Mobb boss in NY snitches

Options
zoepian
zoepian Members Posts: 991
edited April 2011 in The Social Lounge
dont do the crime if u cant do the time... even Mobb bosses losing respect for themselves..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42565606/ns/us_news-the_new_york_times/?gt1=43001

Comments

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This is definitely a sad day in the history of the LA Costa Nostra. Luciano, Capone, Gambino, Anastasia, Genovese, and Gotti must be turning over in their graves. I think it's fair to say that we're had a sort of twisted fascination and perverted admiration of the Mafia. Those they robbed, extorted, and murdered, ? held the Italian mafia as the the paragon of the organized crime. ? thought they we're the real life equivalent to the Corlene Family, even though a lot of those muthafuckas were racists.
    I started losing respect for the Mob when I noticed that muthafuckas were telling on each other left and right. I found the willingess to become a "made man", but then telling on the same muthafuckas you extorted, robbed, and killed with to be the ulimate in ironies. I then realized that wanting to become a made guy was only for dumb muthafuckas. It's bad enough having to deal with the possibility of having your boy whack you out, but then having having your boy testify against you in open court? The thought is too much to bear.

Massino (former head of the Bonano Crime Family), takes it to a whole another level. Not only do you have to worry about your
    potnas telling on you, YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR BOSS TELLIN' ON YOU!!!! What kind of ? ass ? is this. After today how and why anybody would want to join the Mob is beyond me. The organization is full of rats. You would be better off getting money on your own. If you can trust the head of your own "family", who can you ? trust?

The mark of a man isn't his willingness to commit crime, but his willingness to deal with the punishment that will ensure as a result of his crimes. If a ? can go to the pen and do that 20 yr life bid, or in an extreme case face the death penalty, and not tell on anybody, then that's a stand up ? . As evident Joe Massino has proved those cats are far and few between.

John Gotti was a horrible boss. Gotti thought he was going to be able to continue fixing trials and he brought entirely to heat not only on the Gambinos, but the Mob on a whole; however, to Gotti's credit he wasn't a snitch. When he got whooped on in Super Max, he didn't tell on anybody. When he was sick and dying of cancer, prison staff wanted to put him in the prison infirmary, when Gotti found out there were snitches in the infirmary, he demanded to be put back in population. Though stricken with terminal cancer, John Gotti have enough self resepct and dignity to want to spend his last days among men, not ? made muthfuckas who want to reap the benefits of crime, but aren't man enough to deal with the repurcussions of their crimes.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol @ believing the no snitchin credo as.. there is no honor among thieves............when ? gets real... thought that was common sense
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    There is going to be a movie about this guy in 3 years..
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol @ believing the no snitchin credo as.. there is no honor among thieves............when ? gets real... thought that was common sense

The only thing worse in life than being a snitch, is being a ? . Especially in Massino's case, that ? made muthafucka actually thinks by telling on ? , he's going to see the streets again. If given the choice, I'd rather die the way Gotti and Gigante die, (in the pen), than live one day as a free man knowing I told on ? . At least I wouldl die with my honor, intergrity, and dignity intact.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I hope the government or something offered him protection, if not....that is one Dead Man Walking.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I doubt he'll see past Sunday.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I started losing respect for the Mob when I noticed that muthafuckas were telling on each other left and right

lol oh really, that's what got you huh?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    lol oh really, that's what got you huh?

Lmao never mind the killing extorting drug dealing..

@ Rex
    honor,dignity and integrity... lol

Sounds like justification for saving their own ? on some insurance ?
  • sonofliberty
    sonofliberty Members Posts: 501
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lmao never mind the killing extorting drug dealing..

@ Rex
    honor,dignity and integrity... lol

Sounds like justification for saving their own ? on some insurance ?

Basically.... Only a stupid m.f. would think honor exists in a man that robs,steals, and kills for a living.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The Mafia is really losing its credibility now.
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The Mafia is really losing its credibility now.

Credible in what exactly?
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Basically.... Only a stupid m.f. would think honor exists in a man that robs,steals, and kills for a living.

Exactly, LMAO @ honour...these people are despicable human beings each and every one of them. I have far more respect for a janitor making minimum wage than any mob "boss".
  • nicky the don
    nicky the don Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

I really feel bad for some people. It's not stupidity just because you've never experienced a certain side of life. Not criminal, but true friends. You don't have a friend that no matter what you can trust?

I know the "mob" aren't "friends", but your statement seems to refer to anyone.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    He told on his underlings because they all told on him.....that don't make it right.....but it is what is is.....