How would you feel if you got rich, knocked up a chick..

Options
American.Loo
American.Loo Members Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
and her entire family ended up living off your child support payments?

suppose the aggreed monthly child support payments were like $40K a month because you were just that rich.

thats some people's annual salary. now howd you feel if you found out she was buying her adult brothers sneakers and ? , taking her auntie to get her hair did and paying her mama car note with that ? .

iono. i was saw a preview for that BET show "Toya" and this popped in my head

Comments

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'd be mad as ? but ain't much I could do. Shiddin I atlas try to get full or joint custody to minimize the payment.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if i got rich im nuttin in the first bad ? i see then pull a oj if ? go like that
  • American.Loo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    even though i'd be rich, the thought of a family full of able-bodied adults lounging around blowing my money would ? me off.
  • Sh0t
    Sh0t Members Posts: 1,162
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Yea, a whole family eating off their ? cousin/daughter/sister would make me sad.

I got snipped years ago, so first thing I would do is sue my doctor.
  • American.Loo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    40K a month for a kid is rediculous.

I have a 2 year old son and his expsenses dont even equal 2K a month.
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I thought it said" how would you feel if you knocked up a rich chick"
    I just made sue i never baby'd up a hood rat.
    Strap up ? . It'll happen to you
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i dont care if im rich... now ask these military ? who marry these girls straight from the phillipines... same situation... different paycheck
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i'm a lady... but to answer t/s's question i would be ? but there's nothing you could do about it but pull a dwade and file for custody ....wade the same ? who spends 6 months of the year on the road now has his kids full time so its not impossible.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Wouldn't happen...cause I wouldn't agree to 40K a month in child support. Who the ? would?
  • American.Loo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Wouldn't happen...cause I wouldn't agree to 40K a month in child support. Who the ? would?

I'm sure you're aware that such things can be court-ordered.

At one point, nas was ordered to pay 44K a month.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

Whether or not you do or don't agree is not your decision. LOL
  • American.Loo
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Whether or not you do or don't agree is not your decision. LOL

That ? plans on burning his money like the joker.
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

suppose the aggreed monthly child support payments were like $40K a month because you were just that rich.

thats some people's annual salary. now howd you feel if you found out she was buying her adult brothers sneakers and ? , taking her auntie to get her hair did and paying her mama car note with that ? .

If a ? rich and gets a chick pregnant, then he gotta eat the consequences, ? know ahead of time he got long paper and the court system is gon' reach deep in his pockets on some child support ? , but any normal ? would be mad as ?
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Aint much you can do. ? you expect? 40 to 50 grand a month = $480,000 - $600,000 pre-tax. Shawty gonna definitely be making it rain. ? is disgusting. Spread her legs, got creampied, pushed out some crotchfruit & now she getting a CEO salary minus stock options. Its the rich ? fault though.....the minute I'd made it that large, I'd get a vasectomy.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Im bout to start a consulting service. Get chicks hooked up & babymama'd by ballers, lawyers, doctors, entrepreneurs & CEOs. Charge a 8% referral fee.

40 Grand a month X 12 months = $480,000 a year. 50 broads = $24 Million. 24M X .08% referral = $1.92 Million per year.

BALLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SERIOUS TOO. Bout to go buy a domain name now.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I saw that toya commercial and was disgusted

I am completely done with BET man
  • Mr. Terrific
    Mr. Terrific Members Posts: 483
    edited March 2011
    Options
    how would I feel?????

"? !"...smh...rocking back and forth,"? !"...smh...rocking back and forth,"? !"...smh...rocking back and forth,"? !"...smh...rocking back and forth,"? !"...smh...rocking back and forth
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

You should prolly change the thread then. Since you specifically said the AGREED amount. No?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'd Scott Peterson the ?

images-1.jpg
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Get custody of the child or take the L like a man. No sense worrying about what the woman doing w/ your money, but I would certainly fight to get it reduced as much as possible. *shrugs*
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    how would i feel?????

"? !"...smh...rocking back and forth,"? !"...smh...rocking back and forth,"? !"...smh...rocking back and forth,"? !"...smh...rocking back and forth,"? !"...smh...rocking back and forth

lmfaooooo.....
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i'm not paying ? , all them funds is going to getting my seed up out there, I can hire a live in sitter for half that, import one for 1/4 that
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited March 2011
    Options
    gotta kno who u puttin ur seed into... i would get some bad ? from all over the world and have UN of kids....take custody, and keep the bms in check.. IE dont let em have no american female friends...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    zoepian wrote: »
    gotta kno who u puttin ur seed into... i would get some bad ? from all over the world and have UN of kids....take custody, and keep the bms in check.. IE dont let em have no american female friends...
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited March 2011
    Options

my exact sentiments.. "wat have u done for me lately?" "gimme half" lol foh