I dont like Wiz Khalifa

Options
iphucq
iphucq Members Posts: 961 ✭✭
edited March 2011 in The Reason
He is 1 of the worst rappers......all swag no substance......cannot wait 4 his album 2 flop so ? can act like they never liked him....similar 2 what houston did 2 lil flip

Comments

• maafa
    maafa Members Posts: 286
    edited March 2011
    Options
    cant wait for his album to flop? i dont wish failure on the ? , but i couldnt care less what numbers his album do. doubt it some ? on there that will stand the test of time anyway . but once some new ? come around that grab ppl attention, he might get that flip treatment. who knows
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    Options
    maafa wrote: »
    cant wait for his album to flop? i dont wish failure on the ? , but i couldnt care less what numbers his album do. thought it some ? on there that will stand the test of time anyway . but once some new ? come around that grab ppl attention, he might get that flip treatment. who knows

true.....but i must be a wack ? cuz i h8 when the masses (dumb mofos wit a 4th grade reading level) elect the most basic non talented mofos and then dis own em............he like the new solja boi and Cabin fever was horrible......oh yeah....unlike most mofos who blindly dislike a rapper i actually listen 2 they ? so im tellin u when this ? fail u gonna be rollin up weed on his wack ass album.....
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i didnt know thats what happened to lil flip,
    i thought lil flip got ja ruled
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    Options
    young law wrote: »

let me tell ya a story bout lil flip............i moved 2 houston from nyc and thought houston rappers were alllllll slow and basic.......(true 2 some degree as compared 2 nyc) this ? flip get on and h town actin like he the truth...........im like, 'yeah, he cool in the h but compare em 2 anybody else and he is straight gabbage.

? in the h was like.....nooooo, but low and behold, once he got nation wide. ? abandoned him like a used condom.....h town was done with flip way b4 t.i DESTrOYED him

now back 2 our regularly scheduled program
  • maafa
    maafa Members Posts: 286
    edited March 2011
    Options
    young law wrote: »

in a way it did..but dudes out here in houston was still siding with flip a lil bit, so i wouldnt say ti giving that ? Ls was the sole purpose tho
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yeah hes doo doo i hate that ? laugh he does
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yeah hes doo doo i hate that ? laugh he does

thank u he laff like rev x @ 1:07
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    He aight....nothing groundbreaking but better than alot of rappers. I just started really giving him a chance cuz I hate everything Pittsburgh being a Ravens fan lol.
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    iphucq wrote: »
    thank u he laff like rev x @ 1:07

lmfao hahahahhahaha @ that vid
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    iphucq wrote: »
    He is 1 of the worst rappers......all swag no substance......cannot wait 4 his album 2 flop so ? can act like they never liked him....similar 2 what houston did 2 lil flip

this accurately describes him. Hell, the ? don't even rap anymore. As one poster described him a few weeks back: "All he does is talk ? over hot beats."
    Cabin Fever and Rolling Papers were utter trash. "On My Level" is the only 2011 song from Wiz that I ? with.
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Dude got wack as soon as he blew up.

I don't know what gave him the impression that he needed to stop writing, he wasn't a strong lyricist to beign with.

"Kush & OJ" and his mixtape work with Currensy was dope as hell. "Deal Or No Deal" was ok too

Beside "The Race" and "Black & Yellow" (was ok) I don't like most of the material I've heard from Rolling Papers

I know he's always made pop songs like "Daddy" and "Lose Control" but "Roll Up" was ? as hell
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Lol@ the Wiz ad banner at the top of the page. I ? wit Wiz, but I understand that everything aint for everybody.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    White ? on my facebook seem to disagree with you brah lol
  • destro1
    destro1 Members Posts: 622 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    What i dont like is that he is just another one of those skinny dudes with tats up to his ? neck, trying to be different but are basically like most followers of trends..a follower.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    Dude got wack as soon as he blew up.

I don't know what gave him the impression that he needed to stop writing, he wasn't a strong lyricist to beign with.

"Kush & OJ" and his mixtape work with Currensy was dope as hell. "Deal Or No Deal" was ok too

Beside "The Race" and "Black & Yellow" (was ok) I don't like most of the material I've heard from Rolling Papers

I know he's always made pop songs like "Daddy" and "Lose Control" but "Roll Up" was ? as hell

you'd have a point about him niot writing if you didn't go on to say that the ? he's made since he stopped writing, he said he hasn't written since Deal or No Deal I think, was tight...
  • who_shot_ya
    who_shot_ya Members Posts: 75
    edited March 2011
    Options
    This ? is nice!! especially when you driving in da car..
    This ? has a California accent, give him a smooth beat and he will lace a ? sounding track nothing more nothing less.
    U should listen to '' Mezmorized '' that ? never gets old..!!
  • iphucq
    edited March 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    White ? on my facebook seem to disagree with you brah lol

im sorry but they whit e and they girls whiche means......they opinion on good hiphop dont matter.....i bet they used 2 like nellly....gtfoh