Ladies, When A Dude Hollas

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in The Powder Room
When a guy is trying to holla at you, what are you looking for? Are there certains he can do or say that can increase or decrease your attraction to him? What is the determining factor in whether or not you'll give him your phone number? How many dudes try to holla at you in a week? Out of those dudes that try to holla, which ones will you go out on a date with? Again, what qualities do you him to exude during the date? Finally, what can a dude do to get you moist enough to want to ? him after the first date?

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    When a guy is trying to holla at you, what are you looking for? I wanna know if I know him first of all :-/
    Are there certains he can do or say that can increase or decrease your attraction to him?be polite
    What is the determining factor in whether or not you'll give him your phone number? I dont give out my number to guys that holla unless i know them from school,work or a mutual friend
    How many dudes try to holla at you in a week? Out of those dudes that try to holla, which ones will you go out on a date with?Its gonna sound conceited but at least 5 a day and i dont give any my number
    Again, what qualities do you him to exude during the date? be polite and charming, make me laugh if not with him then at him lol, but the polite thing is serious ! if your rude to waiting staff then that'll prob be your last date
    Finally, what can a dude do to get you moist enough to want to ? him after the first date?charm the draws off lol