where and how much?

Options
adagreat
adagreat Members Posts: 679
edited March 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
i hate when i come thru wit somethin fresh and exclusive and ni99az be like yo where u got that and how much you paid for that yo? whether its kicks clothes a whip or even a chick! ? is mad annoying!

Comments

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    they gonna rob u if u dont tell them
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Why it annoying? It's a compliment cuz they might wanna go get them too. :shrug
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    LOL ? unless yo ? is custom made you can ? with the I had them first ? . ? swear if they buy it first they own the brand.
  • adagreat
    adagreat Members Posts: 679
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    thats my point get ur own! why da ? we gotta be on the block wit the same ? on like we twins or brothers or some ? , whateva happened to originality!
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »

pretty much....most of my graphic tees came from uniqlo in soho and karmaloop.com ......most of the shirts brands u can't really find in stores like Macy's and Dr. Jays......besides Ralph Lauren,Nautica,H&M,and Lacoste...i can't
    really wear most common brands like sean john and Hollister cause everybody and their mother has it...
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    adagreat wrote: »
    thats my point get ur own! why da ? we gotta be on the block wit the same ? on like we twins or brothers or some ? , whateva happened to originality!

the reason why i can't wear stuff u find in the mall easily like Aeropostale,Hollioster,and Abercrombie.....these are the brands most people around my way wear the majority of the time along with Ralph Lauren and Pradas
  • akomax
    akomax Members Posts: 483 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    adagreat wrote: »
    i hate when i come thru wit somethin fresh and exclusive and ni99az be like yo where u got that and how much you paid for that yo? whether its kicks clothes a whip or even achick! ? is mad annoying!

really that's what u 'r doing ??