True or False: Only a broke couple can experience true love/loyalty?

Options
makaveli03
makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
edited March 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
what you think?

Comments

• Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    what about a rich couple.both of em ballin?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I wouldn't say ONLY a broke couple. But I WILL say from experience that when you on your ass you really find out if your significant other is in it for the long haul or not.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »

I think that money can hide true motives. Not hard to be dedicated to someone or tolerate them if you living a millionaires life.
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I think that money can hide true motives. Not hard to be dedicated to someone or tolerate them if you living a millionaires life.

real ? .net
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Did your brain hurt when you typed that?

• Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited March 2011
    Options
    loyalty comes from within the person regardless of what their circumstances are.
  • Dainty
    Dainty Members Posts: 2,203
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    loyalty comes from within the person regardless of what their circumstances are.

c/s

lmao @ haute.
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    False. If you both are in love thats what it is. Material things are a test. If you let material ? dictate how much you love. Well your not really IN love then.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »

Ones brain can often hurt from reading some of the stuff posted.
  • makaveli03
    edited March 2011
    Options
    haute wrote: »

nope, it did when I tried to understand how you thought this ^ post was funny in any way though?
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lmao foh wit that ? , i'm living proof that ? is wrong where did you get that ? from lol
  • makaveli03
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lmao foh wit that ? , i'm living proof that ? is wrong where did you get that ? from lol

well im living proof seeing my parents and others so I dont see how thats ?
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    nope cause when me and my baby dad first got together,,,,his first baby moms was a hoe/ stripper and i had my regular 9.5 job....my money wasnt enough nor fast enough...he would still goto her for money.....and i think he did a bit of hittin it to at that time..
  • Sh0t
    Sh0t Members Posts: 1,162
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I agree with some of the cynics here. A broke couple seems ripe for one partner to be swooped away by an affair with a better-off person. People talk all that "love you through thick and thin" stuff when opportunity isn't knocking, but we've all seen what happens otherwise.
  • stilldat_dude
    edited March 2011
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    well im living proof seeing my parents and others so I dont see how thats ?

then something is/was wrong wit THEM ? , THEY couldn't do it for whatever reason, but i haven't heard a logically response to why you made that blanket statement, if you got one i'm all ears
  • makaveli03
    edited March 2011
    Options
    then something is/was wrong wit THEM ? , THEY couldn't do it for whatever reason, but i haven't heard a logically response to why you made that blanket statement, if you got one i'm all ears

If you are broke you are only worried about what is gonna be the next meal, and if you have someone with you during those times, there is no motives in terms of being used for other resources..if that person HAS an opportunity to bail on you, and turns that opportunity down just because of the bond created naturally through genuine love, then thats how you know you are in a real situation. Being broke allows you to value ? . When you are rich, you take ? for granted, and are not seen as a person, but as a means to an end.....there is a reason celebs are never happy
  • stilldat_dude
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If you are broke you are only worried about what is gonna be the next meal, and if you have someone with you during those times, there is no motives in terms of being used for other resources..if that person HAS an opportunity to bail on you, and turns that opportunity down just because of the bond created naturally through genuine love, then thats how you know you are in a real situation. Being broke allows you to value ? . When you are rich, you take ? for granted, and are not seen as a person, but as a means to an end.....there is a reason celebs are never happy

ok that's why i wanted to hear...although i totally disagree that only poor people can truly apprecaite ? i respect your opinion, but answer me this why you think so MANY people who were poor get money and become poor again, if they had a greater apprecaition for it like you claim they would not only not go broke again, they probably would more than likely use the money more wisely and become richer than ? wit money, but you and i know that ain't the case....i mean ? come on look at the ? athletes, majority of them ? came from nothing and most of them ? finish wit nothing....most ? who have never had real quality ? don't even know how to treat it when they get. If you gave most ? on wlefare a 1 million dollar home majority after a year of living there would have trashed and ? up the place. Money doesn't change you it only exposes what you already were/are.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »

rich couples aint in the relationship for the right reasons,it's only a money thing with them

wait until she hear yo ass aint making the money you use to
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It is nice to be able to build something from nothing and build it together as a partnership.
    But to say that is the only way unconditional love can be experienced would be inaccurate.
  • makaveli03
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ok that's why i wanted to hear...although i totally disagree that only poor people can truly apprecaite ? i respect your opinion, but answer me this why you think so MANY people who were poor get money and become poor again, if they had a greater apprecaition for it like you claim they would not only not go broke again, they probably would more than likely use the money more wisely and become richer than ? wit money, but you and i know that ain't the case....i mean ? come on look at the ? athletes, majority of them ? came from nothing and most of them ? finish wit nothing....most ? who have never had real quality ? don't even know how to treat it when they get. If you gave most ? on wlefare a 1 million dollar home majority after a year of living there would have trashed and ? up the place. Money doesn't change you it only exposes what you already were/are.

but you act like its easy not to blow money when you have it and you act like its easy to actually be rich..this is a country about who you know not what you do, it has always been that way, and always will be...most broke people are broke because they are unlucky most of the time....because of this bad luck, this causes them to 1. turn to crime 2. turn to loved ones/church/etc....its the way this country works due to the rules of capitalism. Now in terms of love, when two people dont have the means to become better than what they are, and even if they do end up better than before, that foundation of true love was there and cant go away because they know damn well how hard it was to achieve that.

Athletes are once in a generation type performers not anyone can be an athlete and not anyone can ACTUALLY make it while being an athlete. You cant overlook how hard it is to be successful in a country that doesn't give you an equal platform anymore
  • stilldat_dude
    edited March 2011
    Options
    but you act like its easy not to blow money when you have it and you act like its easy to actually be rich..this is a country about who you know not what you do, it has always been that way, and always will be...most broke people are broke because they are unlucky most of the time....because of this bad luck, this causes them to 1. turn to crime 2. turn to loved ones/church/etc....its the way this country works due to the rules of capitalism. Now in terms of love, when two people dont have the means to become better than what they are, and even if they do end up better than before, that foundation of true love was there and cant go away because they know damn well how hard it was to achieve that.

Athletes are once in a generation type performers not anyone can be an athlete and not anyone can ACTUALLY make it while being an athlete. You cant overlook how hard it is to be successful in a country that doesn't give you an equal platform anymore

? what lol??? Most ? are broke because they make ? choices in life (having kids when you can't afford them, buying everything on credit, etc) come on now lets be real here...It acutally not hard at all to become rich in this country (why u think it's called the land of opportunity lol) just got to know HOW to use your money when you get it and most don't...and since you wanted to use a weak cop out for the athlete example that crushed that statement, what's your excuse for all the REGULAR people who win the lottery and do the same ? (hell it's so bad wit them they created a ? series about it lol)...what's your excuse for them? Sorry homie but that logic is just severely flawed
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I honestly dont trust females period rich or poor. But Here's something to consider:

70+ percent of Divorce is filed by WOMEN.

The Majority of Divorce stems from fights about MONEY

In States where the recession has hurt the economy the hardest. The divorce rate dropped significantly (? I cant leave him who'll take care of my ? ass?). In States where the recession has had minimal effects...the divorce rate is the same. (Im doing fine I dont need his ? ass no more)

There is a direct correlation between how a woman feels about you. And how much money you have. So yeah. I dont trust no chick that wasnt head over heels for me at my most broke.
    Hell u cant even trust them ? then either.
  • makaveli03
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? what lol??? Most ? are broke because they make ? choices in life (having kids when you can't afford them, buying everything on credit, etc) come on now lets be real here...It acutally not hard at all to become rich in this country (why u think it's called the land of opportunity lol) just got to know HOW to use your money when you get it and most don't...and since you wanted to use a weak cop out for the athlete example that crushed that statement, what's your excuse for all the REGULAR people who win the lottery and do the same ? (hell it's so bad wit them they created a ? series about it lol)...what's your excuse for them? Sorry homie but that logic is just severely flawed

lol my logic? u just used the lottery as an example of how easy it is to be successful in this country...how many people actually win the lottery? and yes unlucky means doing things the right way, but still not getting the results you want...not because of not working hard, or smart, but YOU JUST RAN OUT OF LUCK..to act like that ? aint literally why most people are broke...IDK what to tell you. People having kids, well thats on them...but like I said, in this country in order to know what true love and loyalty is, you probably are going to have to have people in your life you value, because the rules of the game in this country are every man for themselves....yea thats a beautiful thing (not).

to say its not hard to be rich in this country is just being dumb right now....there are millions of people without jobs right now who are more credible to have a high paying job than any of us probably will be, but I am working a great job, and many others are working great jobs because they have people they know in positions where they can get a good word in. THAT IS LUCK not STRATEGY......the rules in this game (country) are rigged for only the rich to be happy, and the rest to suffer. This is not logic, its fact.

in terms of the topic of love/loyalty...when you have people to live for, who are in the same struggle as you....you are more selfless in thinking, than you would be if you were balling, and found a bad shorty to trick on
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    It is nice to be able to build something from nothing and build it together as a partnership.
    But to say that is the only way unconditional love can be experienced would be inaccurate.

no doubt it would be but alot of relationships arent built on that type of love.Women motto is,you gotta pay to play