You've Never Experienced The Pleasure of Having Been With A Real Woman If...........

Options
2»

Comments

• aijalon
    aijalon Members Posts: 919
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Wait so you just out here preaching bout your people?

More accurately put would be: "Singing the praises of these women"
    Making a thread about my greatness is beyond my capabilities. And take it from me that is indeed saying alot.
    I am indeed greatly enamored by the celestial creature known to us as the West Indian woman.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    aijalon wrote: »
    More accurately put would be: "Singing the praises of these women"
    Making a thread about my greatness is beyond my capabilities. And take it from me that is indeed saying alot.
    I am indeed greatly enamored by the celestial creature known to us as the West Indian woman.

? please half my fam is west Indian women and they are worst.
  • quietaskept
    quietaskept Members Posts: 333 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    so this thread is about...........??????????

....nothing at all.
  • aijalon
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? please half my fam is west Indian women and they are worst.

I vehemently oppose your position on the matter but appreciate your efforts at presenting an argument.
    You taking a stance proves that you are in possession of an entity lacking in the majority of G&S posters: Namely an opinion.
    If nothing else I can respect that and gracefully agree to disagree.
    I continue humming my praises and you continue missing out on the beauty that must be one half of your family.
  • aijalon
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ....nothing at all.

Au Contraire. I have come to the realization my inability to relate to the women has impeded my ability to engage in the freak au nasty.
    Secondly that I my profession of admiration has stirred up some dormant feelings of animosity.
    Thirdly and quite possibly most important that seeking tutelage from ananymous women on a message board could serve to rid me of my current state of lackofpussyitis.

I sir have learned alot. Life looks better already
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I vehemently oppose your position on the matter but appreciate your efforts at presenting an argument.
    You taking a stance proves that you are in possession of an entity lacking in the majority of G&S posters: Namely an opinion.
    If nothing else I can respect that and gracefully agree to disagree.
    I continue humming my praises and you continue missing out on the beauty that must be one half of your family.

Don't come at me with that you don't have an opinion ? breh
    The problem with your thread is that your grouping all foreign women mainly west Indian women into this little circle saying that they are so great and delicate and respectable and never feel entitled to your stuff. Wrong! Any woman no matter race, ethnicity, height or weight will feel she has a sense of entitlement if taught that. I've have not missed out on the beauty of my family cause I've learned a lot from both sides neither of which are American .

That's like saying all black women got ass or all black men got huge ? ........
  • aijalon
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Don't come at me with that you don't have an opinion ? breh
    The problem with your thread is that your grouping all foreign women mainly west Indian women into this little circle saying that they are so great and delicate and respectable and never feel entitled to your stuff. Wrong! Any woman no matter race, ethnicity, height or weight will feel she has a sense of entitlement if taught that. I've have not missed out on the beauty of my family cause I've learned a lot from both sides neither of which are American .

That's like saying all black women got ass or all black men got huge ? ........

I find this rant quite confusing as you are seeming to insensate that I claimed to not have an opinion when it has been expressed countless times through the course of this "discussion." Secondly I made note of my "generalizing" as a means to incite discussion (which it has). Thirdly it would be dishonest of me to profess black men to all be well endowed when I am walking proof that this infact a myth.
  • quietaskept
    quietaskept Members Posts: 333 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Au Contraire. I have come to the realization my inability to relate to the women has impeded my ability to engage in the freak au nasty.
    Secondly that I my profession of admiration has stirred up some dormant feelings of animosity.
    Thirdly and quite possibly most important that seeking tutelage from ananymous women on a message board could serve to rid me of my current state of lackofpussyitis.

I sir have learned alot. Life looks better already

In that case, I'm glad this thread served it's purpose....but I sir, am a Madam. Good day!
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ? is scared of women who have they own mind and own views. So they say dumb ? like whats going on in this thread
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I find this rant quite confusing as you are seeming to insensate that I claimed to not have an opinion when it has been expressed countless times through the course of this "discussion." Secondly I made note of my "generalizing" as a means to incite discussion (which it has). Thirdly it would be dishonest of me to profess black men to all be well endowed when I am walking proof that this infact a myth.

Ok so whats your point of this thread then bro and what you plan on doing about it?
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Thanks for the diagnosis. I think I just had a moment of enlightenment. So how do I proceed down this path of getting women to like me?
    I mean I can change my diction (I think), attire but this face of mine is permanent. do you think I stand a chance?
    Be honest with me too.

You need to tell these chicks you're Jay-z's love child with a Trinidadian ? and once you're a certain age you get access to a trust fund.
  • aijalon
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ok so whats your point of this thread then bro and what you plan on doing about it?

Well I Madam "2/4ths Angelic" merely presented an opinion yet it was treated as if it were fact. Thus my interpretation; "that there are some inherent feelings of resentment which have laid dormant till my verbal massaging."

In all honesty I expected at least a few responses to the effect that: "The blanket statement did not apply or a few requests for supporting evidence for my statement.
    I find it very disheartening that I was allowed to get away with presenting such a premise and that the common rebuttal were mere insults hurled from the tips of fingers.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well I Madam "2/4ths Angelic" merely presented an opinion yet it was treated as if it were fact. Thus my interpretation; "that there are some inherent feelings of resentment which have laid dormant till my verbal massaging."

In all honesty I expected at least a few responses to the effect that: "The blanket statement did not apply or a few requests for supporting evidence for my statement.
    I find it very disheartening that I was allowed to get away with presenting such a premise and that the common rebuttal were mere insults hurled from the tips of fingers.
    Ok so what's your point of this thread bro and what you plan on doing about it
  • aijalon
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ok so what's your point of this thread bro and what you plan on doing about it

Ah young part West Indian. I simply played the part of the pied piper. A Pastor Jim Jones in the guise of an intellect. Seeking to incite strong emotions with the intermittent sprinkle of opinion. Alas my previous statement that "opinions are severely lacking" seems to have been proven in part to be truthful. I appreciate that a though could have been treated like proven fact but this of itself has served as an indictment of sorts.

I DIGRESS
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Ah young part West Indian. I simply played the part of the pied piper. A Pastor Jim Jones in the guise of an intellect. Seeking to incite strong emotions with the intermittent sprinkle of opinion. Alas my previous statement that "opinions are severely lacking" seems to have been proven in part to be truthful. I appreciate that a though could have been treated like proven fact but this of itself has served as an indictment of sorts.

I DIGRESS

Ok so what's you point of this thread bro and what you plan on doing about it?
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

You didn't get away with anything...this thread has been made many times over, and now it's just, well....boring. You are entitled to date whom you please, and have your own opinion as to what you assume as greater than.
  • Pond Scum
    Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

I DIGRESS

You talk like a ? .
  • aijalon
    edited March 2011
    Options
    binstar wrote: »
    You talk like a ? .

If ? is an acronym for Faithfully Agitating Greatness then I wholeheartedly agree with you my good sir.
    Otherwise I find your mindless insult rather comical. Not much unlike the viewing of a Comical ? Film.