T-Mac = Afernee Hardaway??

Options
2»

Comments

• CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Penny was a star before he was in the nba. He got traded for Chris Webber for gods sake!!! just off of the word of Shaq. We seen penny on the movie "blue chips." we seen the commercials with the penny doll and tyra. He had a character named after him in the movie "high school high." we seen penny make it to the finals, then carry that team without shaq deep in the playoffs

WHAT DA ? HAS TRACY DONE TO EVEN EVER COME CLOSE THAT ANY OF THAT(joe pesci voice)? score the ball? jamal crawford can score the ball. what da ? has t-mac done? his claim to fame is that he cousins with vince and they aint know til they was teammates lol

comparing t-mac to penny is like comparing andre rison to deon sanders.

Did you really have to go that overboard?
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    cj012890 wrote: »
    T-Mac still my fav player...

? y'all... :(

I feel that. T-Mac was nice. slick wit it. Had swag. Once upon a time, it was only T-Mac and Kobe in the talks of who's best in the NBA. But karma is a ? and it hit sleepy slim right on the forehead. he should have stayed in toronto. he was getting better each year. even in the year 2000, who should you play with? vince carter or grant hill? that was t-mac's ? fault.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Tmac is a potential HOF'er Penny is not..

Tmac is one of the best scorers ever, what is Penny?

• Cleveland7venty6
    edited March 2011
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    Did you really have to go that overboard?

no. sorry. shock value. i was a big fan of both. truthfully. after hardaway it was mcgrady for me. shock value. (all that in a british voice.)
  • Cleveland7venty6
    edited March 2011
    Options

you can score the ball all day, but while a dude is scoring all day, his peers are getting rings, respect, money and power. and dude still scoring on a bad team. t-mac. A.I. Lebitch? kobe without shaq until gasol? ricky davis on the cavs before lebitch was drafted? pierce before kg and ray ray came?