Do you consider Brian Pillman a Hart?

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] rubbed off from frictionPosts: 0 ✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    as much as i considered Shelton and Jericho as hart.. so basically no. anyways he was the Shawn Michaels of WCW imo.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I never really understood him being a hart when i was younger....but i dont really consider him a hart although he trained with the hart and went on to roll with them.......its crazy how bret and anvil the only ones left
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    nah, but i really dont now too much bout him besides the austin incident, he passed RIGHT before my time when it comes to wrasslin..
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I never really understood him being a hart when i was younger....but i dont really consider him a hart although he trained with the hart and went on to roll with them.......its crazy how bret and anvil the only ones left

Yeah it's real sad.Pillman was an uderrated great.I count him as a part of the Hart branch.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

it began with them, and it will end with them

I consider anyone who came out of the Dungeon as a Hart. It's like a fraternity, you're all brothers.

I watched Pillman since his days in WCW going from "Flyin'" Brian to the "Loose Cannon". It was an interesting transition, similar to the same road Steve Austin took. Started off as a high flyer, pretty boy, to a grounded, tough guy. I guess that's why WCW put them together as the Hollywood Blondes because they saw a similarity in the two.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    no but he was good in wcw. wwf didnt use him right. he and steve austin were a good tag team as well
  • dalAddekFex
    dalAddekFex Members Posts: 4
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I really like White Collar. Its average on scripts and stuff, but the chemistry between the two lead guys is great.
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    it began with them, and it will end with them

I consider anyone who came out of the Dungeon as a Hart
    . It's like a fraternity, you're all brothers.

I watched Pillman since his days in WCW going from "Flyin'" Brian to the "Loose Cannon". It was an interesting transition, similar to the same road Steve Austin took. Started off as a high flyer, pretty boy, to a grounded, tough guy. I guess that's why WCW put them together as the Hollywood Blondes because they saw a similarity in the two.

thats what i figured
    if you made it out the Dungeon and/or rolled with Stampede then you were a Hart
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options