The Jigga Man Shawn Carter aka JayZ Official Thread...

Options

Comments

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Say what? If puffy wanted to enter your home, gooned up and ? you, he surely could. Puff aint a ? my dude. Plus he wealthy. A dangerous ass combination. Theres reason he done had issues with tons of people, yet never got a scratch on him.

Everything you said is true... Sean Combs is all that...plus a ? . You forgot to mention that too.
  • Who Cares???
    Who Cares??? Members Posts: 1,167
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Everything you said is true... Sean Combs is all that...plus a ? . You forgot to mention that too.

Yea, i heard too many nasty stories about him for them to all lies. He a loser for that nasty ? . But i cant call him soft. I remember when Harlem ? was ready to take Mase head off. Waiting outside the Apollo and all. They made sure they excluded puff though.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    SMH @ this thread. Comparing Jay to spiritual deities and ? . Stop that.

I studied art history in school. Before that, the only artists I knew were the Ninja Turtles (Michaelangelo, Raphael, Leonardo DaVinci, Donatello). But as I got into art, I learned more about the Renaissance period, like Titian, Pisano, Bruelleschi, etc, who were just as important to the Renaissance as the Ninja Turtle guys, but never got the credit. Not their fault, it's just that people held Mich and them to higher standards. And Micheloangelo didn't paint the Sistine Chapel on his own, but history hasn't been erased so much that you can't learn that. You just gotta look into it. Jay in a sense is like that. He's done some unprecedented stuff in hip hop and pop culture, one would be stupid to think he won't be remember a hundred years from now. But there's a lot of artists like that, your RUN DMCs, your LLs, Pacs, Biggies, 50s, Ems, etc. Years from now, people aspiring to rap will listen to these guys albums to be inspired. A Jay-Z album might spark some kids brain, but they won't wanna be Jay-Z, they'd just wanna rap.

Anyways, there will never be anyone that will be bigger than what they came from. That's like saying you came out the ? , but you surpassed mortality, you don't need oxygen or food, you're completely immune to the trials and tribulations of life. Basically, you're saying that Jay is something like a ? , like, an immortal walking the earth, who hundreds of years from now, we'll write books about his fanastic adventures and mystical powers and how he deliverd an entire people to salvation. Wait a minute. That sounds like someone I know...

Oh ? no.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? back wrote: »
    blacknwhite, how old are u bro? u still havent gotten the point of what Smokes and others niggass are sayin'? For ? sakes, i hope u trollin'

trollin?
    no, ?
    he's not bigger than rap no matter how you try to put the ?
    he is a rapper
    ? what he does outside of rap, ? how big his audience is, ? who hangs with
    a ? kick it with and make music for crackers and he bigger than what made him who is all of a sudden?
    ? no
  • Lab Baby
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Oh, and even if he was transcendent of hip hop, he's not dead yet. He's still a man, with a wife, who gets publicly disrespected on a regular basis. If he's so shook to defend his WIFE that he has to hide behind some legacy, then he's a ? for real. And this ain't no random youtube rapper. This is Lil ? Wayne. One of the biggest rappers in the past 5 years. They're gonna be sitting near each other at the VMAs. He has to respond. At least pull homie to the side and talk it out. Something.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    thewave19 wrote: »
    Naww lol

When you 13, you still saying b-ball player not Mike lol

LOL stop that cuzzin wave LOL
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Oh, and even if he was transcendent of hip hop, he's not dead yet. He's still a man, with a wife, who gets publicly disrespected on a regular basis. If he's so shook to defend his WIFE that he has to hide behind some legacy, then he's a ? for real. And this ain't no random youtube rapper. This is Lil ? Wayne. One of the biggest rappers in the past 5 years. They're gonna be sitting near each other at the VMAs. He has to respond. At least pull homie to the side and talk it out. Something.

Lamey the situation ain't serious

all weezy did was flip the jay line., which was clever... these ? been disrespecting each other n kickin it with each other 4 the past 4,5 yearz... ? ain't dat serious.... Hov went in on dude n game in the" watch wat u say 2 me"
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why are ? bringing sean combs into this .... one thing I can say is sean combs does what the ? he wants ....

jigga moves like a rich puppy .....
  • Lab Baby
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lamey the situation ain't serious

all weezy did was flip the jay line., which was clever... these ? been disrespecting each other n kickin it with each other 4 the past 4,5 yearz... ? ain't dat serious.... Hov went in on dude n game in the" watch wat u say 2 me"

Like 4 years ago. And again, it's his WIFE. He disses a bench player, but is quiet when his WIFE gets dissed publicly by Wayne, 50, and Game? (neither of them are bums btw) And if they kick it, why would Wayne talk about his wife like that? And why would Jay let him? I know B aint comfortable with that. Would you let a ? say he'd kidnap your wife, even if it's just a threat?
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    [url]http://? .yahoo.com/news/beyonce-is-pregnant/70846?nc[/url]

Sasha Fierce is gonna be a mama!

Beyonce made a huge announcement outside L.A.'s Nokia Theater at Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards: She's pregnant!

PHOTOS: Beyonce and Jay-Z's sexy romance

The Grammy-winning superstar, 29, covered up her ? in a gorgeous, loose-fitting red gown by Lanvin -- and announced her huge news to photographers.

It will be the first child for the singer and Jay-Z, her husband of three years.

PHOTOS: Beyonce's bikini ?

Indeed, the couple has had babies on the brain for a while. "I always said I would have a baby at 30," Beyonce teased on a June 27 appearance on CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight. The "Best Thing I Never Had" singer turns 30 September 4.

She and rapper-mogul Jay-Z (real name: Shawn Carter), 41, tied the knot in NYC in April 2008.

PHOTOS: How her body has evolved over the years

""He is amazing," she gushed of her guy, adding that he was a "good man."

:sadsynthesis:
  • Niggas back
    Niggas back Members Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? gotta find a new gimmick now. lmao
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How long before synthesis claims its not Jay's baby......
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i hope for her sake it aint jayz, that thing gonna be the ugliest baby since jayz

we finna have even more ? to laugh at jay with

also when jay get divorced, nas finna be her new daddy
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    $pyda wrote: »
    How long before synthesis claims its not Jay's baby......

naw i aint gonna claim that....gotta see the kid first, if it looks like a camel den it's his
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ? back wrote: »
    ? gotta find a new gimmick now. lmao

lmao the hating gimmick is too easy
    no matter what anyone does, just hate
    he can keep going at this rate but that one joke he had seems to be done for
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    thesynthesis lost
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited August 2011
    Options
    thesynthesis lost

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    He hates on jay as hard as he stans tupac
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the seed that supposedly came out "still born" is in my avatar, i hope this time jay doesnt reject the kids existence
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Damn shame when that baby comes out looking like half of the starters for the nets.
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lmao.......................
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Give it up synth....
  • Lab Baby
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lemme be the first to say congrats to B and Jay
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    that thing will come out lookin worse than bobby brown daughter if it is indeed jays