8Ball>>>>>Biggie

Options

Comments

• hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    naw he aint better than t.i. but dro is underrated tho.....first album was a banger all the way thru

and I agree with u and ill take it a step further with most of these ? outhere with albums there is no way he should a second one out working on number three.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    How is the ? in my avi overrated when nobody puts him in a category he doesn't belong?

lol i was thinking the same thing
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    y'all debating with this shock poster? lol stop that....guess its hate b.i.g week
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hnic1978 wrote: »
    no ? don't make excuses when facts are being presented.

its a fact the 8ball is a living legend while big is a dead legend.......i can tell you which one is better
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I done heard ? say he better than T.I..........? NO!!!!!!! Thats overrated like a muthafucka.

He is better than T.I.
  • hnic1978
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol i was thinking the same thing

refer to my last comment
  • Plop Star
    edited March 2011
    Options
    a_list wrote: »
    y'all debating with this shock poster? lol stop that....guess its hate b.i.g week

no shock, no troll
    yall puttin big up on a pedestal that he doesnt deserve
    i believe 8ball is better than big
    big rap was mostly shock rap like eminem used to do
  • hnic1978
    edited March 2011
    Options
    He is better than T.I.

THERE WE GO!!!!!! But thats your opinion
  • P. Town
    edited March 2011
    Options
    THERE WE GO!!!!!! But thats your opinion

Why do you think he ain't? A bunch of ? that don't have to do with lyrical ability? What record sales? Is record sales why he is better?
  • bankrupt baller
    edited March 2011
    Options
    refer to my last comment

ok so u heard an opinion from 1-2 people and now hes overrated....lol log off...
  • hnic1978
    edited March 2011
    Options
    no shock, no troll
    yall puttin big up on a pedestal that he doesnt deserve
    i believe 8ball is better than big
    big rap was mostly shock rap like eminem used to do

Nobody puts on BIG on pedastal. There are a ton of fans that witnessed BIG on the come up, listened to his music and thought it was some of the best ? they had ever heard......You may not and thats cool i'm not gonna disrespect you for that but when claim something like that be prepared to defend it
  • hnic1978
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Why do you think he ain't? A bunch of ? that don't have to do with lyrical ability? What record sales? Is record sales why he is better?

okay u got the floor why is Dro better than T.I.??
  • hnic1978
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ok so u heard an opinion from 1-2 people and now hes overrated....lol log off...

U just seen ptowndonte just say it now QUIET WHEN TWO GROWN MEN ARE TALKING!!!
  • bankrupt baller
    edited March 2011
    Options
    U just seen ptowndonte just say it now QUIET WHEN TWO GROWN MEN ARE TALKING!!!

lol at putting capital letters as if you are yelling....you mad?
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? ? this thread....

plap the definition of "the dumb is intrigued by the drum" plus he a florida boy so we know he dnt know ? about hip hop all he could do in life is play football.

bankrupt baller a blackwashed whiteboy wit tupac posters all over his room hates his skin color in here cosignin anything and everything against biggie, disgusting ass subhuman..
  • bankrupt baller
    edited March 2011
    Options
    rico_ENS wrote: »
    ? ? this thread....

plap the definition of "the dumb is intrigued by the drum" plus he a florida boy so we know he dnt know ? about hip hop all he could do in life is play football.

bankrupt baller a blackwashed whiteboy wit tupac posters all over his room hates his skin color in here cosignin anything and everything against biggie, disgusting ass subhuman..

thanks for the shoutout
  • hnic1978
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol at putting capital letters as if you are yelling....you mad?

u mad is the classic comeback quote when a ? just shut u the ? up......why would i get mad over something over the computer after i log off u won't exist anymore LMAO!!!
  • bankrupt baller
    edited March 2011
    Options
    u mad is the classic comeback quote when a ? just shut u the ? up......why would i get mad over something over the computer after i log off u won't exist anymore LMAO!!!

nah its just my response to capitalized words with extra exclamtion points after it....isnt that yelling in text format therefor showing emotion?
  • P. Town
    edited March 2011
    Options
    okay u got the floor why is Dro better than T.I.??

Dro is higher on the lyricist scale than T.I. I'm not saying T.I. can't rap, but dude is far more basic than lyrical. Dro on the other hand can really go heads up with alot of ? .
  • Plop Star
    edited March 2011
    Options
    rico_ENS wrote: »
    ? ? this thread....

have you took a listen to ? catalog or are you just goin with popular opinion
    i personally love ready to die.............but i still think overall ball is better than big
  • Plop Star
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dro is higher on the lyricist scale than T.I. I'm not saying T.I. can't rap, but dude is far more basic than lyrical. Dro on the other hand can really go heads up with alot of ? .

you have said some amazing ? in the past but dro being better than t.i. almost tops the list
  • hnic1978
    edited March 2011
    Options

And T.I. doesn't why don't u ask Lil Flip if he doesn't go head up with ? . Lyrically can be debated but overall rapper....lyrical, presence, skill set, ability to make a mainstream song and then comeback a make a song his corebase then its TI by a long shot!!!
  • hnic1978
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you have said some amazing ? in the past but dro being better than t.i. almost tops the list

And sayin 8Ball is better than Biggie isn't some amazing ? ?????
  • P. Town
    edited March 2011
    Options
    And T.I. doesn't why don't u ask Lil Flip if he doesn't go head up with ? . Lyrically can be debated but overall rapper....lyrical, presence, skill set, ability to make a mainstream song and then comeback a make a song his corebase then its TI by a long shot!!!

Lil Flip? "I'll treat you like milk, I'll do nothing, but spoil you" Lil Flip?...that's your argument?
  • P. Town
    edited March 2011
    Options

You're probably one of the most ignorant, ? posters on here, so...