when youre hungry but know you shouldnt be eating

Options

Comments

• Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Juices are very good for you. They have lots of valuable vitamins.

So do raw fruits, vitamins themselves and many other foods that you can find the same valuable nutrition in but okay Doctor.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It's still besides the point. People think because they are "skinny" or have better and faster metabolisms that they can eat what they want and it won't affect them. It adds up and too much fruits juices are not good for ANYONE. And why would Pico want to make herself hungrier.

Eat an apple, some raw veggies if need be, drinks lots of water and call it a day.
    If necessary, a bit of Special K cereal as a snack can help.
    *Repost* b/c of moderator approval needed

Got damn you're on point. I eat this dry all the time.
    Special%20K%20Vanilla%20Almond%20cereal.jpeg
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    *Repost* b/c of moderator approval needed

Got damn you're on point. I eat this dry all the time.
    Special%20K%20Vanilla%20Almond%20cereal.jpeg

I have about 3 JUMBO boxes in my home as we speak. That is the best kind! I often pick out the almonds and throw a few back before even getting to the flakes. Great snack, no milk (almond for me) necessary. *Grabs a box*

I liked the Chocolatey Delight kind also but it's been years since I had any. It was great for my chocolate cravings though.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Pescetarian>>
    A vegetarian who eats fish/seafood.

Yea thats what I think I'm goin to do, jus stock up on different types of fish for the month and bake and girll em.
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    my water bottle thats 24oz, works for me, especially on the late night. Water does sometime, curb the hunger pangs.

but then, i gotta ? when i get those pangs late at night, so i try to have some veggies ready to eat, cut up, to help.

it aint easy. and its all mental. take everyones advice. use all the tips. because thats doing something and doing nothing is doing nothing.

i do get my tips from here. where else u gonna get some real ? ? the I.C is real when you can cancel out the idiots.

but if you dont I.C it, you gonna be seeking and searching, and..........be like ? it, let me do me until tomorrow.
  • Pura~Diabla
    Pura~Diabla Members Posts: 1,157
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If it's late at night I usually grab an asian pear or apple (I love jazz, honeycrisp, or fuji) and some Townhouse pretzel crackers....it fills me right up.

If you want a light meal before going to bed, Campbells chunky vegetable soup is a good option.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If I get hungry I eat. Its better to graze than to have a feast/famine eating routine.

In weight cutting, they say eating the fruit is better than drinking the juice because you still get some hydration from the fruit, and your body burns more calories digesting the ruffage than if you were to just drink the fruit.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I keep popsicles on deck!

There are some that have 0's all down the nutrition panel...no fat, no carbs, no protein ( :( )
    But, it usually does the trick.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i usually have the opposite problem of not feeling hungry when i need to eat. and on top of that i'm trying to put on like 10 more lbs, so i'm drinking protein shakes so that's another thing i have to ingest. eating seems like a chore to me sometimes.

I have been there. I knew my body needed food but I was not hungry. I would ski[ breakfast, lunch and wouldn't eat until late which really isn't good for you but I just didn't feel to eat.
    If it's late at night I usually grab an asian pear or apple (I love jazz, honeycrisp, or fuji) and some Townhouse pretzel crackers....it fills me right up.

If you want a light meal before going to bed, Campbells chunky vegetable soup is a good option.

Honeycrisp>>>>

They are de-lish.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    its probably already been posted but

apples, celery, or greek yogurt usually does the trick

water too
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Greek yogurt was surprisingly good to me. I was scraping the container for more, lol.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? what yall going through if i already ate my 5 small meals and i feel hungry in the middle of the night best belee im not eatin ?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If im hungry im eating... snacks on deck

fast metabolism FTW plus a ? workout
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If im hungry im eating... snacks on deck

fast metabolism FTW plus a ? workout

? you and get out my thread!
    >
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? what yall going through if i already ate my 5 small meals and i feel hungry in the middle of the night best belee im not eatin ?

Well yeah, if you are going to bed late naturally you will continue to feel hungry. When I feel that hungry, which has been extreme recently, I try to eat some apples, a yogurt or a bit of Special K and get to bed ASAP or I will be tempted to snack.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    eat something high protein w/o carbs and very little fat if any. like a piece (of a piece) of chicken breast (no skin) and water. It'll fill you up with the water and will more likely stimulate your metabolism (based on the way your body processes protein).

It's better to eat and create the calorie deficit through cardio than to create the calorie deficit by eating less anyway. Eating less slows down your metabolism and makes it harder to loose fat.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? you and get out my thread!
    >

LMAO i cant help if i got good genetics
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well yeah, if you are going to bed late naturally you will continue to feel hungry. When I feel that hungry, which has been extreme recently, I try to eat some apples, a yogurt or a bit of Special K and get to bed ASAP or I will be tempted to snack.

Man! My schedule is so ? up, Sun-Wed no work so i get to bed at a decent time but Thurs-Sat im up literally the whole night till 8am.

FML FML FML FML
  • Pura~Diabla
    edited March 2011
    Options

Do you track your calories? I do and it helps a lot. You might be surprised...you may have just enough calories leftover after your five meals to sneak in a late night snack.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Do you track your calories? I do and it helps a lot. You might be surprised...you may have just enough calories leftover after your five meals to sneak in a late night snack.

I'm going by the "Abs Diet Book" so I dont track my calories.
  • Pura~Diabla
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm going by the "Abs Diet Book" so I dont track my calories.

I need to check that out. My stomach has always been a problem area.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I need to check that out. My stomach has always been a problem area.

Mine too thats why i picked it up, LOL.

I been seeing a difference tho, slowly but surely.......
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited March 2011
    Options

Woman, eat an apple. It will not hurt you.
    One apple has about 100 calories and the great thin is that it's mostly made up of water.

And I saw your little comment to me missy. Lol@ me apologizing for my opinion, uh, no love. It was a figure of speech, one I rarely use. Now give me my green point, immediately!
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Woman, eat an apple. It will not hurt you.
    One apple has about 100 calories and the great thin is that it's mostly made up of water.

And I saw your little comment to me missy. Lol@ me apologizing for my opinion, uh, no love. It was a figure of speech, one I rarely use. Now give me my green point, immediately!

Fugg you talmbout?
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    fat ass ...

plump face