If there was a all out street war and there weren't any restrictions because of......

Options
2»

Comments

• blacklsoldier
    blacklsoldier Members Posts: 899
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Oh yeah and the mexican mafia is nothing associated with ms-13.

Of course their not the same thing, however ......

Although some might identify themselves as being a Sureno gang member, the original meaning of the term denotes an umbrella of gangs who fall under the control of the Mexican Mafia. Sureno sets may have conflict with each other Sureno gangs on the streets, yet in prison they will bond together for protection under the leadership of the Mexican Mafia.
    Sureno gang members often identify themselves with the number ‘13’ to represent the thirteenth letter of the alphabet, the letter ‘M’. This is used to pay homage to the Mexican Mafia. http://www.knowgangs.com/gang_resources/profiles/surenos/
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

Although some might identify themselves as being a Sureno gang member, the original meaning of the term denotes an umbrella of gangs who fall under the control of the Mexican Mafia. Sureno sets may have conflict with each other Sureno gangs on the streets, yet in prison they will bond together for protection under the leadership of the Mexican Mafia.
    Sureno gang members often identify themselves with the number ‘13’ to represent the thirteenth letter of the alphabet, the letter ‘M’. This is used to pay homage to the Mexican Mafia. http://www.knowgangs.com/gang_resources/profiles/surenos/

Apples and Oranges ? .
  • blacklsoldier
    edited March 2011
    Options
    SMH at yall ? saying the Police. I thought ? /MOST black people could'nt stand them ? ? Now yall riding with them
  • blacklsoldier
    edited March 2011
    Options
    mrsoutcity wrote: »
    Apples and Oranges ? .

Like I said earlier "Of course their not the same thing" ....
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Like I said earlier "Of course their not the same thing" ....

The "M" in MS ain't got ? to with paying homage to Mexico..
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options

The 13 in MS-13 is not the same 13 in Sureno 13
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    6....................and when they least expect it i turn on them and let my ? rise to power
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    how is that possible when you and you cohorts decimated your "? 's" number's?

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ya got me on that one ?
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Da ? ? I didnt see a choice for whom ever is winning.
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ms 13 isn't associated with la eme wtfffff lol learn your history.

but i'll go with mexican mafia there like a ? army got guns for days.
  • streetmason
    streetmason Members Posts: 75
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so no one is getting taylor'd?
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Mofos musta forgot the US Military is still at the top of the food chain, I'm riding with them
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The government of course.

LOL @ Muslims (terrorists) though.