forcible confinement

Options
juice86
juice86 Members Posts: 832
edited April 2011 in The Social Lounge
So iam a correctional officer in a jail. So today i was working with transportion of new inmates, and this one kid looks scared shitless then most of the other inmates, so i read his file and dude is in for forcible confinement. So I asked him what happend, his girlfriend is abusive and so he lock her in a closet and called the cops and he got got 150 days in jail.

How ? is that! I hear alot ? from inmates all the time saying they innocent, but this guy got ?

Comments

• Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LMAO that truelly is ? up

women..........they will make you bleed for the lil things, they expect us to walk a 1000 miles in the rain just to catch a glimpse of them. I bet this chick was like; ? it, he locked me up for over 10 minutes now, Im callin the cops and make sure they lock your azz up'

but who knows maybe dude was a controlfreak, locked up his lady actin all tough etc and now thats he's caught n in jail he lost his control etc and is scared.
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    If hes white? YEAH hes gonna get ? alright. IMO I don't think that white privilege is gonna save him from the black snake moan.

LMAO say what?
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    SMH at abusive girl friend. I can't even feel bad for dude.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    That's some ? . But maybe they were thinking that he should have just put her in the bathroom, lock the ? , and then ran out the door like you're playing hide and seek.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    SMH im glad im overseas, we just get wars and natural disasters.
    I thought if its under 1 year u just go minimum security jails.
  • juice86
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LOL dude is like spanish or some kind of euro. I worked at a maxium detention centre , so if you get 2 years less a day you stay within the provinical system 2 years plus a day you go federal
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Without knowing more details of the case, it's impossible to determine what exactly went on here, so unless we can get more facts we'd just be speculating, which is pointless.

Now, on to something more important. Threadstarter, what steps have you taken to find a new line of employment? You can't possibly be proud to be a jail officer, can you? I know I'd feel like a ? if I had your job. Stop worrying about if one specific person was wronged by being put in jail and wake up. Everyone in the system is being wronged, even if they committed a terrible crime, and you're part of the problem. The prison system just hardens criminals and makes them more likely to commit worse crimes in the future. Including murder. So as a CO at a prison, you're basically part of the system that prepares them to murder people when they get out. That makes you an accessory to murder. Innocent people get murdered cause of you. Go ? yourself.
  • juice86
    edited April 2011
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    Without knowing more details of the case, it's impossible to determine what exactly went on here, so unless we can get more facts we'd just be speculating, which is pointless.

Now, on to something more important. Threadstarter, what steps have you taken to find a new line of employment? You can't possibly be proud to be a jail officer, can you? I know I'd feel like a ? if I had your job. Stop worrying about if one specific person was wronged by being put in jail and wake up. Everyone in the system is being wronged, even if they committed a terrible crime, and you're part of the problem. The prison system just hardens criminals and makes them more likely to commit worse crimes in the future. Including murder. So as a CO at a prison, you're basically part of the system that prepares them to murder people when they get out. That makes you an accessory to murder. Innocent people get murdered cause of you. Go ? yourself.

You dont have a ? clue on what your talking about. Yes jails can be consider crime schools, but that depends on the inmate. You have no clue on what goes on in most prisons, inmates have so many “Luxuries” prisons are looking more and more like summer camps and who do you think pays for all of those luxuries? the tax payers.

My job isnt a pretty one but someone has to do it, and it pays great. It also allows me to go to school and pays for it so suck a ? if your sour patch ass cant handle the true.

Recidivism rates are low, which means sending dumbfucks like you away works. The scared straight method works.

Why you mad? let me guess you did sometime or got a friend or family member locked up? Im guessing you went to jail over unpaid parking tickets.

? like you make me mad, you think the world is all sun shine and rainbows and everyone has been done wrong by the system. Go look at some crime stats or better yet know what your talking about.

Break the law, go to jail, do not collect 200 dollars do not pass go.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    juice86 wrote: »
    ...his girlfriend is abusive...
    For this alone, he loses.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The guy got ? over if that's true, but he shouldve just LEFT. If his IQ was as high as mine, he wouldve left the house, THAN called the cops. But ah well.