White Man Crashes Plane Into Federal Building

Options
DarcSkies777
DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
edited February 2010 in The Social Lounge
The reporters are veerrryyy understanding towards this poor poor victim I notice.

They're using words like, "troubled" and "disgruntled" and listing off reasons in which he would commit this "crime." Gee that's funny I thought crashing a plane into a building was an act of terror. BUt that must have all been a misunderstanding.

That said...Its hard for me to feel sympathy for the IRS :shrug

Comments

• The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Some people have little tolerance for reality.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    What ever happened to people killing themselves in the privacy of their own homes.. You have mofos killing themselves on webcam.. taking out other people whenthey decide to say ? life.. and just all these public displays of suicide.. Only in America!.(just wanted to say that)
  • DarcSkies777
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Wowwww I'm watching MSNBC. They are just putting this ? on the couch in a sense LOL

Trying to get us to "understand" why he would do such a thing. If his name was Muhammad Islam or some ? this would be "an act of terror..there's no excuse for this terrorist act" blah blah blah.

But with this ? they're reading off a list of grievances in a sad voice. SMH
  • BOSS KTULU
    BOSS KTULU Banned Users Posts: 978 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Darc's got the race angle covered.

I wanna know his religious beliefs.

BTW, he's angry about taxes and said on his blog that he was going to resort to violence, so he's basically the "Tea Party's" first terrorist.
  • playmaker88
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lmao took the words right out of my mouth.. with the whole teaparty thing
  • DarcSkies777
    edited February 2010
    Options
    BOSS KTULU wrote: »
    Darc's got the race angle covered.

I wanna know his religious beliefs.

BTW, he's angry about taxes and said on his blog that he was going to resort to violence, so he's basically the "Tea Party's" first terrorist.
    OH NO KTULU the Tea Party has nothing to do with this! They dont breed terrorist at all just regular Americans upset with "too much government"

OH WAIT...thats what he said lol
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Wowwww I'm watching MSNBC. They are just putting this ? on the couch in a sense LOL

Trying to get us to "understand" why he would do such a thing. If his name was Muhammad Islam or some ? this would be "an act of terror..there's no excuse for this terrorist act" blah blah blah.

But with this ? they're reading off a list of grievances in a sad voice. SMH

White people are good at ignoring their own conduct. Slavery never happened and the Natives gave the Land to them on their own accord, lol
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    White people are good at ignoring their own conduct. Slavery never happened and the Natives gave the Land to them on their own accord, lol

no need for ridiculous hyperbole

we can talk about this particular white man without going full blown "YAKUBS DEVIL DID THIS" in here
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    bornnraisedoffCMR Members Posts: 1,073 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ? damn terrorists!
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options

we can talk about this particular white man without going full blown "YAKUBS DEVIL DID THIS" in here

Why?
    Especially when if it were someone of color there would be another thread talkin sh*t about Blacks and how ? *ed up they are and how blacks stay losing.

I say we exploit white people every time. Yakubs? I dont believe that sh*t, but if the shoe fits...
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ? . They're going to take the last two lines of his final note and blame this all on leftism:
    The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

Joe Stack (1956-2010)

02/18/2010

? ? dammit.

full note here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3269055&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=5
  • DarcSkies777
    edited February 2010
    Options

Did we only talk about particular hijackers after those planes crashed into buildings? NOPE. Everybody called for racial profiling and every Muslim at the airport is "randomly selected" for search.

Gang violence crackdown in CA. BLacks and Hispanics are RANDOMLY stopped by police. White man flies a plane into a building? Nothing happens...just Ooo poor baby.

THe "white" in you prevents you from seeing your own hypocrisy. Instead of being annoyed with blatant double standards and racism you instead gear your anger towards those that point it out.
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    your own hypocrisy

i didn't call for racial profiling or ever propose the idea that arabs are inherently terroristy

youre casting your hilarious misconceptions about ALL whites onto me

besides, do you understand how long it would take to profile every white person at the airport? You already gotta be there ten hours early. now you might as well take a wagon train.
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hold up, this man hit a IRS building??!!!

THIS MAN DESERVES A METAL OF HONOR!!!
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options

Welcome to the government watchlists I'm on.

btw, you can join this guy's facebook fan page now: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=323208187216&ref=search&sid=10132698.3845767387..1
  • DarcSkies777
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i didn't call for racial profiling or ever propose the idea that arabs are inherently terroristy

youre casting your hilarious misconceptions about ALL whites onto me

besides, do you understand how long it would take to profile every white person at the airport? You already gotta be there ten hours early. now you might as well take a wagon train.
    No, I'm saying that you never speak out against whites and their hypocricy on this issue (terrorism) but you speak against the people who bring the hypocrisy to light. I never said YOU called for profiling.

Im not saying I agree....

I'll leave it at that
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    No, I'm saying that you never speak out against whites and their hypocricy on this issue (terrorism) but you speak against the people who bring the hypocrisy to light. I never said YOU called for profiling.

I'm the only person I've ever seen on these forums describe the US Air Force as a Fundamentalist Christian Terrorist organization.

So as they say, you can miss me with that ? .
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Welcome to the government watchlists I'm on.

btw, you can join this guy's facebook fan page now: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=323208187216&ref=search&sid=10132698.3845767387..1

Been on that. I hit up the FOI request every month.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yeah he's troubled,but he intentionally meant to hit the building,but they say theres no way it's terrorism lol
  • edeeesq
    edeeesq Members Posts: 511
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOL @ the thread title

I heard this story as breaking news ALLLLLL morning, never heard anything in regards to race.....

But if his name sounded like a couple of hiccups and a sneeze, Fox News would have a hard on right now....
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited February 2010
    Options
    We need more heroes like this guy :tu
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Been on that. I hit up the FOI request every month.

i sent one of those and they replied with a letter that specifically said "If we have you on a list, we're not going to tell you."
  • bornnraisedoffCMR
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i sent one of those and they replied with a letter that specifically said "If we have you on a list, we're not going to tell you."

You got to let someone else submit it. I have my girl do it.

They didnt have much on me though. Just some tax ? , some ? when I worked as a contractor for the Army, and a weird picture (satellite picture of New Orleans, where I lived)
  • playmaker88
    edited February 2010
    Options
    huh clue me in?
  • BOSS KTULU
    edited February 2010
    Options
    huh clue me in?

duck ?

? fallin out da sky