Is anyone having trouble finding spider loc/40 glocc graveyard shift album?

Options
MR BUD
MR BUD Members Posts: 213 ✭✭
edited April 2011 in The Reason
Maybe g-unot killa will have the best answer to this problem but anyway I been to several best buys,target,fryes, and even a few hood record stores in the mall and I can't find the album. I live in the houston area and that one hood record shop I went to I asked them did they have the album and he said they usually don't put out a lot of west coast cds unless they have a good amount of buzz. So is anyone else having trouble finding it cause I don't want to download I need that hard gangsta ? bumping in the whip.

Comments

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    NOPE, ain't nobody looking
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

this there music sucks.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Who's spider Loc?
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

this is what everyone is thinkin
  • MR BUD
    MR BUD Members Posts: 213 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I find it strange that no record store where I'm from has it. They got wack ass wiz killufi but no spider loc? Not gon cut it.
  • gunot_killa
    gunot_killa Members Posts: 1,330
    edited March 2011
    Options
    MR BUD wrote: »
    Maybe g-unot killa will have the best answer to this problem but anyway I been to several best buys,target,fryes, and even a few hood record stores in the mall and I can't find the album. I live in the houston area and that one hood record shop I went to I asked them did they have the album and he said they usually don't put out a lot of west coast cds unless they have a good amount of buzz. So is anyone else having trouble finding it cause I don't want to download I need that hard gangsta ? bumping in the whip.

The album is all over the place here in LA. I been had my copy before it dropped. I dont know what going on where you at imma have to come to h-town which is my second home and smacc a couple of ? boys over at the record shops and they will put them ? on the shelves. Glad to hear you looking for it appreciate it unlike a bunch of soft jello pudding ? that want to suck lil wayne/drake/gaymes ? .
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    The album is all over the place here in LA. I been had my copy before it dropped. I dont know what going on where you at imma have to come to h-town which is my second home and smacc a couple of ? boys over at the record shops and they will put them ? on the shelves. Glad to hear you looking for it appreciate it unlike a bunch of soft jello pudding ? that want to suck lil wayne/drake/gaymes ? .

lol No it's not. unless spider burning copies on his PC and passing them out.
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

40gloccgraveyardshift.jpg?width=400
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited March 2011
    Options
    lol@ this thread & da gggay-unit cripz them boyz n blu aka 5-0 wherrdeydudat@???
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    GGGGGGGG G UnIT
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lmmfao @ nobody checkin for them
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    im trying to find this to download, i cant though. well, i only checked my usual site.