Does Big K.R.I.T. have the heart to go after T.I.P. once T.I.P. is released?

Options
GSonII
GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in The Reason
Disclaimer: This thread is not intended to start or promote beef.

First of all, I can not ignore the fact that Big K.R.I.T.'s name makes me think about TIP more than KRIT, and why? Simple, KRIT is a acronym for King Remembered in Time which is in direct response to T.I. coming out of the gate calling himself King of the South. Moving on, it just seems to me that if you are that concerned about what the next person is doing or has done the manly thing and the thing best for your mental health to do would be to step to them and let them know that you do not like them or what they are doing and go from there. TIP is arguably weakened now, he has had his competitors go after him but mostly on some street stuff (even Luda and his crew), but noone has ever went after him saying they would slaughter him on the principles of rap, maybe that can be KRIT.So, the question is simple. Does Big K.R.I.T. have the heart to step to TIP when he gets out of jail?

Bonus question: Would he win?

My answers are simple. Big KRIT is overrated because he is not original at all, sounds like ? C but raps a little better, he does not have the heart to go after TIP if he did then he would get murdered on every level.

Comments

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Krit better than T.I. anyway...
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Krits last mixtape is better then a few of TI's albums.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited March 2011
    Options
    He'd be stupid to do that. Mixtape artist going after multi plat artist is dumb unless a legit reason. He aint on his level yet anyway
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    first of all stretch armstrong..put ya hands down..

second tip will always be the king, if anything theyd prolly make a classic collaboration

third there is no way k.r.i.t. is overrated, tbh, he can actually spit just as well if not slightly better than tip..

his latest mixtape may have crushed no mercy...(a good album by the way, but that tells u how good the mixtape was)..
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ayo, t/s, wtf is wrong with your face, ? ?
  • raevanaa
    raevanaa Confirm Email Posts: 212
    edited March 2011
    Options
    if you really listened to his music, you'd know that when KRIT refers to himself as a king, I doubt he's referring to being the King of the South
    i really think he's on some other level black male empowerment type ?
    i don't think he's going for anyone's head with that acronym

krit ain't overrated in the least tho...imho
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited March 2011
    Options
    tip dont need to worry bout beef, he should be tryna give the fans what the really want..

YoungDro1.jpg
  • GSonII
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hlf wrote: »
    He'd be stupid to do that. Mixtape artist going after multi plat artist is dumb unless a legit reason. He aint on his level yet anyway

Not liking someone or the way they do things is not legit enough? I mean his name is in direct response to T.I. and the way he does things. I find him a weak character for that reason alone and I am originally from MS.
  • P. Town
    edited March 2011
    Options
    tip dont need to worry bout beef, he should be tryna give the fans what the really want..

YoungDro1.jpg

Young Dro better than T.I. too
  • raevanaa
    edited March 2011
    Options
    third there is no way k.r.i.t. is overrated, tbh, he can actually spit just as well if not slightly better than tip...

welp...there it is
  • GSonII
    edited March 2011
    Options
    raevanaa wrote: »
    if you really listened to his music, you'd know that when KRIT refers to himself as a king, I doubt he's referring to being the King of the South
    i really think he's on some other level black male empowerment type ?
    i don't think he's going for anyone's head with that acronym

krit ain't overrated in the least tho...imho

If u did not believe anything someone else said you would live a really healthy life and really be on some empowerment by thinking intelligently.
  • Stew
    edited March 2011
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    Not liking someone or the way they do things is not legit enough? I mean his name is in direct response to T.I. and the way he does things. I find him a weak character for that reason alone and I am originally from MS.

lol No its not to try and make yourself popular. TI aint never did nothing to that ? from my knowledge so what would be the point other then trying to ? yourself? If he wants his crown, the music will do it.
  • raevanaa
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If u did not believe anything someone else said you would live a really healthy life and really be on some empowerment by think intelligently.

whoa now...
    uknowme?
    i don't think so
    lets keep it on the subject of music, please

all i'm saying is that KRIT doesn't strike me as the type of ? to go for another ? head, at least not this early in his career, he just doesn't seem that ? stupid
    plus TI ? his own career up && isolated a lot of his fanbase with his ? antics
  • GSonII
    edited March 2011
    Options
    hlf wrote: »
    lol No its not to try and make yourself popular. TI aint never did nothing to that ? from my knowledge so what would be the point other then trying to ? yourself? If he wants his crown, the music will do it.

I don't get what you are saying explain while I roll up
  • raevanaa
    edited March 2011
    Options
    If u did not believe anything someone else said you would live a really healthy life and really be on some empowerment by thinking intelligently.

and if you stopped making /reacherman threads to gain some attention, ? might take you seriously
  • P. Town
    edited March 2011
    Options
    whoa now...
    uknowme?
    i don't think so

all i'm saying is that KRIT doesn't strike me as the type of ? to go for another ? head, at least not this early in his career, he just doesn't seem that ? stupid

So you a female that ? with KRIT?
  • raevanaa
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    So you a female that ? with KRIT?

yes, very female && very much so a fan of KRIT
    ? is a breath of ? fresh air
    plus i'm southern && his accent does something to me.
  • GSonII
    edited March 2011
    Options
    whoa now...
    uknowme?
    i don't think so

So, what part of the original post did I ask anyone for there opinion on T.I.'s albums or KRIT's mixtapes? My point is people are never on point on blogs. You express what you want and I do the same. IMO, T.I. did not mess his career up, but what does that have to do with the original? I'm just saying KRIT's name is in reference to T.I.P and that is obvious. He will not admit it until he thinks he has a fighting chance. You can not see if he needs to tell you it is time to look. Dude is one of the weakest characters in rap history and that is coming from someone that grew up in MS and is proud of it. I would have rather Tito get the shine because KRIT is weak as they come. Building your whole name in opposition to another and then still want attack, what a ?
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options

smh
    ptown gon ask to see yo feet, b
    might as well gon n show em to that ?
  • Stew
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I don't get what you are saying explain while I roll up

My bad, no its not legit enough for KRIT to go after TI cause he doesnt have anything legit to go after TI for. U gonna smash a star for his Hollywood antics? Not gonna look good on his half if he were to. All top rappers are Hollywood and KRIT needs every connect possible right now.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited March 2011
    Options
    I'm just saying KRIT's name is in reference to T.I.P and that is obvious.

nuh uh .
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    nah he shouldn't and i agree with rae. i can't believe i slept on dude that krit wuz here joint was dope.
  • P. Town
    edited March 2011
    Options

No, you are a breath of fresh air. We was just talkin bout finding females who liked Krit in another thread. It seemed like some impossible ? .
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    ayo, t/s, wtf is wrong with your face, ? ?
  • GSonII
    edited March 2011
    Options
    so can i also say ti got his name from QTIP?

Yes, but you would be showing how uninformed you are because TIP shortened his name to make sure he would not get confused with Q TIP he shortened from his childhood nickname to T.I. You can say anything that helps you get 3000 posts