Battle of the H2O's: Aqua vs Waterproof...

Options
Recaptimus_Prime360
Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in AKA Donkey
Who side are on YOU on? I would've polled this, but I'm on my mobile.

I figured wit all the dispute goin on regarding IC vet waterproof & aquafina names, it's only right to create a thread to settle the matter. So who are y'all siding wit....

Aquafina Floe aka Boss Water Floe...love her or hate her, you can't deny this IC chick has made her presence known. She has the uncanny ability to derail a thread and make it about her. This chick catches more hate than Pres. Obama @ a republican conservative convention. But like Pres. Obama, she to has brushed off the attacks like pieces of lint, and kept it movin. That boss ish right there.

Waterproof aka Firewater McGee ...known IC vet around these parts. Has definitely made an impact wit his comeback thread. If this was an election, his support would be tremendous. Especially from other IC vets who know him well. Wit his in-your-face responses, this veteran has no quams to let a poster, and their whole damn family know he really feels about them. It's even been rumored that he actually has ETHER runnin thru his veins, instead of blood. But like Aqua, Waterproof also gets hate. Some of the newer donkey posters feel he's too old, and have the "game don't need you" type attitude. Will this IC vet reclaim the H2O crown, and put these newbies back in their place? Wit the support he has, why doubt him?

State your case people and holla back wit ur responses.

Comments