Jesse Ventura: Why would a person raise $1 million for a job that only pays $300,000

Options
cobbland
cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in The Social Lounge

In the first half, Navy SEAL, wrestler, actor, governor, and bestselling author Jesse Ventura discussed his pursuit for the truth about conspiracies and the American political system. "I love my country but not my government," he commented, adding that the Democrat and Republican parties were akin to going into the soda section of a grocery store and only being offered a choice between Coke and Pepsi, in other words, a two-party dictatorship. The former Minnesota governor said he would consider running as Cong. Ron Paul's running mate in the 2012 presidential race if Paul would drop out of the Republican party and run as an independent.

The US military is "the strong-arm of the corporations," and this has been going on a lot longer than you would think, he noted. Ventura talked about conspiracies in the JFK assassination, and the 9-11 attacks, as well as FEMA camps in the United States. For his TV series, Conspiracy Theory, they shot footage at a camp in Texas that had barbed wire facing in, in order to keep people from leaving, he reported. That particular episode only aired once, before being pulled from the schedule, he lamented. Ventura also spoke out in favor of WikiLeaks, and ? legalization.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/04/11

Comments

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    is this the ? who got shot by the alien in predator?

A BUNCH of ? got shot in Predator. But yea Jesse was one of them.
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    jesse a real dude i ? wit him hope they run in 2012 but sadly doubt theyll let it happen
  • major pain
    edited April 2011
    Options
    he got it the worst thought

or my be carl weathers

Naw Predator really ? the Indian over.. just had him screaming and ? with no camera time.. .aint NO tellin what happened to him lol
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited April 2011
    Options
    he jus got my respect.. we need more politicians like this in the states.. those who speak the truth to the ppl
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Disinfo agent, he's about as trustworthy as a ? head.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    because the $300,000 is merely his base salary...

the perks, incentives, and White privilege which comes along with yon job, do far far far outweigh the $1-million he's raising to get that job

This is the answer right here.

I wholeheartedly agree with the bipolar militant house integrationist who posted this.
  • Jonas.dini
    Jonas.dini Confirm Email Posts: 2,507 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I want to see Ventura vs. Trump in 2012 -- and if it's close they should cage match
  • And Step
    edited April 2011
    Options
    that time you took away/imprisoned at the county, indeed, didn't subside your affinity for posting fatuity-laden harlequinades eh pal?

And I'll remind you, once again, that I am not pro-Black nor militant nor racist, but I am pro-Equality!

You seem to have this uppity ? attitude against people incarcerated. Not a good look. Jesus was incarcerated. So was MLK.

You're militant. I heard they use to call you Nopely Carmichael.

And I'll remind you once again. You have to work to make yourself equal. You can not protest, boycott or legislate equality. If a man has everything and you have nothing and you have to ask him for some of what he got then you really don't have equality. Never in history has a slavemaster or colonial power ever recognized or treated his subordinate as an equal until they gained independence and made themselves equal. The fact that he has you in that position means he does not recognize you as an equal in the first place.

But other than that, it is good to see you on your grind. Tell your mom, I said what's up..........................
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Jonas.dini wrote: »
    I want to see Ventura vs. Trump in 2012 -- and if it's close they should cage match

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • zoepian
    zoepian Members Posts: 991
    edited April 2011
    Options

wat u mean by disinfo agent??? paid to spread lies?
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Jesse Ventura is on point about the failure of our system and the corporate influence, but he loses me with some of the more outlandish conspiracy theories.
  • And Step
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You sound like a mufu fool, considering my past 6 years have been spent doing litigation-strategy for impoverished young, Black males, who've been wrongfully charged with crimes and are absorbing a public defender assisting them with being sent to Prison.

By product of failed liberal integration policy

Yep. Although not for the same reason, that you got incarcerated I'm sure...if so? My apologies are extended...LOL...but I already know the score with you pal.

Be better if you knew the time. Go read your Bible. And after you read them ? , read them ? again.
    I'll be your militant, your Nopely Carmichael
    as long as lames like you stay, dopely hypo-
    chondriac! Somebody's watching bree-ACK
    even And Step's butt-naked moms can, see that!

Shilznilz iz kinda widdack.

I know I know, that idiotic Muslim-mantra is still haunting your brain-cells.

Worked for China. Worked for the Founding Fathers. Worked for Moses and The Children of Israel.

my voice only speaks out when a man has worked and sweated blood and tears, to be equal, but his Black skin negates powerful racists and influencable Uncle Toms/bootlickers from allowing him to access the Equities of America and the Equal Opportunity of Democracy.

Rhetoric. This is not a democracy. It is an oligarchy. What do you mean allow? If a man has to allow you, you're a slave. All you are doing is petitioning your master and requesting benevolence. I rather have my own. Maybe the man needs to try another avenue.
    So speed up some! Catch up with me, here, off into the future where you can get an accurate idea of why I do what I do...then your mindset in your posts won't remain so prehistoric and primitive.

Dude you are so behind the times, you are moonwalking. The rest of the world is seeking independence. That is why there is so much upheaval. The old colonial and slave master is loosing his possessions. They are desperately trying to hold on to them. Only dyed in the wool negros and their pseudo liberal masters are holding on to the past.

Like I told you before. You beg him to fix his schools, while I will help build one to educate my own and teach them the value of intradependence. We will walk past your picket signs and purposely mis-educated student body to a school that was produced by our own hands and with teachers who care. There won't be any students graduating who cant read or don't have basic math skills, while millions are poured into it.

You are like Hagar, the answer is in your head and right at your feet but you rather run to and fro between the mountains.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    zoepian wrote: »
    wat u mean by disinfo agent??? paid to spread lies?

Paid to tell the truth but not the whole truth so help him ? . If he was telling the "truth" his mouth would have been silenced by now. The same peoples he's making claims about, also own the networks he's on. Two, he's never really revealed anything internet sleuths haven't already "figured out".
  • And Step
    edited April 2011
    Options
    BendOver2012
    yey wwwwwell, I think they had a bit more discipline piety and equity, than you.

Admittance of sonnage.
    This is not an oligarchy, it's a Democracy. But cowards like you allow the few to dictate the hundreds of millions, just so you call it an Oligarchy, in order to prevent from taking ownership of your cowardices and failures to exercise your liberties under The Bill Of Rights.

Self ether

At the end of the day, it's still his country, so please quit hallucinating about Independence you've concocted...don't let me resort to that last example I gave you that sent you into hiatus...when I had to ? you into reality w/ unequivocal proof that everything The Honorable Elijah Muhammed attained here in America, was by way of him getting permission from the White-racists who control and dictate every aspect of Amerian Life;

Actually, this is not true. When the NOI first opened their private schools in the late 40's, they did so with out permission and the officials, including Elijah Muhammad were jailed on the charges of contributing to the deliquency of minors. They stood their ground and won the battle without obtaining permission from public officials because it is a private school.
    This cleared the way for the explosion of Private schools in America, particular religious themed schools post 1950. While you and yours got grant money and had to show them every thing you did, how you did it, and when you did it. And you still produced an inferior product. Nobody respects a beggar.

See, that's where your deceit and cowardice, came to haunt you pal. I don't beg him to fix, no thing. I remind him of his unfair and Racial-discriminatory practices, until he concedes and fixes the schools to the same standard as he fixed the schools out in White America, and while he's fixing the schools;

If they are your schools why should he fix them? Why would he fix them when he steering them towards prison by identifying them in grade school as potential inmates? You deceive yourself. You are holding our people back with your victim mentality ? . They are not going to fix them ? . It is not in their best interest to educate your children. WHo will fill up the prisons, they are building? They don't have enough employment opportunities for their own let alone you. Why would they create competition? They do have on the drawing board enough prisons to house nearly entire black male population. Fix your own damn schools and quit waiting on the benevolent white ? and his sidekick Barry Gibb Jesus 2.0.
    I'm at home teaching my kids the value of intradependence global economy and how the internet has micro'd a previously macro'd "law of supply & demand" for him to independently benefit from...LOL...as I would hate for a school to teach them that.

Good for you. Now if you can just get off the reactionary ambulance chasing train, then maybe you can see all children need that. Your wasting your time protesting and petitioning he is not going to respond. If you can't see that by now, you are blind.
  • And Step
    edited April 2011
    Options
    especially, once you come to grips with how that worked out for him.

Actually it worked out pretty good. 40 plus schools all over the country still in existence.
    oh please do stop hallucinating, fucctard, and go find out what a person needs/required to do, for opening an accredited private-school in America...LOL...I pity the idiot, who tries to rationalize that Elijah Muhammad didn't need eventually need permission from the powerful White-racists in charge of a city's or state's or Country's entire Education System to operate a school in their jurisdiction, before he could continue on...

Ok dumb ? lets try this again. It was a private school system, it was not part of the city or states educational system. People all over this country educate their children privately, like myself who do not obtain permits to operate a private educational system. Private schools are not bound by curriculum, punitive systems, or class structure or length. You can have school all year round or once a month. You can have a child meet the high school standard at any age if they are capable. Homeschoolers take advantage of this.

But I digress, they were declared illegal but they went ahead and did it anyway. It is on public record in Cook County that they dropped the charges and let them be. They did not obtain a permit. They used their own law against them. I'll make it easy for you house ? , all schools who are in that jurisdiction are registered as such. Go find me one shred of evidence that they did such.
    FACT:
    because they aren't my schools, you dumb fucc, they are the White man's schools...because it is the White man's country. We're just visiting/attempting to get him to stick to his word, in The U.S. Constitution, is all. I have no power over your mental capacity's inability to process that reality.

That was point. That was sarcasm. You're not too bright.
    If you respect Elijah Muhammad, you respect a beggar.

LOL. Dr. King respected him. So much so he came to visit him several times in the last years of his life. That man was cutting business deals with Independent nations like Peru and Turkey. He was building schools while you were begging to fix yours. He was creating industry while you were begging for a job. LOL your funny.

but it is in their best interest to take people's children, who aren't sending them to school everyday or can at least validate/prove their Aptitude is being enhanced, according to America's mainstream standards...so you sound like a damn fool, with your reasoning here.

No you sound like a damn fool. American Standards are abysmally low.
    As it makes about as much sense as, a prison, deciding to incarcerate a man against his own will/choice, then saying they aren't obligated to feed him clothe him and provide his medical coverage, thx to their own choice to incarcerate him.

Youre just throwing ? at the wall and hope it sticks. LOL

which is why i told your dumbazz to learn the reason why a degree, is so priceless, in ways that have nothing to do with using it on a resume for getting a job...quit responding to me, if you're too stupid to read more carefully.

? , I have a degree. Two of them. A degree doesn't mean ? nowadays. People are looking for qualifications. People with degrees work for people who didn't earn one. You know why? Because you were trained and not educated. You were indoctrinated to fit into a system that you had no part in designing. That is why house ? like you have to petition, beg, and protest for what you need instead of using your brain to get it for yourself. Trained seal ass House ? like yourself talk about what the Bill of Rights, Constitution, State Jurisdiction must do for them, while truly educated people craft laws for their own benefit or influence people to do it for them.

As long as a dumbfucc coward, is the one claiming I'm on some phantom ambulance, then...I'm lovely, I'm good, and I'm to continue defending CRA'64 & Title7 of '64, in ways, that cowards like you simply refuse to do...all while you wake, daily, to exercise your Rights under that legislation indeed.

Silly ? . They can and have changed laws at the drop of a hat. They will have idiots like you running from watering hole to watering hole. Black people would be better off listening to Ward Connelly, Armstrong Williams, or Alan Keyes than distracting blacks or whites like yourself.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I agree with 2012.

It's good to be ambitious and try to achieve your goals through your own hard work, but that doesn't mean people who are structurally disadvantaged should put on blinders or pretend that hard work and tenacity is all that stands between them and their ambitions. Being real about the situation doesn't equal being a defeatist.
  • And Step
    edited April 2011
    Options
    shootemwon wrote: »
    I agree with 2012.

It's good to be ambitious and try to achieve your goals through your own hard work, but that doesn't mean people who are structurally disadvantaged should put on blinders or pretend that hard work and tenacity is all that stands between them and their ambitions. Being real about the situation doesn't equal being a defeatist.

But playing the eternal victim role does. If you are always looking outward and never look inward how will you overcome these disadvantages? That should not be the primary focus. The Asians and Jews have less population, less political representation, yet they are in a better position than Blacks, even though they receive discrimination and racism too. Why? Because there first instinct is to rally internal forces, develop strength and handle business rather than petition the offender from a position of weakness. So when they do they get results.

These dudes are poverty pimps. They are advocates for elitist who can take advantage of opportunities. These are the same ? who will scream racism every five minutes then when the offender slides them some money they will shut the ? up. They take advantage of black peoples condition by using their pulpit to shake down these white corporations.

Wells Fargo was caught red-handed discriminating against Blacks by higher loan rates and outright denial of loans with the same qualifications. They were sued by an advocacy group which I am a member of. They turned around sponsored this same group's annual convention. Then said group dropped the lawsuit and has been silent.

I am all for advocacy, but stop playing.
  • And Step
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'll be your extremely dumb niggu, pulling historical fact's trigger when readers figure it don't matter, listen, 'tis irrelevant if its city or state education system. Keep wishing, that Elijah didn't feel the wrath, go back to calculate/re-think his math you know, shrink his path like in 1942 when GOVT start dissing...he got arrested and charged with that yungSedition!

Yeah? He refused to fight in a war for a country who would deny him equal justice. He didn't run to Canada like so many of your war mongering politicians. Besides he was past the draft age anyway. He wasn't a slave he was a free man.
    You know my mission whenever I login, not to offend, just opine chunks of meat that your brain depends on like GOVT case, saying Elijah violated Selective Service Act in place! He got cleared of sedition, advance thru that math, then got convicted/exhorting financiers to avoid the draft.

And?
    H e was past the age of service. They violated their own law to put him in jail because he was telling blacks not to join the fight for a people who lynch you, deny you freedom, justice, and equality.

Or do you need but a simple reminder, of factual American processes that verify how Elijah could not had opened one organization nor one bldg. nor bakery nor barber shop nor coffee shop nor grocery store nor laundromat nor controlled one Real Estate Holdings, without White racist's permission?

LOL. I guess. The point is not permission. You don't have an argument so you keep going on with this weak side distraction.

The point was he wasn't depending on handouts. He was showing an example of how you can make your own institutions to serve your needs, like every immigrant group does when they come here. Instead of protesting that the Banks and Businesses refuse to hire Negroes, go build your own. Schools won't do right by our children, go build your own and make them the way you want them. It is really sad that you would try to disrespect Self sufficiency.
    No fleets of tractor trailers, that he had, no farmland and of course no Guaranty Bank and Trust Co. unless White-racists who control America, say that he was that little of a threat in what he was about, then gave him permission to advance on those Ideas and Projects. Just like we to this day, from that Times leader (Elijah Muhammad) up through this Time's leader (Farrakhan) and the U.S. President won't even speak his name...LOL..won't even acknowledge him

LOL. If they were so racist to deny you access to equal opportunity, then why would they allow someone to build independently? Because they would have been shown as hypocrites and open enemies, by denying access to the same things they had then turn around and deny you the opportunity to get them yourself. That was the benefit of having an independent news source with a circulation of a million. You could tell your story. The FBI was honeycombing his movement with agents. They admitted to trying to undermine him, but failing.

Of course Barack won't he wants to be elected. He is afraid of white backlash. He was forced by Hilary to mention him during the election. You do know that they know each other and live in the same neighborhood, right? You do know that he came to Farrakhan during his Senate campaign asking for support because of the influence he has in Chicago, right. LOL. Dude if Minister Farrakhan was embraced by white liberals and the Jewish lobby that support Barack, he would be taking Photo ops with him. This is politics dude.

Exactly. And business partners and global market players, like to see creditable degrees before spending their money/investing with you, because those degrees validate discipline and dedication...as in, toward the business venture you're about to involve.

See, you learned something else today.

I learned that you are truly an idiot.

This shows how mis-educated you are. We accomplished more historically, as a people without degrees. We used education, intuition, and common sense. A degree is a piece of paper. It doesn't denote ability, innovation, or competence. In this day and age it usually represents specialization. I have two. Not saying they don't have value, but your mind is trapped by the false concept of degrees.

You know nothing about business. Henry Ford hired people with degrees because they were trained to fit in his system. He himself was ridiculed for not being credentialed, but he revolutionized American business. Bill Gates dropped out of college. There are so many ultra-successful business people who don't have degrees that it would be useless to list them.

Elijah Muhammad went to the 4th grade of school in the deep south in the early 1900's. He could barely read and write.

BendOver2012 says:
    business partners and global market players, like to see creditable degrees before spending their money/investing with you, because those degrees validate discipline and dedication...as in, toward the business venture you're about to involve

Wrong. They want to see results. LOL. You would be a fool to hand over investment fund to someone with a degree and nothing else to show they are competent in growing your investment. LOL. Discipline and dedication are a given. Business people want to see scrilla, bills, greens, dividends!

Please explain to me how The Governments of Turkey and Peru would do business with a man who went to 4th grade if they clamor for degrees as you claim? Game recognize Game.

You rely on emotionalism too much. You haven't presented one fact as you claim.

And your rhymes are trash....................LOL
  • And Step
    edited April 2011
    Options
    shootem summed up your antics, best, in what he alluded to. So I'm done here, my point has been made my objective is complete.

~I showed you how Elijah Muhammad had to get permission from powerful White-racists, to advance on every venture that you sit and hallucinated his independence on.
    ~I showed you how Elijah Muhammad had to feel the wrath of powerful White-racists, who successfully showed him this is their country and they dictate to him, what he can and can not do.

But, you are a coward. Afraid to fight for what you Own, via your birthright here, on The Homeland.

So I'll leave you be, for now...

to continue on life as the miserable lil' selfish greedy scoundrel that you are/forever angry at those who possess bravery to fight illegal racial-discrimination, and put non-White Americans first, when putting ourselves last.

? /or white boy, you can fool yourself into thinking shaking down corporations and begging is bravery but real dudes aren't fooled by that foolishness.

No anger, just pity. I could never despise someone less fortunate than me. You're the true coward. Scared to leave Pharoah, not realizing that he has let you go, so you wander in the wilderness, begging him to fund your ? progress organizations while you rail against his injustice. It don't take an ounce of Bravery to bow and beg to your master. You go to him with your hat in your hand. Real Bravery would be to do like the young of the Children of Israel take your destiny in your own hands, and chart your own course. I feel sorry for you. Don't know the time, yet claim to know the book.

Shame..
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

you know damn well whether it's me you, or Elijah Muhammad who's *taking destiny* it's still not going to be taken anywhere, unless powerful White-racists say we can take it.

damn, lol. Why would you even think like that? sounds like you worship white people
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

Yes Jesse is every bit of an gatekeeper as Alex Jones and various ? spreading disinfo
  • major pain
    edited April 2011
    Options
    damn, lol. Why would you even think like that? sounds like you worship white people

He does. Kinda weird huh? You should see his stance on slavery. It was all good with him until it became illegal.
  • And Step
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I know I know I know, I'll be white boy or BendOver or your mom's sig-o or whoever else you want to deem me. I'm cool with it. Just as long as I helped you leave readers with your self-ether, accordingly, as it validates how you're just talking a bunch of apprehensive...Hurt...too cowardice...to get up and stand for something, so you fall for

Grande hallucinations of your Indepedence & Taking Destiny In Your Own Hands, when...

you know damn well whether it's me you, or Elijah Muhammad who's *taking destiny* it's still not going to be taken anywhere, unless powerful White-racists say we can take it. So may it continue to hurt your heart, knowing I"m correct, every time I pummel your arguments with veracity on how it's still "his" Country! So of course, Jesse Ventura wants the title of "his" pretty badly.

...you heard what The Tea Party Movement slogan is, shoeshine-buoy, that ? 's for real...LOL...take your lame azz up on Capitol Hill and ask them who's country it is, since you think you're so Independent and hath taken, destiny, into yon own Hands.

...matta fact...

you should tell your homie, thatdamnjay, to let me and you get a respectful debate-thread popping...in which we both lay out our real Livelihood's ventures, and I guarantee, when I'm done disecting your Element there are few-to-no members who will be able to deny that I didn't unequivocally show how your real Life consists of you profiting and/or prospering;

totally 1)getting the White man's permission and 2)hoping he allows you to do any and every thing you're doing, for your Independence and taking Destiny into your own Hands...that's if, and only if, you are 3)living in the continental United States when doing whatever it is that you do. And now you know why Jesse Venture wants the job, of being the one who's doing the dictating, to your lame azz.

so...now the challenge is there for you to put your money, where your mouth is, Sheriff!

Man, I am laughing so hard, I am crying.

Challenge? Dude you won the Singapore award. And you're still the front runner. I have repeatedly caned you like you stole something in Indonesia. This thread alone is proof that a debate with you would be futile and sadistic and in your case masochistic. Your not worth the time of a debate unless you want to debate Separation vs Integration, and you take the Integration side. I will be more than happy because people need to see the futility and wrongness of the latter. I caned a ? in college over this topic in my philosophy class, I would be more than happy to dust off the notes and administer an old fashioned horse whipping to your prozac sniffing ass.

Other than that, I am not interested in your petty side distractions of permits.

You have to be white. No way your black. Seriously, I think your white and ? . You must have spurned Janklow. That is why he deleted and locked so many of your threads.
  • And Step
    edited April 2011
    Options

He does. His existence rotates around white approval and acceptance. This is why it hurts him so much when he sees white people discriminate or neglect black people. He loves his master. He has no self respect outside of white acknowledgment. He is the spiritual descendant of the tragic mullato. He hates being mistreated, but he doesn't want to disconnect from the source that causes said mistreatment. He is the perfect example of someone with battered wife syndrome.

Bendover2012, is the main reason why blacks lag behind. Instead of taking responsibility, he eschews it. Instead of wanting control, he farms it out. He seeks the role of eternal victim instead of the patient Overcomer. He seeks the path of least resistance because the other path is much harder and self incriminating. He probably hates to look at himself in the mirror.

If you threw him in a bucket of water and wrung him out, every drop would spell ? -made.