Why are Construction Workers so Evil?

Options
Pond Scum
Pond Scum Members Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in AKA Donkey
These people have no respect for my REM cycles whatsoever. Is it really necessary to start jack-hammering and ? at 7:30 am when you're only gonna stop at noon and eat sandwiches for the rest of the day?

Comments

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    well they not paid around ya schedule
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Pond Scum
    edited April 2011
    Options
    how come they gotta get on line at the sandwich place with a torn piece of cardboard with 100 different orders scribbled on it?
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    a ? be evil when he be tired

I had a dream that I woke up out of my sleep ( in my dream ) because they were doing landscaping and it was loud.

I starting shooting out da window at the workers

after I shot the landscaping people ( in my dream ) I felt pretty stupid because I wasn't sleepy anymore

eventually I woke up to some loud weed trimmer or some ? because the Mexicans were doing landscaping outside and I remembered the dream I just had
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? made me laugh but its the truth mofos be waiting for there watches to hit a certain time to go crazy
  • Pond Scum
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i delirious right now. got to sleep at 3 and woke up at 7:30 it sounded like bedlam out there. ? are building a high-rise yuppie factory across the street from me. i basically gotta keep my windows closed all summer and i'm gonna lose my view of the bridge and manhattan when it's all said and done.

damn i want to sabotage that ? .