Blazni why do you cape for anyone and anything?

Options
Cactus Jack
Cactus Jack Members Posts: 147
edited April 2011 in AKA Donkey
Does anyone else find it pathetic that this loser Blazini throws his cape on and defends whomever and whatever for any reason? Especially when it comes to the female posters. The female may be butt as ugly as ? , and every poster will have fun roasting her. But here will come Blazini with his cape to rescue the female from the insults from everyone. It's quite sad...

Did he also come to the rescue to take care of some womans son? Because that kid doesn't look him at all.

Comments

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    pitty post....................who are you??? and why did you spell my name wrong? I won that kid fare and square b. so im reppin him till i die son
    johnnyshredjpg.jpg
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    im tired of seeing this ? in the snow...
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2011
    Options
    n/h would you rather see me on a beach ?
    im2e0k.jpg
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? how cute

he has his own little snowboard and everything !!!!
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? how cute

he has his own little snowboard and everything !!!!
    he got skills Ms S wait til next season he gonna be hitting jumps
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Blazini love him some Blazini.
  • MsSouthern
    edited April 2011
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    he got skills Ms S wait til next season he gonna be hitting jumps

I have no idea what that means... but I'm totally impressed

It never snows here so we miss out on alot of fun
  • jellybean84
    jellybean84 Confirm Email Posts: 1,560
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Haters gonna hate.
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    SMH...... Didn't the T/S just post this about his life last week? And you tryin to clown??

Oh....We aint forget doggie.

My life sucks
    My brain sucks. I'm 22 years old and I still pick my nose. I also ? on my hand and smell it afterwards. I ? compulsively by ? the sheets on my bed.

I used to be really smart, but after years of not using my brain at all, working retail, I think I'm going ? . The simplest things seem impossible for me.

I'm horrible at talking to people. Especially girls. I have friends who beg me to hang out with them, but I can't, because it's just so much work, showering, shaving, brushing my teeth, wearing something nice, trying to force conversation and at the same time sound natural, witty, interesting. If I ever do hang out with friends, we're watching the Cubs or drinking, or both, and if we're drinking, I'm only doing it to get completely wasted, because it's the only time I can be with people and not be miserable. Lately it's hard for me to even get out of bed in the morning. Sometimes I go days without showering, weeks without shaving.

Whenever I meet a girl who's not completely hideous, I fall in love immediately. And by meet, I mean she could just make eye contact with me for one second from across the room, and there it is. It becomes an obsession. I make this girl into everything that I want her to be, occasionally blurring fantasy and reality. Of course this always ends in heartbreak. While this goes on, before the inevitable letdown, I skip everything else in my life. I don't care about my friends or family. Not really. I just use them for what I need: work, shelter, love. But I give nothing in return and that's how I like it. In my rare moments of lucidity, I realize what a horrible person I am, but it passes.

I like to go to Cubs games by myself. It's an hour on the train, then I walk a few blocks, get on the El, ride for like fifteen minutes to Wrigley Field. It's not hard. Some people think it's weird that I go alone. On Labor Day, my parents got me a 300 dollar seat behind home plate. I went there and I got smashed and I passed out for at least four innings. I felt horrible, not because I missed the game, but because of how sad for me my parents would have been had they known. As much as I love the Cubs, I'm completely terrified that they might one day win it all, because I know that once that happens, I'll never care as much as I do now, and I'd be miserable. Sure, I'd be happy at first, but that feeling would pass, like all happy moments in our lives. The sadness never passes. Neither does shame.

I have one cousin who I would absolutely not hesitate to have sex with. I have one sister whose feet I absolutely would not hesitate to kiss, lick, suck on... but I stop there. I saw her naked from behind one time, and I swear it was accidental.. but I have to admit she has a hell of an ass.

I have slave fetishes. NOT feet fetishes. It's just that when I think of myself allowing a stupid girl to tell me what to do, my very limited imagination always comes back to that. People get confused.

When I drive somewhere, I'm constantly worried that my car will break down. I never worry that I'd be injured in an accident; I'd almost welcome that. When I walk somewhere, I'm constantly worried that people are staring at me and laughing on the inside. I never worry that one of them might decide they want to ? me. When my parents are out of town, and I have the house to myself, late at night, I think there are demons living all around me, and this scares the hell out of me. I have to sleep with the TV and all the lights on. My neighbor told my parents that when they're gone, I never turn off the lights. I hate that ? ? . ? needs to mind her own business.

Neighbors on the other side of me are black, and drug dealers, and they get in fights in the middle of the street with other neighbors, who are also black, and they let their small children wander around and out into the middle of the street with no supervision. I called them ? one time, and my Dad scolded me, as if I were a racist. I had never thought of myself as being a racist before, but after that, it's all I could think about. I couldn't get that thought out of my head. I went through several months believing my Dad to be right, and believing that I hated all minorities. Any time any thing happened, I'd reduce it to race. Then I had an epiphany, and I realized what an evil son of a ? I am, and I curbed my plans for world ? . Now I'm completely on the other side of things. Now I hate white people and defend all minorities no matter what. I don't know what's going on in my brain. I'm like a man without a color. I'm like the white version of a black guy who thinks all other white guys are racist. And I know that maybe this doesn't seem like a huge problem, but it is, because it affects my enjoyment of everything.

I have a piece of string from a broken lanyard that I play with constantly when I need to think. I literally can not think without it. I start freaking out. I tried to throw it away one time, but an hour later I was digging through the garbage, and heck, you'd really be surprised how much garbage can accumulate in an hour.

I want to join the Army. My parents won't let me. They say it's too dangerous. I tell them that I'm not afraid, but I can never tell them why I'm not afraid. They don't know how my brain is.

Ummm.... yeah. From the outside lookin in??

Blazini's life >>> T/S's ? life anyday
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    SMH...... Didn't the T/S just post this about his life last week? And you tryin to clown??

My life sucks
    My brain sucks. I'm 22 years old and I still pick my nose. I also ? on my hand and smell it afterwards. I ? compulsively by ? the sheets on my bed.

I used to be really smart, but after years of not using my brain at all, working retail, I think I'm going ? . The simplest things seem impossible for me.

I'm horrible at talking to people. Especially girls. I have friends who beg me to hang out with them, but I can't, because it's just so much work, showering, shaving, brushing my teeth, wearing something nice, trying to force conversation and at the same time sound natural, witty, interesting. If I ever do hang out with friends, we're watching the Cubs or drinking, or both, and if we're drinking, I'm only doing it to get completely wasted, because it's the only time I can be with people and not be miserable. Lately it's hard for me to even get out of bed in the morning. Sometimes I go days without showering, weeks without shaving.

Whenever I meet a girl who's not completely hideous, I fall in love immediately. And by meet, I mean she could just make eye contact with me for one second from across the room, and there it is. It becomes an obsession. I make this girl into everything that I want her to be, occasionally blurring fantasy and reality. Of course this always ends in heartbreak. While this goes on, before the inevitable letdown, I skip everything else in my life. I don't care about my friends or family. Not really. I just use them for what I need: work, shelter, love. But I give nothing in return and that's how I like it. In my rare moments of lucidity, I realize what a horrible person I am, but it passes.

I like to go to Cubs games by myself. It's an hour on the train, then I walk a few blocks, get on the El, ride for like fifteen minutes to Wrigley Field. It's not hard. Some people think it's weird that I go alone. On Labor Day, my parents got me a 300 dollar seat behind home plate. I went there and I got smashed and I passed out for at least four innings. I felt horrible, not because I missed the game, but because of how sad for me my parents would have been had they known. As much as I love the Cubs, I'm completely terrified that they might one day win it all, because I know that once that happens, I'll never care as much as I do now, and I'd be miserable. Sure, I'd be happy at first, but that feeling would pass, like all happy moments in our lives. The sadness never passes. Neither does shame.

I have one cousin who I would absolutely not hesitate to have sex with. I have one sister whose feet I absolutely would not hesitate to kiss, lick, suck on... but I stop there. I saw her naked from behind one time, and I swear it was accidental.. but I have to admit she has a hell of an ass.

I have slave fetishes. NOT feet fetishes. It's just that when I think of myself allowing a stupid girl to tell me what to do, my very limited imagination always comes back to that. People get confused.

When I drive somewhere, I'm constantly worried that my car will break down. I never worry that I'd be injured in an accident; I'd almost welcome that. When I walk somewhere, I'm constantly worried that people are staring at me and laughing on the inside. I never worry that one of them might decide they want to ? me. When my parents are out of town, and I have the house to myself, late at night, I think there are demons living all around me, and this scares the hell out of me. I have to sleep with the TV and all the lights on. My neighbor told my parents that when they're gone, I never turn off the lights. I hate that ? ? . ? needs to mind her own business.

Neighbors on the other side of me are black, and drug dealers, and they get in fights in the middle of the street with other neighbors, who are also black, and they let their small children wander around and out into the middle of the street with no supervision. I called them ? one time, and my Dad scolded me, as if I were a racist. I had never thought of myself as being a racist before, but after that, it's all I could think about. I couldn't get that thought out of my head. I went through several months believing my Dad to be right, and believing that I hated all minorities. Any time any thing happened, I'd reduce it to race. Then I had an epiphany, and I realized what an evil son of a ? I am, and I curbed my plans for world ? . Now I'm completely on the other side of things. Now I hate white people and defend all minorities no matter what. I don't know what's going on in my brain. I'm like a man without a color. I'm like the white version of a black guy who thinks all other white guys are racist. And I know that maybe this doesn't seem like a huge problem, but it is, because it affects my enjoyment of everything.

I have a piece of string from a broken lanyard that I play with constantly when I need to think. I literally can not think without it. I start freaking out. I tried to throw it away one time, but an hour later I was digging through the garbage, and heck, you'd really be surprised how much garbage can accumulate in an hour.

I want to join the Army. My parents won't let me. They say it's too dangerous. I tell them that I'm not afraid, but I can never tell them why I'm not afraid. They don't know how my brain is.

yo i feel bad laughing at this hard as hell lol lol lol dude said a piece of string is his only friend. i dont know if t/s wrote this but ? . ? has me dying
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2011
    Options
    didn't go how T/S planned : (

yo who's alias is Cactus AceBoogies?
  • MsSouthern
    edited April 2011
    Options

BINGO !

lol
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2011
    Options
    BINGO !

lol
    lol he is upset i pretty much killed his online persona ? claiming everyone is a ? yet worships the biggest ? on this site. hahahaha oh man so this what we doin in the twenty eleven going on alternate accounts to diss ? ......
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yeah it's pretty disgusting how he capes for grown men and females....but if it's certain posters goin' in, he falls back...he got picks of who he talks reckless to.
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    cute kid

i bet he shreds that powder up
    bout to get him a Vrocker for next season he should ? it with that.
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? stop it i dont give a ? who i talk ? to. you just upset you got called out for being in love with a ? .
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ayo that snowboarding ? look fun...
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LOL at this thread going nowhere!
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Shouldve tried that snowboarding ? on class trips..always stuck with skiing... that ? look dope
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

My life sucks

Damn.....Ether
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? stop it i dont give a ? who i talk ? to. you just upset you got called out for being in love with a ? .

^^^^^^^^^

That kid in the picture ain't his post.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Thread back fired.
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ayo that snowboarding ? look fun...
    trust me son it is
  • John_Blazini
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? started calling primo out on his faggotry and ace left that ? to fight off the wolves lol.
  • Primetime Ace Boogie
    Primetime Ace Boogie Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

It was my alias but I gave it away to someone else. Get off my nuts ? ... I don't even post here that much and you still on my ? .