is the Universe, it is you, me, the animals, the flowers, the atoms - everything that is. Because everything is energy. You are part of the Life Force or Life Energy,
  • jonlakadeadmic
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the big bang theory doesnt discredit a ? at all

who said ? couldnt create or start the big bang?
  • toktaylor
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the big bang theory doesnt discredit a ? at all

who said ? couldnt create or start the big bang?

true dat...............................
  • jonlakadeadmic
    edited March 2011
    Options
    what i think is interesting is that the universe is constantly expanding, and it will never stop

this means that galaxies are becoming further and further apart from each other

its like the universe is trying to separate us from finding anything lol
  • toktaylor
    edited March 2011
    Options
    what i think is interesting is that the universe is constantly expanding, and it will never stop

this means that galaxies are becoming further and further apart from each other

its like the universe is trying to separate us from finding anything lol

that is the wonders of creation, the more we experience creation we more we realize there is so much to learn
  • toktaylor
    edited March 2011
    Options
    toktaylor wrote: »
    that is the wonders of creation, the more we experience creation we more we realize there is so much to learn

"As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it."
    ALBERT EINSTEIN
  • J.Greenz
    J.Greenz Members Posts: 82
    edited March 2011
    Options
    toktaylor wrote: »
    "As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it."
    ALBERT EINSTEIN

That is mind boggling, it blows my mind, that ? is creepy.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If we're talking intelligent life as far as aliens who fly spaceships and ? then of course it will be a long shot to find them

But any form of life? If you dont think it's out there then yes. You are likely an idiot.
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Why does it matter? Just be secure with the knowledge that they're out there somewhere. Even if we made contact, it could only end badly.
  • logic80
    logic80 Members Posts: 10
    edited April 2011
    Options
    well.....they kind of said that. Heres what was really said:

"i09.com – The recent exoplanet spotting by NASA’s Kepler probe revealed there might be more than a million Earth-like planets in our galaxy. Now a new estimate says as many as 1 out of every 37 sun-like stars has an Earth-like world. When we last checked in on exoplanets, astronomers had set 500 million as a conservative estimate for the number of Earth-like, potentially habitable planets in the Milky Way. Now scientists at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory have crunched the numbers again, and we’re up to at least two billion Earth-like worlds."
    I agree with them
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    NASA should not be talkin wreckless like that without no proof. They suck. if there were other worlds, they should have found them by now. Because if other worlds find us first, WE'RE ? .
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    space is to big for us to be the only folks living out chea
  • Sh0t
    Sh0t Members Posts: 1,162
    edited April 2011
    Options
    NASA looking for reasons to not see their budget axed.

Time for NASA to join other cold war albatrosses and enter a musuem
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

lol

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    theres prob some fine ass alien ass out there and we stuck with these earth hoes
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i told yall a long time ago

ancient alien theory is true
    a friend of my girl...broke down a theory he has about the ancients and aliens..? was miind bogglin and made complete sense to me..