shoulda got it when it was 30 at Toys R Us

It's still $39.99 on Amazon.com
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    lol @ me getting bodied by Maine and Kincade in this earlier

The InKredible Adventures of Gootecks & Mike Ross Ep. 4: GO WITH THE FLOE

Sooooo.... they gave Jet Li and Tiger Woods their own show!?!?! Cool I guess
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sionb55 wrote: »
    Yall ? lucky PSN is down in Canada at them moment..... I RUN MK9 out chea.... Scorpion & Mileena. SEE ME ? .

lol I swear this ? still aint played me in Street Fighter
  • Bcotton5
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Kung Lao and Kabal just announced to be getting nerfs, the lower tier characters are getting buffs

He said Baraka specifically is gonna get buffs so he can be competitive
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    barakas got a good move set, he just needs some damage amplification

The ? Baraka either needs to be stronger, or faster.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    i think kratos desperately needs a speed boost

I doubt he sees any buffs because he's only on PS3 and not legal in tournaments, so most people don't give about about him.
  • Bcotton5
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I dont know how to play with him I only messed around with him a few matches but Kratos doesnt seem that good, he does alot of damage but its hard to open up ppl with him
  • Bcotton5
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol @ everybody taking turns bodying me in this, ? just go nuts and dont care about being punished in this

I cant tell whats safe or punishable, that comes with more experience though

I dont understand the wakeup game at all in this, its like some ppl can wake up with invincible attacks all day for free and not get punished

In fighting games you're usually at the advantage in when you score a knockdown, its like they have more options than you do as the attacker
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    lol @ everybody taking turns bodying me in this, ? just go nuts and dont care about being punished in this

I dont understand the wakeup game at all in this, its like some ppl can wake up with invincible attacks all day for free and not get punished

In fighting games you're usually at the advantage in when you score a knockdown, its like they have more options than you do as the attacker

Getting caught up with Wake Ups is definitely one of my weaknesses when I get too greedy
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options

Guess I'll join u in the ranks of getting they're ass kicked when first playing this game. I just copped on Thursday. I played around with it earlier this morning before heading out to work. Imma hop online tonight and see what I can do.

For now, I'm sticking with my fav MK character:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6bc1YS11qlsJ40DGM9UYxlj00hkPoG4XRM-AxUMFuDiEgtdnl
  • Bcotton5
    edited June 2011
    Options
    GTariq wrote: »
    Getting caught up with Wake Ups is definitely one of my weaknesses when I get too greedy

lol cs Im like damn I knew it was coming everytime I get hit by some wakeup ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • GTariq
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Yeah when I first started I forgot everything there was to do with Ermac and loss my first 6 games. After I finally got a win, I said ? that and went straight back to the lab!
  • GTariq
    edited June 2011
    Options
    No streams the last couple of weeks???
  • Bcotton5
    edited June 2011
    Options
    No streams the last couple of weeks???

Next weekend June 10-12th 2 Major tournaments going on at the same time, the 2 biggest tournaments of the year before EVO next month

CEO and Revelations, Daigo is finally coming back to the US, Sako, Tokido, Gamerbee and all the other top US players gonna be there

Its pretty much split down the middle with the top players
  • GTariq
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So I'm watching GrandCrush right now,

What's the deal with NoelBrown and Viper. Was that the fight from months back in Atlanta?
  • Bcotton5
    edited June 2011
    Options
    So I'm watching GrandCrush right now,

What's the deal with NoelBrown and Viper. Was that the fight from months back in Atlanta?

Guard Crush is on now? I thought it was June 8th? What website?

Yea they was the ones that fought on stream, it was in NY I think
  • GTariq
    edited June 2011
    Options
    Guard Crush is on now? I thought it was June 8th? What website?

Yea they was the ones that fought on stream, it was in NY I think

Spooky has it as the latest stream from Memorial Weekend. Yipes is a fool he was hyping up the match so bad. The crowd was really hype for it.
  • love yal
    love yal Members Posts: 1,327
    edited June 2011
    Options
    How many hidden characters are in this game?...how can you get Scarlet?...is there any friendship in Mortal Kombat for 360?
  • GTariq
    edited June 2011
    Options
    LOL Dudes are killing me with their messages. I get a message that all I do is block. Learn how to play, but yet 80% of his offense was throws and wake ups. I picked up on his wake ups and punished him he start crying.
  • Shyheim
    Shyheim Members Posts: 580
    edited June 2011
    Options

LOL Is that right, Mr. Ryu Sentinel? I don't know who you were referring to with 'everybody,' but I admit I haven't been taking some matches as seriously as, say, SSF2. That and the majority of people I've fought do nothing but spam and use weak, easily punishable patterns.
    wrote:

...Or a Strategy Guide/FAQ.
    wrote:

That's true. The majority of wakeup attacks are either damn near invincible, or they occur so fast you hardly ever expect it (i.e. You with that ? Kung Lao spin you spammed)
    GTariq wrote:
    LOL Dudes are killing me with their messages. I get a message that all I do is block. Learn how to play, but yet 80% of his offense was throws and wake ups. I picked up on his wake ups and punished him he start crying.

lol The same ? has happened to me--Muthafuckas have zero skill (You're really trying to dash w/Kabal outside of a combo? :lol), then ? when they get beat. Grow the ? up and get your skils up.