Ladies, do you feel some type of way if your man takes a while to ? while sexing?

Options

Comments

• DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I was like wtf you could have told me lol
    lmao man...if it's that good she shouldnt even be able to talk...just random sounds LOL
    .......................... *grabs mouthwash*
    Aye! U a freak yo I seen ur whole damn season
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    .......................... *grabs mouthwash*

lmao............. i pulled that same move.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lmao man...if it's that good she shouldnt even be able to talk...just random sounds LOL

she wasnt talking she was just like im done I came. I was like wtf in my MOUTH!! lol
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

Shhhiieeeettttt...... i was about to be signed to Vivid with the unruly ? I was doing in there
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2011
    Options
    she wasnt talking she was just like im done I came. I was like wtf in my MOUTH!! lol
    wait...did u taste it though? Like..how u ain't know she came? Ur face wasn't all glazed?
    Shhhiieeeettttt...... i was about to be signed to Vivid with the unruly ? I was doing in there

lmao I'm too much of a ? for that...them random ass hot tub hookups and ish LOL
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    Conscious__Nkechi Members Posts: 6,110 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    he came in 3mins first time we used it

Since we're talking about men taking too long.....he came in 39 seconds the first time, and we weren't using it.

:/

That's an overload of all kinds of emotions.
    ohlawd....now imma hafta look for this..can i buy it at walmart? LMAO i love walmart...and I love getting off!

oh man I hope its not so good that I get hooked. I have quite an addictive personality and um..yea. Anyway wait-- can u put this stuff in your mouth? Cause I aint tryna have somethin that he cant lick off. I mean I guess I can deal with it once or twice but.... :-/ what a canumdrum

Lmao. Listen miss sis, try it. While you're at it, pick up some chains and whips, they'll excite you :P
    I love me some Wal Mart, unfortunately they aren't as accessible round here. But they have it all.
    If not, hit up the "Family Planning" aisle of Duane Reade, Rite Aid, CVS or whatever is closest to you.

When you're back in the City, go to the Village to a shop called "Pink Pussycat." Tell them Marley sent you and she'll knock 20% off for you.

As for it being edible, they are for external use and more for intercourse. They do have ones that are safe for eating. Try edible massage oils.
    Matter of fact, get you some ice cream and give him a DEE-LICIOUS sundae.
    I was like wtf you could have told me lol

Told you? Read or rather feel the signs love- Heavy breathing, panting, convulsions, twitching, leg spasms....Embrace nature!
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited April 2011
    Options
    wait...did u taste it though? Like..how u ain't know she came? Ur face wasn't all glazed?

lmao I'm too much of a ? for that...them random ass hot tub hookups and ish LOL

That is not being prudish, at all!
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I've had women try using the little red and white mint candies while they gave me head to see if it sped it up yo. On the strength I've had women ask me if I do coke because it just doesn't happen when I get head. It takes sex on some when we both on 10 she's madd wet and on some real ? if she's telling me she's coming than that's when I start to get there.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited April 2011
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    I've had women try using the little red and white mint candies while they gave me head to see if it sped it up yo. On the strength I've had women ask me if I do coke because it just doesn't happen when I get head. It takes sex on some when we both on 10 she's madd wet and on some real ? if she's telling me she's coming than that's when I start to get there.

That itself is a powerful trigger.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Since we're talking about men taking too long.....he came in 39 seconds the first time, and we weren't using it.

:/

That's an overload of all kinds of emotions.

Lmao. Listen miss sis, try it. While you're at it, pick up some chains and whips, they'll excite you :P
    I love me some Wal Mart, unfortunately they aren't as accessible round here. But they have it all.
    If not, hit up the "Family Planning" aisle of Duane Reade, Rite Aid, CVS or whatever is closest to you.

When you're back in the City, go to the Village to a shop called "Pink Pussycat." Tell them Marley sent you and she'll knock 20% off for you.

As for it being edible, they are for external use and more for intercourse. They do have ones that are safe for eating. Try edible massage oils.

Told you? Read or rather feel the signs love- Heavy breathing, panting, convulsions, twitching, leg spasms....Embrace nature!
    fo sho.........................
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

Um yeah..I'm more interested in how you reacted to it..no ? .
  • J-GUTTA
    edited April 2011
    Options
    That itself is a powerful trigger.

Yes it is Marley especially when it includes the actual sensation of a women who is truly into it and you can feel her natural lubricant. One trick that I like especially when a women is on top is if I push up my mid section for that extra thrust it usually drives women crazy. I know this might sound madd far fetched but a majority of when I have climaxed was on some simultaneous orgasms. And I can't yo lie I will look and that gets me going again and I have been known to go right back down to do some eating to start the 2nd inning.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yes it is Marley especially when it includes the actual sensation of a women who is truly into it and you can feel her natural lubricant. One trick that I like especially when a women is on top is if I push up my mid section for that extra thrust it usually drives women crazy. I know this might sound madd far fetched but a majority of when I have climaxed was on some simultaneous orgasms. And I can't yo lie I will look and that gets me going again and I have been known to go right back down to do some eating to start the 2nd inning.

Ur so spanish yo LMAO #LovesIt
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2011
    Options

LMAO!!! *high fives* LOL I love the pink pussycat...I used to go there all the time. I've done all the edible oils and what not. I just like the whole sex/oral/back to sex dynamic so if that oil aint lickable imma hafta think about how much I wanna give up that sensation LOL Imma try it though...it seems mighty interesting...

And yea NY has such a lack of Walmarts smh...I used to go all the time when I lived in LI and when I come up I take my granny and auntie to walmart and sam's club cause living in BK they never get to go to those places. It's sad...those r my fav stores lol
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lol @ "canumdrum" was that intentional? LMAO OH ? !!
  • J-GUTTA
    edited April 2011
    Options

I can't lie Dee I love doing that ? . The visual of how it makes a women stomach quiver damn that just does it for me yo. I love to throw a women legs over her head and go to work with that too. ...I'm just a ? bastard when it comes to that don't mind me.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lol @ "canumdrum" was that intentional? LMAO OH ? !!

lmao y u always gotta pick up on the ? I say!!!
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I can't lie Dee I love doing that ? . The visual of how it makes a women stomach quiver damn that just does it for me yo. I love to throw a women legs over her head and go to work with that too. ...I'm just a ? bastard when it comes to that don't mind me.

:-O U know Im comin to Chicago on Wednesday? Im just sayin :-/
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    :-O U know Im comin to Chicago on Wednesday? Im just sayin :-/

*smh @ you just hopping from one latin country to another...that's how you rolling now Dee...
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Marley once again has me intrigued with her knowledge (experience?) with lubricants..........:(

ROFL @ ? doing signature moves to leave an impression

I used to do ? like that back in the day when I still cared about a reputation............

now, SMH gal you better yours before I get mine
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Marley once again has me intrigued with her knowledge (experience?) with lubricants..........:(

I used to do ? like that back in the day when I still cared about a reputation............

smh...just selfish.
  • Conscious__Nkechi
    edited April 2011
    Options

Ah, the good old the mid section thrust.
    And nothing sounds far fetched when it comes to sex. As long as you let yourself go and don't focus on anything but the moment itself, all kinds of things can go down. That's what makes it more enjoyable, that "free" element where you just throw her around, get it in all ways possible and get sloppy with it.

Lmao.
    So true! Oral for most Latino men is like their most passionate sport ever. The level of enthusiasm and energy that a man puts forth that full force is appreciated.
    LMAO!!! *high fives* LOL I love the pink pussycat...I used to go there all the time. I've done all the edible oils and what not. I just like the whole sex/oral/back to sex dynamic so if that oil aint lickable imma hafta think about how much I wanna give up that sensation LOL Imma try it though...it seems mighty interesting...

And yea NY has such a lack of Walmarts smh...I used to go all the time when I lived in LI and when I come up I take my granny and auntie to walmart and sam's club cause living in BK they never get to go to those places. It's sad...those r my fav stores lol

Yeah, the girl who works there gives me free movies and samples when I go there. Lol. "Honey, what are you into." Well I'm single sis so make this quick thanks. Lol.

And shoot, by the time you go from oral to sex and back to oral all that completely wears off and just in case, do a quick rub off. Keep a water bottle on standby and just pour it on and incorporate that into your "routine". Actually......n/m, I wont go there. A waterfall effect down your body in the middle of being on top of him is extremely appeasing, especially for his eyes. Don't even worry about something so technical. Worse comes to worse, he gets "sex product" poisoning :/

Smh @ the Wal Mart in LI on Black Fridays. Shoppers killed an old man working there because they couldn't wait to get in the store, trampled him to death. Smh.
    Word. Wal-Mart>>>>. I could live in that store and they have all the supplies you would need to do so. There sales be on point. I got a gang of hangers for like $2 and I always need hangers. They once had this shoe tree but sold out and now I can't find one anywhere :( My shoes are taking over my home.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

157od3m.jpg

• Conscious__Nkechi
    edited April 2011
    Options

Blak, that is just appalling. You should be ashamed of yourself teaching the babies such nonsense.
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    dont be alarmed if i pull out a serviette and tuck it into the rim of my collar before i part them thighs. it is only proper. i have this taking too long problem often, the best part of sex for me is the authority over a female body. controlling her orgasmic contortions and watching veins pop out of her neck and feeling the cooch sneeze n ? , i simply love it. then when she's exhausted i realize it wud be a good time to pop off but im probably a little fatigued then or nonchalant, i got to make her ? again to get there myself and thats a big ask...

as a result, sex from the first kiss till we're both stress relieved usually lasts between 1-3 hours.

no exaggeration