trish stay getting hate

Options
TheBoyRo
TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer has corroborated our earlier report of members of the WWE women's locker room being upset with Trish Stratus, as well as Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi.

He says that several WWE Divas weren't happy with the originally planned multi-women's tag team match being nixed from WrestleMania XXVII, leaving a scant few to participate in skits, and only Lay-Cool competing. This led to heat on Stratus and Polizzi as some girls felt they "took their spots" because unlike them, they're on the road all year long.

The originally planned multi-women's tag team match was actually cut due to timing constraints, not due to Stratus and Polizzi's involvement with the pay-per-view event. Kelly Kelly, however, can attest to being "victimized" by Stratus and Polizzi since she was originally penciled in for the mixed tag team match. She concurred with Nikki Bella stating on Twitter that Snooki learned something from the Jacksonville native for her WrestleMania match, writing, "Heck ya pic tell em!!!"

Stratus appeared on Sirius XM Radio's Busted Open yesterday and politely buried John Morrison for his decision making as she indicated that he wasn't smart. She confirmed online reports that he wasn't interested in listening to her suggestions for the match, and that when she went to hug him, he gave her the cold shoulder.

Some people within WWE are attributing Morrison's unprofessional behavior to Melina, since she is his girlfriend and was left off WrestleMania XXVII. The backstage belief is that he either holds Stratus in contempt for taking Melina's spot on the card, or had to portray himself as such so that she would believe he was mean to her. Melina is one of the women's wrestlers upset with Stratus and Polizzi for "taking their spots."

Comments

• 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Kinda ironic that the divas are criticizing a better version of themselves. Don't forget Trish was just a model at the start of her wwe/wwf career.
  • TheBoyRo
    edited April 2011
    Options
    icks86 wrote: »
    Kinda ironic that the divas are criticizing a better version of themselves. Don't forget Trish was just a model at the start of her wwe/wwf career.

exactly, just a pretty face and now shes the greatest diva in wwe history, its no their fault that the other diva ? cant wrassle
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    These divas (minus gail, nat hart, beth) couldnt hang with lita and trish
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The only Diva that should have a gripe is Kelly Kelly as she was the one who was attacked by Lay Cool at that PPV. It aint Trish fault the most of the other divas cant wrestle for ? .
  • TheBoyRo
    edited April 2011
    Options
    nodq.com

TITANGRAPH!!!

To follow up on the story of John Morrison snubbing Trish Stratus at WrestleMania XXVII, friends of the Raw Superstar were shocked by his cold behavior. The assumption of many within WWE is that Melina was in his ear all week because she believed Stratus was taking her spot at the pay-per-view event.

Sources say as Status was presenting her match suggestions to Morrison backstage, he said things such as "I'm not feeling that" (coined several years ago by Hulk Hogan in WCW) and "I don't want to look at you."

Kelly Kelly was scheduled for the Six-person Mixed Tag Team Match at one point, but the addition of Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi to the bout apparently led to a change in plans. It has been speculated that WWE instigated rumors of Kelly Kelly appearing in the match to prevent news of Snooki wrestling from leaking out.

Multiple people within WWE are blaming the entire situation on Melina as they feel she's primarily responsible for the friction between Morrison and Stratus. Melina has been a heat magnet within the locker room for years, which is why a number of her pushes have been derailed.

Comparisons to former WWE talent Tammy Sytch (a/k/a Sunny) were drawn early in her WWE run as many people felt she was difficult to deal with and that her ego had grown out of control. Melina was sentenced to face The Undertaker in "Wrestler's Court" in early 2006 due to her unscrupulous behavior, which is the unofficial forum among WWE talent for the policing of wrestlers that violate the rules and traditions of the company. Her ill-behaved manners persisted and she found herself transferred from SmackDown to Raw.

There have been numerous other accounts of friction between Melina and her locker room peers dating back to her time in developmental.

* She had issues with veteran female talent such as Amy "Lita" Dumas kicking her out of the locker room and forcing her to change in the hallway. Melina carried on the tradition with some of the younger Divas once she became a veteran herself.

* Melina was involved in a backstage altercation with Sharmell on May 13, 2006 at a SmackDown live event in El Paso, Texas. The incident was triggered by Batista's fistfight with Booker T the week prior during shooting for the SummerSlam commercial.

* Taryn Terrell (a/k/a Tiffany) stated during an interview following her elimination from the 2007 Diva Search that Melina was the one person she was warned about by WWE personnel.

* Maria Kanellis was not complementary of Melina in interviews following her release from WWE last year.

* Brooke Adams, who now performs as Miss Tessmacher in TNA Wrestling, revealed in an interview earlier this year that her departure from WWE in 2007 had nothing to do with Melina. She did, however, disparage her former colleague's character.

Adams said, "The reason I left WWE never had anything to do with her, that was just a rumor. When I left I was actually the only person that liked her. She was such a rude, fake, ? to everyone. She then tried to turn my girls Layla and Kelly Kelly against me by telling them a lie that I said which in reality was a rumor that she started. It was never anything I said. I can't stand her and neither can most of the rest."

* Melina harbored great animosity towards Mickie James early in her career. She trashed James for months on the message forum of her official website while the two worked side by side in Ohio Valley Wrestling, going as far to call her a '? ' in one post.

Melina wrote: "I'd rather work with a Diva who has no training than work with Alexis Laree.

"She steals other girls moves. Is lazy and doesn't care about anyone but herself. It's justice that she isn't on tv.

"But I do want to see hard working girls such as Beth Pheonix and Shelly Martinez up on the show... as for Angel Williams... she can cry on a pillow with Alexis - ? - Laree."

Shortly after James' promotion to the main roster in October 2005, Melina posted a lengthy commentary alleging she was victimized by the Richmond native—without referring to her by name.

Melina wrote: "I know that there's going to be people who don't understand. I'm sorry... I can't help the way I feel about HER (I Hope you know who HER is). I tried my best to get along with the girl. It's just not meant to be. I don't know if you've seen America's Next Top Model and how cady girls can be on that show... well, welcome to my world with HER. She hated me from the day I showed up to Louisville. She made sure my life there wasn't great. You WOULD think it was a new person thing, but when new people came around, I was still the one who got her ? . But you know, as she tried to break me.... I just got stronger and tried harder. Our work got us on tv and She hated that I was on tv first.

"She hated that I got any attention at all. You know.... I don't consider myself pretty. Not at all. Not like the other girls. And I am cool with that. Like I have said before, looks come and go but the way I am, the way i treat people and the things I accomplish in life... that can never be taken away from me. I can die right now knowing how I touched peoples lives.... I know that I did things on my terms. I never took off my clothes, kissed ass or slept with anyone to get my spot. I worked hard. I'm not perfect but I give the people my all."

In general, Melina has a reputation behind the scenes for being 'a head case'. People within WWE were praising her for returning with a improved attitude following her long injury layoff last year, but others immediately predicted that it wouldn't last long.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    umm yall forgot about Chyna and that crazy broad Victoria
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Chyna & Molly Hiolly >>> trish easily

Chyna >> trish even in popularity anyhow.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Chyna & Molly Hiolly >>> trish easily

Chyna >> trish even in popularity anyhow.

chyna has a ? so she doesnt count
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    These divas (minus gail, nat hart, beth) couldnt hang with lita and trish

realest quote ever. and now kong is coming. the diva division needs to be cleaned out.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Melina is a heel so she wasnt going to be in the match anyway, this just makes Morrison look like a ? more than anything
  • TheBoyRo
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Melina is a heel so she wasnt going to be in the match anyway, this just makes Morrison look like a ? more than anything

EXACTLY!!!!!!!! what sense would it make for her to be on the FACE team????? smh, ? just finding a reason to get mad and ?