“Cater to me as a man should cater to a woman “

Options
mr. mista xxlusive
mr. mista xxlusive Members Posts: 1,458 ✭✭
edited March 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
“I am an independent woman in search of independent friends. That means it’s a MUST that u have Ur own Everything (car, cash, etc) and enjoy spending cash on me and wining and dining me. Cater to me as a man should cater to a woman.”

This is from a woman in her early 30s by the way. I asked her what does she have to offer if she wants such a treatment…..no response as of yet…

Ladies, what do you posses or have to offer to a man if you want to be catered to?

Fellas, what would a chick have to offer you in exchange for you to cater to her?

Preach….

Comments

• Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you should cater to each other. reciprocity shouldnt be that big of a deal
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? that ? . Fug outta here talmbout must have his own ? to spend on her. ? please. That ain't independent speak. That gold diggin language.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    welcome to 2011 my ?

its so many chicks not on their ? that has been listening to what the media has told them.... as if they are entitled to the finer things in life but barely make enough to support their 3 kids dont have a car and barely can pay their housing rent

any man on his ? i warn you dont settle for less on these self righteous smuts just treat them how you think they should be treated
  • Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yall should cater to each other, unless she is a prostitute
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with being interdependent.
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »

true that but some women of today do not get this though. They make it a big deal off of the little things when its there turn to reciprocate and all I want is a cooked meal, some fiyah azz head, a clean house, and some clean draws
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    edited March 2011
    Options
    welcome to 2011 my ?

its so many chicks not on their ? that has been listening to what the media has told them.... as if they are entitled to the finer things in life but barely make enough to support their 3 kids dont have a car and barely can pay their housing rent

any man on his ? i warn you dont settle for less on these self righteous smuts just treat them how you think they should be treated

funny u mentioned that b/c I have came across a few single mothers whose mentality is like that and that ? just boggles my mind
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    true that but some women of today do not get this though. They make it a big deal off of the little things when its there turn to reciprocate and all I want is a cooked meal, some fiyah azz head, a clean house, and some clean draws

Some ? don't get that ? either, though. ? will expect their girl to kiss their feet on some stone-age ? but then don't wanna give her what she needs.
  • akomax
    akomax Members Posts: 483 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    “I am an independent woman in search of independent friends. That means it’s a MUST that u have Ur own Everything (car, cash, etc) and enjoy spending ur cash on me and wining and dining me. Cater to me as a man should cater to a woman.”

Preach….
    fixed

cater to loss
    delusional lady
  • mr. mista xxlusive
    edited March 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    This. I don't have a problem catering to my old lady, but if I get a funny look when I ask for a sandwich, that ain't gonna work. Like pretty much everything else in a relationship, gotta give on both sides.

see thats the ? Im talkin bout. ya ol lady giving u a look about her making you a sandwhich when u done took her to PF Chang's 3 days ago? that aint right
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Women who consider monetary value as catering will be the same ? that would leave a ? if fell on hard time. The what have you done for me lately type ? . You don't set demands and expect your ? to buy you ? . He suppose to do it because he want to and not because you expect it. The best type woman is a none materialistic women. They appreciate the little ? more than the big ? .
  • Coby Vibes
    edited March 2011
    Options

and what does she want and what is she willing to give.

thats the thing people always want what they want but dont care what the other person is willing to give because they have tunnel vision.

some women dont want to feel like a maid but would rather give something else. Then there are woman who dont mind doing those things but expect to sit at home and be kept women in exchange for that.

gotta find the right fit
  • texas409
    edited March 2011
    Options
    funny u mentioned that b/c I have came across a few single mothers whose mentality is like that and that ? just boggles my mind

i have too and believe me it will get worse....its like they are saying "yes ? i made ? up choices by having babies 1-3 by random dudes but now i wont settle for less so either you deal with my baggage or im too good for you"

i hit em with the shaq face and burn out...

50withbert.gif
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    She's obviously lonely for a reason

She's just putting all her issues out up front

But one of you bone heads would still smash even though shes delusional

And so the cycle continues
  • texas409
    edited March 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Some ? don't get that ? either, though. ? will expect their girl to kiss their feet on some stone-age ? but then don't wanna give her what she needs.

this is true too my patna treats his girl like trash and she bows down to the ? on some yes ? ?

i dont knock it though if she blind and cant see i aint gonna save her.... tough break for that hoe
  • Coby Vibes
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i have too and believe me it will get worse....its like they are saying "yes ? i made ? up choices by having babies 1-3 by random dudes but now i wont settle for less so either you deal with my baggage or im too good for you"

i hit em with the shaq face and burn out...

50withbert.gif

why do most of y'all threads refer to these trashy kinds of people. there are other types of people you know
  • texas409
    edited March 2011
    Options
    why do most of y'all threads refer to these trashy kinds of people. there are other types of people you know

i cant speak for the other dudes but im only expressing the environment im in and the women around my age....hell even broke ass college girls have this mind frame now
  • Coby Vibes
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i cant speak for the other dudes but im only expressing the environment im in and the women around my age....hell even broke ass college girls have this mind frame now

then you need to change your environment
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Eh, nevermind...
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

This.

But I wouldn't take what she said in the same context.
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited March 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    She's obviously lonely for a reason

She's just putting all her issues out up front

But one of you bone heads would still smash even though shes delusional

And so the cycle continues

dopnt see a problem in bone heads smashing.. as long as they aint catering...? these ungrateful hoes man...
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    “I am an independent woman in search of independent friends. That means it’s a MUST that u have Ur own Everything (car, cash, etc) and enjoy spending cash on me and wining and dining me. Cater to me as a man should cater to a woman.”

This is from a woman in her early 30s by the way. I asked her what does she have to offer if she wants such a treatment…..no response as of yet…

Ladies, what do you posses or have to offer to a man if you want to be catered to?

Fellas, what would a chick have to offer you in exchange for you to cater to her?

Preach….

Ugly.
    Oh well, the shallow heart wants what the shallow heart wants.
  • texas409
    edited March 2011
    Options
    then you need to change your environment

only way i would do that is to hang around white folks 100% of the time

not happening
  • Mr. Terrific
    Mr. Terrific Members Posts: 483
    edited March 2011
    Options

Preach….

Personally, don't offer me ? ! I'm going to treat a woman like the lady that I expect her to be off of jump. Now, in the midst of ? with her she de-evolves into a ? /hood rat/j.o. then she gets treated accordingly.
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lmao @ independent friends...why do she care if her friends are independent.

wait how is she independent but she wants him to spend his cash on her....this woman is all kinds of crazy.