LMFAO... 360 users are DESPERATE for equality!!

Options
KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in IllGaming
http://vghq.net/2011/03/23/xbox-360-exclusive-character-for-mortal-kombat-hinted-at/

These 360 ? desperate as hell, making up fictional tales in their minds. NOTHING about this hints at an exclusive 360 character.

All it does is show me how desperate they are.
Xbox 360 Exclusive Character For Mortal Kombat Hinted at

Ed Boon has given strong hints over an Xbox 360 exclusive character for Mortal Kombat.

During an interview with Giant Bomb, the executive producer for the upcoming Mortal Kombat title delivered a few strong hints that Xbox 360 owners will get their fair share of exclusives; the PlayStation 3 version will be receiving Kratos, after all.

Boon said:

I don’t remember the last time we were this far along in a game and we had still major stuff to announce for it. So, not all the characters have been announced; on purpose we really wanted to have a lot of stuff that people won’t know about the game – to me, I’ve always wanted to have a question mark over the game; what’s hidden in the game; there’s a ton of hidden stuff in the game.

Boon dropped more stronger hints by saying:

Well, there’s nothing that we have ready to announce but we love our 360 players and we love our PS3 players and I think everybody’s gonna get something they’ll be happy with

There are no "hints" here........ Ed Boon is simply trying to sell his game. Ofcourse he's not gonna come out and say "Nope 360 fans get nothing" cause it would hurt sales.

The bolded is typical PR. If they had something to announce, dont you think they wouldve announced it already. pbfffffffffffffffffffffffffff yall ? can't accept the ? slap, but its happening right before our very eyes

Just incase you 360 users missed it, here is the EXCLUSIVE content ps3 will be getting, that you will never get on 360. i'm lmfao, this is better than exclusive joker bwahahahaa