Ayo fellaz, ever take a hood chick

Options
king hassan
king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
to a nice place to eat where you actually had to be "dressed" what was the interaction like and how was her reaction to being out the hood in a chill atmosphere

Comments

• GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Can say that I have but I would image it to be like the movie Set It Off. When Jada showed up with that Asian dress on. Saying big words she doesnt use right in a sentence. Not knowing what the menu says. Would this be a stereotype or wouldnt it?
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    nope.........cant say i have unless you include applebees and tgif and ? like that
  • Hatter
    Hatter Members Posts: 2,451 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    by hood chicks do you mean hood rats, if so then they are automatic jumpoffs and im not spending that type of money on a jumpoff
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yeah,

much to my dismay,

cute lil momma who had phat ole ass with thorough thigh....head game crucial

long story short, was feeling generous and just got pay a lil overtime check....so decided to take her to something a little more up scale than what she was use to....jointed called Applesbees.....? was mad pack. Anyway baby girl damn near got into with the snowflake waitress for putting ice and her tea....? was crazy...
  • Plop Star
    edited March 2011
    Options
    First question you should have asked Kang is weither or not anyof these fella's been to a nice place to eat.
    How you expect them to gauge how they lady was reacting when they was acting an ass themselves?

*never been to a "nice" place to eat post*

and most likely i wont like it, bougie people, overpriced food.........naw not for me
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i took this broad out to e the Japanese steakhouse where they cook the food right in front you on the grill. It's not a fansy spot for real or a place where you have to dress up. They bring you a little cup of some type of soup. she just yells out "IS THIS MAYONNAISE" Then she was like I wonder if i can get a 4pc wing outta here you know all Asians got wings in the back.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    nope.....i know better
  • Plop Star
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    i took this broad out to e the Japanese steakhouse where they cook the food right in front you on the grill. It's not a fansy spot for real or a place where you have to dress up. They bring you a little cup of some type of soup. she just yells out "IS THIS MAYONNAISE" Then she was like I wonder if i can get a 4pc wing outta here you know all Asians got wings in the back.

my type of girl lol
  • king hassan
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    nope.........cant say i have unless you include applebees and tgif and ? like that
    *never been to a "nice" place to eat post*

and most likely i wont like it, bougie people, overpriced food.........naw not for me
    ? you be cracking me up. Should have taken that crazy chick just for ? and giggles lol
  • Plop Star
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? you be cracking me up. Should have taken that crazy chick just for ? and giggles lol

hell naw....she came up to a place we was shootin pool and jumped on the table and kicked all the ? off........just because

i wont take that ? to the store let alone to a restuarant
  • king hassan
    edited March 2011
    Options
    First question you should have asked Kang is weither or not anyof these fella's been to a nice place to eat.
    How you expect them to gauge how they lady was reacting when they was acting an ass themselves?
    Man I took a chic to "Cedars of Lebanon" in Hyde Park which is really not upscale but it's not fried food. Man she was uptight the whole time, ? was funny. And the menu she kept looking at it like "what's this, this don't sound good"
  • king hassan
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Damn LMAO..................
  • king hassan
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hell naw....she came up to a place we was shootin pool and jumped on the table and kicked all the ? off........just because

i wont take that ? to the store let alone to a restuarant
    ? you got me in tears over here, good thing you ain't pipe, smart man
  • Plop Star
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? you got me in tears over here, good thing you ain't pipe, smart man

im not and never will, cause then she gon be cut my ? off crazy
    this the craziest ? i ever met in my life, when i see her in public i literally run
  • bmoreeast
    bmoreeast Members Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    yeah,

much to my dismay,

cute lil momma who had phat ole ass with thorough thigh....head game crucial

long story short, was feeling generous and just got pay a lil overtime check....so decided to take her to something a little more up scale than what she was use to....jointed called Applesbees.....? was mad pack. Anyway baby girl damn near got into with the snowflake waitress for putting ice and her tea....? was crazy...

Lmao!!! ? called Applebees upscale and something she wasnt used to.
    I took a stripper ? to Applebees before. She aint act crazy but you know them ? dont know how to dress in public so all we got were nasty stares from all the women the whole time we were there.
    But yeah i took a broad to the movies and the ? wouldnt shut the ? up. I hadnt even beat yet but afterwards i didnt even want to anymore.
  • Mr. Terrific
    Mr. Terrific Members Posts: 483
    edited March 2011
    Options

LMAO, yooooo what were the other ppl like at the grill? I know they where like 'damn blk women!'
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I am not any kind of "hoodrat" but I don't feel comfortable ordering a $30 entree, appetizers and drinks not included, especially if he is paying for it.
  • Sh0t
    Sh0t Members Posts: 1,162
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I was doing this in high school because I enjoyed how uncomfortable the girls looked.

Taking women out of their comfort zone is a good way to begin the head beating process.

These days, 200 dollar dinner bills aren't uncommon for me, usually because of all the wine. Pay cash for added eye-widening
  • Mr. Terrific
    Mr. Terrific Members Posts: 483
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I am not any kind of "hoodrat" but I don't feel comfortable ordering $30 entree alone, appetizers and drinks not included, especially if he is paying for it.

do you sub-consciously feel like you gonna 'owe' him? *clutches hand, raises left eyebrow*
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    one of my biggest hobbies is nice resturants.....so whenever dating a chick, i always give a few test runs at little microbreweries pubs n ? like that....little specialty places where it's not dress up nice, but still nicer than the normal chain resturaunts..//if they can't handle that ? , it never goes any further than that.....
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I am not any kind of "hoodrat" but I don't feel comfortable ordering a $30 entree, appetizers and drinks not included, especially if he is paying for it.
    If thats alot you need to step that game up. Its not like your paying for it. But you should at least offer a tip. Because really if a guy is taking you out like that impression is on hyper mode.
  • king hassan
    edited March 2011
    Options
    We know you not a hoodrat ma'am. LOL Chi Chi what's going on
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    do you sub-consciously feel like you gonna 'owe' him? *clutches hand, raises left eyebrow*

dh6b88.jpg................
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

No, it's not about that. I usually offer to at least pay the tip. Most men don't allow me but I have done it.
    I guess I don't feel it necessary to pay for overpriced food to satisfy me, my taste buds or make the evening a better one.
    GrizTitan wrote: »
    If thats alot you need to step that game up. Its not like your paying for it. But you should at least offer a tip. Because really if a guy is taking you out like that impression is on hyper mode.

Me not being the one to pay for it is irrelevant. As I mentioned above ^^ I do offer to pay the tip. Last year a man had taken me out for dinner and I don't really drink but he ordered me one. I wasn't really feeling or rather couldn't finish it but the drink itself was $10 alone so I asked if he wanted it being that I barely drank any and if not, don't worry, I will just pay for it. I didn't want it to be wasted along with his money.

I really don't get why a baby sized portion needs to be overpriced. Especially when we've just met, I don't feel comfortable having him drop a lot of cash on me, I guess I am simple in that regard.
    I'm not at all cheap, I'm just frugal and it carries over to another doing for me.
    We know you not a hoodrat ma'am. LOL Chi Chi what's going on

:)
    Hola mi Rey! Como estas? Y el nina? Que hace? Dime mi amor.
  • Sh0t
    Sh0t Members Posts: 1,162
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I hate when girls offer to pay the tip, tbh.

If I'm taking you out, just sit there and look pretty. Don't try to help out. I got this.

When a woman touches her wallet or any money at all, it seems to slightly dry out her ? a bit, so I prefer to take care of all the bills on most nights out.