Is there a rapper that no other rapper can beat in a fair 1-1 fight ??

Options
P-Dogg77
P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in The Reason
So which rapper do you think is the strongest ? 50 Cent packs a whole lot of punching power but does he have any history of martial arts ?

I just found out Ice T has been doing BJJ for a long while..for once i can say i kinda like him . He has also been an Army Ranger.

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    i swear you threads come straight out of.................5th grade

and comic book
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    edited March 2011
    Options
    any rapper can get

not from me though i advocate peace
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    So which rapper do you think is the strongest ? 50 Cent packs a whole lot of punching power but does he have any history of martial arts ?

I just found out Ice T has been doing BJJ for a long while..for once i can say i kinda like him . He has also been an Army Ranger.
    So you have to know martial arts to know how to fight now days? You are going to get that ass kick with all those ha yahs and ? . FYI dont think just because you watch UFC you can handle a fight. Just like Mike said "everybody has a plan until they get hit".
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    GrizTitan wrote: »
    So you have to know martial arts to know how to fight now days? You are going to get that ass kick with all those ha yahs and ? . FYI dont think just because you watch UFC you can handle a fight. Just like Mike said "everybody has a plan until they get hit".

Yeah we had this same conversation in my barbershop about ? that think they can fight...but if you are into martial arts and you practice on a regular basis you're actually used to getting hit so it's less likely you'll be shocked or rocked during the fight. If you've been training for a while and participating in live fights getting hit kicks in your training. Now a regular ? getting hit hard freaks him the ? out...? start to goin to sleep or tryin to tackle you when they get hit hard so he does have a valid point about being into some sort of fight training. ? on the street might know how to fight but 99% of those same ? don't know how to take a punch or recover from one for that matter. Plus how many ? on the street really get into equal match ups when they fight? Almost none it's always usually one dude beatin the breaks off a ? that can't really fight.
  • Presteezh
    Presteezh Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    im_lux wrote: »
    Yeah we had this same conversation in my barbershop about ? that think they can fight...but if you are into martial arts and you practice on a regular basis you're actually used to getting hit so it's less likely you'll be shocked or rocked during the fight. If you've been training for a while and participating in live fights getting hit kicks in your training. Now a regular ? getting hit hard freaks him the ? out...? start to goin to sleep or tryin to tackle you when they get hit hard so he does have a valid point about being into some sort of fight training. ? on the street might know how to fight but 99% of those same ? don't know how to take a punch or recover from one for that matter. Plus how many ? on the street really get into equal match ups when they fight? Almost none it's always usually one dude beatin the breaks off a ? that can't really fight.

I agree but that not used to being hit can give an opposite effect, I seen real calm, peaceful ? black the ? out after getting hit and start fuckng ? up. But just like in boxing in every fight you have a punchers chance.
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    p-dogg77 wrote: »
    so which rapper do you think is the strongest ? 50 cent packs a whole lot of punching power but does he have any history of martial arts ?

I just found out ice t has been doing bjj for a long while..for once i can say i kinda like him . He has also been an army ranger.

ll_cool_j_01.jpg

^^^ i dont think rappers can see him 1 on 1
  • Presteezh
    Presteezh Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    talik23 wrote: »
    ll_cool_j_01.jpg

^^^ i dont think rappers can see him 1 on 1

Had to add this..........
  • talik23
    talik23 Members Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭