iRefuse to get ? shots.

Options

Comments

• raevanaa
    raevanaa Confirm Email Posts: 212
    edited March 2011
    Options
    androgynous. i didn't really post much, i kinda just lurked and hung out in ppm.
    Attachment not found.
    I don't remember you, what was your username back then?

And post a recap shot for all the new IC cats.

that is me. those are my ? . and yes, the lighting is bad so my face is darker than my chest.
    no i do not have a ? .
    thereyago.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    raevanaa wrote: »
    lol i'm a tattoo artist, my tattoos are like free advertisment. removing them would be bad for business.
    and naw my ass ain't just FLAT but it isn't nearly as big as the cottage cheese filled monstrosities traipsing the streets of atlanta.
    i ain't gone lie, i considered it but mannn...that ? sounds like DEATH

Yeah? Nothing sexier than a fly woman with some nice ink...accept maybe one that's the actual artist. What shop you work out of?
  • raevanaa
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Twice as Nice, MPHS TN.
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Yeah? Nothing sexier than a fly woman with some nice ink...accept maybe one that's the actual artist. What shop you work out of?
  • raevanaa
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

u simp ass nicca. lol. complimenting this ? and her tacky musty lookin arms
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i swear, i've posted on the IC for 6+ years...
    left after it went down, came back after the upgrade
    && yall ? still making aliases?
    ...*le-sigh*

so u been here that long but you cant correctly respond to a quote?
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    memphis TN you out here lyin ? i be in memphis with gotti and star and them you out here bullshittin like a ? emotional female ? if you dont like it there's the ? door

MODS PLEASE DON'T DELETE MY POAST I WASN'T PROMOTING ANOTHER WEBSITE WWW.FGTSCRYINGABOUTHOPHOP.NET ISN'T A REAL SITE I JUST MADE THAT UP TO POINT OUT HOW THIS CRYING FGT IS CRYING ABOUT HOPHOP IT'S NOT REAL
  • raevanaa
    edited March 2011
    Options
    memphis TN you out here lyin ? i be in memphis with gotti and star and them you out here bullshittin like a ? emotional female ? if you dont like it there's the ? door

MODS PLEASE DON'T DELETE MY POAST I WASN'T PROMOTING ANOTHER WEBSITE WWW.FGTSCRYINGABOUTHOPHOP.NET ISN'T A REAL SITE I JUST MADE THAT UP TO POINT OUT HOW THIS CRYING FGT IS CRYING ABOUT HOPHOP IT'S NOT REAL

huh? say wha?
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    u simp ass nicca. lol. complimenting this ? and her tacky musty lookin arms

i think ? wit tattoos is sexy than a miuthafucka
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    i think ? wit tattoos is sexy than a miuthafucka

yea im just fukin with that nicca. tattoos are sexy but only in certain places on a womens body.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    this chick is not real. both those attachments are bogus..on to the nex tthread.
  • Plop Star
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yea im just fukin with that nicca. tattoos are sexy but only in certain places on a womens body.

yep yep...........
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    androgynous. i didn't really post much, i kinda just lurked and hung out in ppm.
    Attachment not found.

that is me. those are my ? . and yes, the lighting is bad so my face is darker than my chest.
    no i do not have a ? .
    thereyago.

I remember that username. If I'm not mistaking you made a thread about your sibling then the thread was derailed when you were accused of being a ? lmao. You've been ghost ever since.
  • raevanaa
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I remember that username. If I'm not mistaking you made a thread about your sibling then the thread was derailed when you were accused of being a ? lmao. You've been ghost ever since.

i'll probably be ghost again. IC been fell off. its a ? sausagefest around here cuz according to all of you, every woman that posts is a man. nobody wants to stick around for that ? .
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

? you ? ! Lol. But you not feeling sleeve tats on chicks, huh? A lot of ? is like that. Especially on the IC.
  • NatTurner1972
    NatTurner1972 Members Posts: 239
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't like tats on females but it is not a deal breaker one or two is alright but yo I'm not trying to be funny when I ask this do you have a lot of strippers coming to get tats at your shop?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i'll probably be ghost again. IC been fell off. its a ? sausagefest around here cuz according to all of you, every woman that posts is a man. nobody wants to stick around for that ? .

c'mon shorty u aint been on here long enough to get harassed for nudes yet u gotta stay around the ? to female ratio is all ? up stay here and post ? wit JEFF AXEL the black man ya smell me?
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i'll probably be ghost again. Ic been fell off. Its a ? sausagefest around here cuz according to all of you, every woman that posts is a man. Nobody wants to stick around for that ? .

hey look buddy don't try that realizing how much of a fgt you're being and then trying to non chalantly deflect my points about right clicking and how crying about having to use a keyboard when you're obviously going to be using a keyboard anyway ? with me
  • raevanaa
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? you ? ! Lol. But you not feeling sleeve tats on chicks, huh? A lot of ? is like that. Especially on the IC.

that's because a lot of ? on the IC believe what the majority of other ? believe to seem cool.
    a lot of these anti-christian ? be in church erry sunday.
    a lot of these ? bashing females ain't really hard on hoes at all, they just keyboard pimpin.
    whatever, i ain't trippin...
  • Plop Star
    edited March 2011
    Options
    that's because a lot of ? on the IC believe what the majority of other ? believe to seem cool.
    a lot of these anti-christian ? be in church erry sunday.
    a lot of these ? bashing females ain't really hard on hoes at all, they just keyboard pimpin.
    whatever, i ain't trippin...

hit the nail on the muthafuckin head
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i wouldnt wife a chick with madd tattoos, like 2 or 3 is accceptable depending on placement, but that disease on ops arm aint rockin over here
  • raevanaa
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't like tats on females but it is not a deal breaker one or two is alright but yo I'm not trying to be funny when I ask this do you have a lot of strippers coming to get tats at your shop?

yes, and strippers break bread.
  • raevanaa
    edited March 2011
    Options
    c'mon shorty u aint been on here long enough to get harassed for nudes yet u gotta stay around the ? to female ratio is all ? up stay here and post ? wit JEFF AXEL the black man ya smell me?

lol yall ? up the ratio by running all the ? away. ain't my fault.
  • raevanaa
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    I just wanna see the art work.

i don't really have any close up shots of my sleeves, never cared enough to take any.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    its not that serious.......a big ass isnt necessarily a good one...and a leaner one isnt necessarily a bad one