makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
edited March 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
this kid scoring wise is insane

Comments

• af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yea dude has been ballin since the trade. Interested to see how him and Reke play alongside each other
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Marcus Thornton would be the GOAT 6th man for a winning team....

and c/s 2012 (never thought i'd say that)...Dudley does alil bit of everything, ? completely changed his whole game up..in college he wasnt shootin like this now hes a legit 40% + 3pt shooter, still a good rebounder for his size nh, gives effort defensively, etc.
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited March 2011
    Options
    j-dud is official man dudes a gritty type player and can shoot lights out
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Last year when Cp3 got hurt he averaged 15 ppg then for some reason this year he rode the bench and when they traded him to the Kings I knew he was gonna flourish there I found out dude was a scorer when he dropped 37 on the cavs last year definently one of the steals of the draft last year I think miami picked him 44th and traded him
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    But last Year he was scoring a good bit when he got a chance to play , Hornets just for whatever reason didnt like him on the court, he proved last year he could score the basketball..

so him going off with the Kings aint a surprise..
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yea he's doin his thing, I think he can continue to grow. He's like a more physical Brandon Roy imo.
  • MillzOG
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yea he's doin his thing, I think he can continue to grow. He's like a more physical Brandon Roy imo.

bruh.............
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    They dont call him Buckets for no reason.

That New Orleans HC just didnt like dude it seemed.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    edited March 2011
    Options
    bruh.............

Bruh?.....
  • MillzOG
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Bruh?.....

Brandon Roy when healthy is a top 15-20 player in the NBA, hes an all around 2 guard and you can build a team around him (which Portland has done)....no way in hell can you build a team around an undersized 2 guard that does nothing well but score the ball.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Brandon Roy when healthy is a top 15-20 player in the NBA, hes an all around 2 guard and you can build a team around him (which Portland has done)....no way in hell can you build a team around an undersized 2 guard that does nothing well but score the ball.

I'm not disputing that, I'm sayin they have the same abilities. Brandon was a lottery pick and ofcourse that means he's gonna get more opportunities than a second round pick thats bounced around a couple times. But when he's in the game and gettin minutes he gets ? done. Even when he was healthy I didnt consider B.R. a top 5 shooting gaurd. He had to become a franchise player because when they drafted Oden he was supposed to be the franchise, but he fell thru and Roy had to become the face of the team. If they had drafted KD instead Roy would clearly be the 2 or 3 option behind Aldridge.
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Still smdh the Hornets traded him!
    With David West out the rest of the year, we could use him now