Question about obama birth certificate

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in The Social Lounge
if he is the president of the US, why is everyone on him about showing his BC. i do belive the gov't would do an accurate check on the man to become president. and even if he wasnt a natural citizen...shouldnt the ppl question the gov't and not the man.

just saying...cant be mad at him if he slipped thru the cracks of a whitemans gov't. but since he is a citizen how many more times does he need to prove he is

Comments

• Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The same people who are deluded enough to believe that Obama was born in Kenya are the same people who are deluded enough to belief that evolution is just a "theory" in the layman sense of the term or that anthropogenic climate change is a hoax. Some people refuse to consider new evidence if it doesn't support a preexisting and preferred belief.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    because proving you arent a muslim to white folks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • JadaRoss
    JadaRoss Members Posts: 6,791 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    racism at its best
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Man its like this is all the Anti Obama people have left to hang on too its been almost 4 years Im sure they could of proved it by now if he wasnt a citezen.
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    If Pres. Obama WAS born in Kenya and was still elected president its becuz "THEY" allowed it

think about it.........
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Racism, that's the only legitimate answer. John Mccain was born in PANAMA, yet he's never questioned about his citizenship.

Ask yourself why. Some White people can't get over the fact a Black man won the presidency, if anything, they should be mad at Mccain for being such a terrible candidate. But hey, Mccain is White, so he can do no wrong.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i cant lie i get hot everytime i c a white racist redneck on da newz talkin about obama is not a emerican citizen when his damn momma is white just like they devil azz is i swear alot of these right wing teaparty white redneck nut jobz is stupid & sick! these stupid redneckz act like obamaz momma aint WHITE! smh
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2011
    Options
    And for all the birthers out there, if Obama isn't a citizen, what country is he a citizen of?

What foreign country has Obama's birth certificate?? I wonder if Donald Trump's fake ass investigators will ever answer these questions.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Do people honestly think they would let a ? be president if his records wasnt pristine.. Barack couldnt be George Bush in a million years.. if Obama as much as stole a ? cookie as a toddler they would have publicized it.. There is no legitimate reason to question his citizenship.. They are racist.. that what they do. There is no rhyme or reason.. its so overt.. its almost accepted. Dare someone call these people on it.. Trump.. and all racist.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    And for all the birthers out there, if Obama isn't a citizen, what country is he a citizen of?

What foreign country has Obama's birth certificate?? I wonder if Donald Trump's fake ass investigators will ever answer these questions.

I've actually heard Trump say he believes Obama possibly was born in America but that his birth certificate says "Muslim" on it. At first, I thought this was just more of Trump's buffoonery, because my birth certificate make's no mention of religion, but then I realized, that's because I'm an atheist. It all makes sense.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2011
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    I've actually heard Trump say he believes Obama possibly was born in America but that his birth certificate says "Muslim" on it. At first, I thought this was just more of Trump's buffoonery, because my birth certificate make's no mention of religion, but then I realized, that's because I'm an atheist. It all makes sense.

Trump really said that??? LOL damn he's a bigger clown than I thought. At least he didn't say Obama was born a Muslim ? atheist Santeria practicing African Arab Mexican. He'd really get the Tea Party excited than.

It wouldn't make any sense but than again, Trump doesn't make much sense either.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Racism, that's the only legitimate answer. John Mccain was born in PANAMA, yet he's never questioned about his citizenship.
    although it's worth noting that Panama hadn't gotten it back when McCain was born there

ultimately they hate Obama for whatever reason (to include racism) so they just can't accept it and they're clinging to this birth certificate thing
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    wasnt his mother a US citizen? wouldnt that make him one by default?
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I ? hate Trump, dude makes Palin look like a Rhode scholar. I wanna ask that ? saltine "Why werent you asking about George W Bush's birth certificate?" Why werent you asking about Bush's child hood friends?" Where the ? was your inquisition then? Racist ? .
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    If Pres. Obama WAS born in Kenya and was still elected president its becuz "THEY" allowed it

think about it.........

They dont know.....
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »

yes it does. but I heard one birther say on CNN that it still wouldnt satisfy his standards....smh
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Anyone who think he's not from America even after his BC came out is just pure crazy. Those ? Tea Bagger candidates are just playing on people's emotions and lack of intelligence.

When Trump enters into the general public eyes talking that birther ? he anit gonna have a chance in hell becoming president.
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

Ask yourself why. Some White people can't get over the fact a Black man won the presidency, if anything, they should be mad at Mccain for being such a terrible candidate. But hey, Mccain is White, so he can do no wrong.

• janklow
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yes, although if he was born outside of the US to an US citizen, there would have to be some paperwork filed

luckily for Obama he was born in ? Hawaii
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »

This depends on on how old you are. Back in the day, birth certificates used to state your religion on it. The president doesn't want it to come out that his parents stated his religion as Islam at birth.
  • Hyde Parke
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yes it does. but I heard one birther say on CNN that it still wouldnt satisfy his standards....smh
    janklow wrote: »
    yes, although if he was born outside of the US to an US citizen, there would have to be some paperwork filed

luckily for Obama he was born in ? Hawaii

smh, i dont understand why some keep attempting to make a case out of it.
  • janklow
    edited April 2011
    Options
    smh, i dont understand why some keep attempting to make a case out of it.
    at this point it's basically:

a. people who rabidly hate Obama for racial or (presumed) religious reasons or, at the very least, are into some random conspiracy theories;
    b. people who are using the birther drama as a cheap way to get quick attention (Trump);
    c. people who secretly enjoy the fact that the birther stuff hanging around makes Republicans look ? insane
  • Hyde Parke
    edited April 2011
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    at this point it's basically:

a. people who rabidly hate Obama for racial or (presumed) religious reasons or, at the very least, are into some random conspiracy theories;
    b. people who are using the birther drama as a cheap way to get quick attention (Trump);
    c. people who secretly enjoy the fact that the birther stuff hanging around makes Republicans look ? insane

or d. all of the above
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The only thing that irritates me more than obama's weak policies are the idiots that oppose him on these nonsense grounds
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Why would a white woman give birth to a baby in kenya