Modern Warfare 2

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in IllGaming
? isn't hacked anymore, it seems they patched it all up. I've been beastin' on that ? for the past two days.

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yah logged on yesterday and ran some cames we probably lost 2 out of 6 or so we ran was moppin cats by 4000
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ps3 or 360 version?
  • VIBE
    edited March 2011
    Options
    PS3 version.

I actually surprised that MW2 is back in working order, I thought they had given up on MW2. I should've never bought Black Ops, or the new maps SMH. But the hype gets the best of me, oh well.

MW2 is by far a better game, while Black Ops just has the better features. (theater, combat training etc)
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    ps3 or 360 version?

ps3,,,,,,,,,
  • VIBE
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yah logged on yesterday and ran some cames we probably lost 2 out of 6 or so we ran was moppin cats by 4000

I swear it's all noobs on this game, I seen a grip of new cats. It could be just new PSN names or they actually just now buying the game, because it finally dropped in price. I've been workin' with the P90. 33 killstreak, easy, ? was funny as ? to hear them on their mics while all I have left is my Spas-12 and I suck with that gun but damn, I was poppin' heads off quick status while drop shotting.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Think they said the last Firmware update secured everything. 3.60 or whatever it is
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    PS3 version.

I actually surprised that MW2 is back in working order, I thought they had given up on MW2. I should've never bought Black Ops, or the new maps SMH. But the hype gets the best of me, oh well.

MW2 is by far a better game, while Black Ops just has the better features. (theater, combat training etc)

LOL This ? a hype-? , probably has his hair in bowl cut with bangs over his forehead like justin bieber right now
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited March 2011
    Options
    repalce ONE MANY ARMY with FLAK JACKET, take out COMMANDO completely, and MW2 is the best FPS ever.
  • VIBE
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LOL This ? a hype-? , probably has his hair in bowl cut with bangs over his forehead like justin bieber right now

wtf, you found my picture on fb?
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I been playing alot lately and gonna keep playing mw2. I been playing my best cod ever recently. I took off marathon pro, and stop being stubborn and used the holographic site appose to the iron sites which I been using. my k/d ratio is rising and im winning more, even won a ffa in less then 5 minutes.
  • joseph sun
    edited March 2011
    Options
    the ffas now have 12 instead of 8. alot more hectic but with my recent increased skill, no problem, just won 5 in a row.
  • love yal
    love yal Members Posts: 1,327
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Has anyone beat Morden Warfar 2?...for what system has better gameplay?
  • joseph sun
    edited March 2011
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    the ffas now have 12 instead of 8. alot more hectic but with my recent increased skill, no problem, just won 5 in a row.

scratch this post. ffa is still 8. must of been a hacked lobby.
  • VIBE
    edited March 2011
    Options
    love yal wrote: »
    Has anyone beat Morden Warfar 2?...for what system has better gameplay?

Yeah and it's a whatever story line. Do you mean what system has better graphics? Based on side by sides, I think the 360 edges by a hair but really, does it matter THAT much?
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    PS3 version.

How so?.......drop ya opinion......I'm thinking about giving this another try
  • VIBE
    edited March 2011
    Options
    How so?.......drop ya opinion......I'm thinking about giving this another try

After playing Black Ops since it's release date pretty much non-stop then going back to MW2, MW2 is a better game. Every weapon that MW2 has is better, every map is better, and the whole feel of the game is better imo. I feel that Black Ops has better features with 'Theater', 'Combat Training' and what not. BO is such a dull and boring game to play tbh, with MW2 I really never got BORED with it. It always kept it's freshness somehow, with BO it just feels and seems so dull and gets old quick as ? . Also, the killstreaks are ? on BO, the only thing I like is the Chopper and Attack Dogs.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    After playing Black Ops since it's release date pretty much non-stop then going back to MW2, MW2 is a better game. Every weapon that MW2 has is better, every map is better, and the whole feel of the game is better imo. I feel that Black Ops has better features with 'Theater', 'Combat Training' and what not. BO is such a dull and boring game to play tbh, with MW2 I really never got BORED with it. It always kept it's freshness somehow, with BO it just feels and seems so dull and gets old quick as ? . Also, the killstreaks are ? on BO, the only thing I like is the Chopper and Attack Dogs.

I like the killstreaks......they did flop with the guns though.....
  • bugsy0911
    bugsy0911 Members Posts: 373
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The biggest problem with Modern Warfare 2 was never hackers, it was the game's horrible weapon and perk balance. Modern Warfare 2 is the low point of the franchise's multiplayer. I should know, I have over 40 days invested and was a beta tester of Black Ops multiplayer.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Handguns in BO look like toothpicks. Why the ? are they so skinny?

The ARs and SMGs are all UGLY as ? .... sound terrible...... most of them are statistically identical. MW2 gives more variety and nice looking guns that sound decent

Maps in BO are ehhhhhhhhhhhhh. Firing Range is good, Jungle in good, Nuketown is fun in small doses... the rest are trash

MW2 has better graphics, guns, sound, sensitivity, challenges, maps, Pretty much superior in every way possible