What's Worse, A Son That's A Fa99ot Or Son That's A Snitch?

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2017 in AKA Donkey
The only worse in the life than a snitch is a ? . Snitching is so beyond reprehenisble that there's really no word in the English langague to describe how ? up the act really is. Take Sammy "The Bull", Gravano. Yeah Gotti was the head of the Gambino Crime Family. He plan, plotlined, and on his others had ? killed, but Sammy was the bigger threat to society. Sammy had around 19 bodies to his credit, one including his own brother-in-law. Sammy was a thug, but when it came time to do that life bid, his true colors came out and he told on Gotti. The cold part about being a government rat is, often times, they'll want you to tell on ? that don't even have anything to do with the initial case you turned ? made on. Sammy Gravano was testifying against ? in the other families in NY, and families in other states. Once you agree to be a ? and tell on ? , you're in effect the governments ? and the U.S. Attorney will have you tellin' on anybody and everybody.

Snitching is outside of my frame of reference. How in one instance, you can beat, extort, intimidate, maim, and ? ? . Build a repuation as one of the baddests muthafuckas to ever walk the earth, but then when you get caught and those white folks indict you with RICO statues, have you on tape plotting and scheming. Then procesutors starts throwin' those years at you, you want to ? out and tell on ? . How can you testify in open court against the same men you once considered friends, the same dudes you ? for, then tell on them in court? How can muthafuckas who this look at themselves in the mirror. How can you live with the fact that when it became time to go to the pen, you were man enough to do it.

Don't get me wrong, being a ? is some disgusting and ruplsive ? , aside from the fact that ? engage in perverse sexual activity, they do have a sense of honor and intergrity about themselves. Unless you have a trannie freak son, you may be able to deal with the fact he sucks ? . However with a snitch as son, you have to live with the fact that the ? wanted to be a part of the game, reap the benefits of the game, but didn't have the fortitude to deal with the consequences of the game. If Godforbid, I have a ? son, he come still be a part of the family; however, a son that was a snitch would be disowned and dead to me.

Comments

• Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'll take the snitch.

A shooting or an ass whooping later, he might learn his lesson.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i rather my son snitch when catching a closet ? ? then being the ? ? .
  • Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The only worse in the life than a snitch is a ? . Snitching is so beyond reprehenisble that there's really no word in the English langague to describe how ? up the act really is. Take Sammy "The Bull", Gravano. Yeah Gotti was the head of the Gambino Crime Family. He plan, plotlined, and on his others had ? killed, but Sammy was the bigger threat to society. Sammy had around 19 bodies to his credit, one including his own brother-in-law. Sammy was a thug, but when it came time to do that life bid, his true colors came out and he told on Gotti. The cold part about being a government rat is, often times, they'll want you to tell on ? that don't even have anything to do with the initial case you turned ? made on. Sammy Gravano was testifying against ? in the other families in NY, and families in other states. Once you agree to be a ? and tell on ? , you're in effect the governments ? and the U.S. Attorney will have you tellin' on anybody and everybody.

Snitching is outside of my frame of reference. How in one instance, you can beat, extort, intimidate, maim, and ? ? . Build a repuation as one of the baddests muthafuckas to ever walk the earth, but then when you get caught and those white folks indict you with RICO statues, have you on tape plotting and scheming. Then procesutors starts throwin' those years at you, you want to ? out and tell on ? . How can you testify in open court against the same men you once considered friends, the same dudes you ? for, then tell on them in court? How can muthafuckas who this look at themselves in the mirror. How can you live with the fact that when it became time to go to the pen, you were man enough to do it.

Don't get me wrong, being a ? is some disgusting and ruplsive ? , aside from the fact that ? engage in perverse sexual activity, they do have a sense of honor and intergrity about themselves. Unless you have a trannie freak son, you may be able to deal with the fact he sucks ? . However with a snitch as son, you have to live with the fact that the ? wanted to be a part of the game, reap the benefits of the game, but didn't have the fortitude to deal with the consequences of the game. If Godforbid, I have a ? son, he come still be a part of the family; however, a son that was a snitch would be disowned and dead to me.

There's nothing 'perverted' or 'wrong' with being a homosexual or a ? (leaving aside the issue of child-adult sex itself, I mean an attraction to prepubescent children).
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Huruma wrote: »
    There's nothing 'perverted' or 'wrong' with being a homosexual or a ? (leaving aside the issue of child-adult sex itself, I mean an attraction to prepubescent children).

did you reall y just say theres nothing wrong with being a ? .....................you really did get touched huh
  • -Karl-
    -Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with snitching.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    theres no such thing as right or wrong.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    He can stop being a snitch but never stop being a ?
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i wouldnt want my kid to be either one
  • snidely whiplash
    snidely whiplash Members Posts: 62
    edited April 2011
    Options
    where is the Titangraph code when you need it!

:titangraph!
  • Maximus Rex
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    did you reall y just say theres nothing wrong with being a ? .....................you really did get touched huh

He thinks we're still in anicent Greece.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    He thinks we're still in anicent Greece.

i see that
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Anyone who's says there is nothing wrong with ? should be shot.

And if I ever get jammed I'm snitchin on errbody. Because everybody does.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    He can stop being a snitch but never stop being a ?

This is real talk. If you raising a kid, and he's a snitch, you can do things to nip that in a bud. If he's a ? , then he's probably already lost, so all you can do is accept that ? or disown him.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Maximus Rex
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This is real talk. If you raising a kid, and he's a snitch, you can do things to nip that in a bud. If he's a ? , then he's probably already lost, so all you can do is accept that ? or disown him.

Once you give a statement to the police or testify in open court, there's no recovery from that. Once you snitch, you'll always have that label. It doesn't go away. Using this rationale, ? would say Nickey Barnes and Henry Hill are stand up ? .
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'd much rather my son be a ? . No question.
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    *Acts like he's on Jeopardy Game Show*

I'll take SNITCHING for $1000 Alex....
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I don't have any issue with snitches, and homosexuality among males is disgusting, sooooo
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    r-sanchez wrote: »
    maximus rex is a ? ? with a ? ass son, this the second thread he made about having a ? son SECOND time within 2 months.. ? really mad at his son.

**Starts ducking**

Shots fired.............
  • Maximus Rex
    edited April 2011
    Options
    r-sanchez wrote: »
    maximus rex is a ? ? with a ? ass son, this the second thread he made about having a ? son SECOND time within 2 months.. ? really mad at his son.

Ladies and gentleman of the jury, what's a bigger expression of supposed or alledged effeminity, emasuclation, or homosexuality?

a) A poster posting thought provoking threads inquiring about what's the worst between two deviant behaviors?

b) A poster commenting, then noting the frequency in which said poster made such topics?

I would have to argue the former as opposed to the latter.
  • Vandakken
    Vandakken Members Posts: 195
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Huruma wrote: »
    this is a sex offender post if i have ever seen one. Bet you like telling little kids to take the candy out of your pockets huh?.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ladies and gentleman of the jury, what's a bigger expression of supposed or alledged effeminity, emasuclation, or homosexuality?

a) A poster posting thought provoking threads inquiring about what's the worst between two deviant behaviors?

b) A poster commenting, then noting the frequency in which said poster made such topics?

I would have to argue the former as opposed to the latter.

You need to learn words before you use them lmao

you basically just called yourself ?
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    that "stop snitching" ? sounds cute, but thats some hip hop mythology. Cats are and have been telling their ? off. Plea bargins are the hot ? in the street.

If you wanna involve yourself in some ? , roll dolo. Cause they will plea bargin yo ass under the bus. ? the hype, ? are tricking(snitching)
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Men should not suck ? or get ass ? .Once that happens you are not a man anymore and a ? is sub human.Snitching does not bother me because it is the SMART thing to do.Also I would not have a son who puts himself in the position to snitch because would not live in the hood and he would be well educated living in the Burbs away from that ignorant ? ? .
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Also I would not have a son who puts himself in the position to snitch because would not live in the hood and he would be well educated living in the Burbs away from that ignorant ? ? .
    snitching is everywhere