Cure For Aids & Other Chronic Diseases Found In Tanzania Africa?

Options
JadaRoss
JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in For The Grown & Sexy
they probably ? him or them off in no time

you think doctors and governments want people cured???

noo!!they probably have on the news he was mysteriously murdered and lied on that he was a witch

Comments

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If they do have a cure they are holdin it. The treatment for that ? is cash cow.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    JadaRoss wrote: »
    they probably ? him or them off in no time

you think doctors and governments want people cured???

noo!!they probably have on the news he was mysteriously murdered and lied on that he was a witch

Cosign!!!!!!!!!!
  • JadaRoss
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you never know,cause the old man uses a plant and not that voodoo ? that people claim africans do

not all african doctors are witch doctors

i watched the whole documentary

he said his medicine comes from a tree
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? all that other ? . I was waiting for the reporter to interview people that have already taken the "cure" and see what the results were.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    they wont last long.....either there government sells the cure to america for some chump change or the americans take it
  • JadaRoss
    edited March 2011
    Options
    they wont last long.....either there government sells the cure to america for some chump change or the americans take it

i see that in the near future but you know doctors want to see people sick so they can make money

if this is actual cure doctors wont make money anymore
  • JadaRoss
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i see that in the near future but you know doctors want to see people sick so they can make money

thats what i mean the americans well have the cure put away and only sell to the richest of rich folks
  • JadaRoss
    edited March 2011
    Options
    thats what i mean the americans well have the cure put away and only sell to the richest of rich folks

that's wrong if that ever happens
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    can somebody summarize what the cure is?
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

It's not the doctors...It's the pharmaceutical companies that make the money from people being sick. Regardless if it's a cure or not the doctors will continue to make money. Picture it this way. If you have a doctor with a cure say you get cured in 4 or 5 visits maybe. Or maybe even just one with numerous follow up visits. The doctor is getting paid by charging you out the ass you for those visits/multiple treatments/tests/follow ups ect ect. However the pharm companies and medical insurance companies will lose out the biggest they'd rather you keep having to get treatments that way for the rest of your life every month you're buying their meds renewing your prescription.
  • JadaRoss
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i remember some asian doctor said she had a cure but someone stole her laptop with everything on it while she was at a restaurant
  • aijalon
    aijalon Members Posts: 919
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I was skeptical up until the Caucasians graced us with their presence in the video.