Albert Fondlesworth, I mean Haynesworth has been indicted for misdemeanor sexual abus

Options
usmarin3
usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
WASHINGTON -- Washington Redskins defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor sexual abuse for allegedly fondling his server's breast at a Washington hotel.

A grand jury returned an indictment formally charging Haynesworth. The waitress' allegations have been reported by the media after the alleged incident in February.

If convicted, Haynesworth, 29, faces up to six months in jail and a fine of up to $1,000.

According to the U.S. attorney's office, the government's evidence shows Haynesworth slid a credit card down the front of the server's dress and fondled her breast.

Telephone and e-mail messages left for Haynesworth's agent, Chad Speck, were not immediately returned. At the time the server's accusations became public, Speck said "there seems to be no truth to these allegations."

Redskins spokesman Tony Wyllie said the team was referring all calls to Haynesworth and his agent.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6432578&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

redskins-logo.jpg

Comments

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I think I speak for all Skins fans when i say this..................

I hope this dude ? catches Aids...I know it's Harsh but this guy ain't ordinary bruh.
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol... That boi Hanyesworth aint got it all. This fool in a hotel actin like he in some hole in the wall strip club.
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i believe it

this the same dude that got the check(s) and went & started knockin down every stripper he could find,,,,,,,,even got one pregnant
  • Nut Did N' Cider
    Nut Did N' Cider Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I done grabbed a waitress' ? and ? . She heard he had bread and cashed in
  • usmarin3
    edited April 2011
    Options
    University of Miami should recruit him
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I already broke this story in the NFL offseason thread...lol a Us Marin attempting to sneak diss....Cowboy fans stay with the subliminals.
  • usmarin3
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It's hard out here for Indians, look at the bright side, there is happy hour

ChiefIronEyesCodyCrying.gif
  • usmarin3
    edited April 2011
    Options
    see, you wouldnt posted this, if yungAl was light-skinnded

Light skinned athlete don't ? up, except for Ray Carruth and Ron Mercer.
  • El guapo13
    El guapo13 Members Posts: 29
    edited April 2011
    Options
    haynesworth got problems. he ain't right....
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    for 80 larger is lawyer said it will go away
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    young law wrote: »
    i believe it

this the same dude that got the check(s) and went & started knockin down every stripper he could find,,,,,,,,even got one pregnant

proof??? I need a lank on dis!
  • down2earth
    down2earth Members Posts: 953 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    cats really don't have anything better to do with their time and resources than stay in the news on some dumb ? (IF it's true).....smh
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    this ? just said the waitress was hating on him because he has a white girl friend...and he goes onto say he has not had a black girlfriend in a long time...and the waitress is mad because she was trying to get with him and he turned her down
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited April 2011
    Options
    this ? just said the waitress was hating on him because he has a white girl friend...and he goes onto say he has not had a black girlfriend in a long time...and the waitress is mad because she was trying to get with him and he turned her down

lol nah you gotta quote that ? himself
    “I didn’t touch her,” Haynesworth said, according to documents. He also explained that he doesn’t “even like black girls.”

Haynesworth even took it a step farther, claiming that the alleged victim was motivated by Haynesworth’s taste in women.

“I know what this is about, she is just upset I have a white girlfriend,” Haynesworth reportedly told detectives. “I couldn’t tell you the last time I dated a black girl. She was trying to get with me.”
  • Sep-00
    Sep-00 Members Posts: 210
    edited April 2011
    Options
    smh. dude just can't do right.
  • Brova
    Brova Members Posts: 3,171 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    WASHINGTON -- Washington Redskins defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor sexual abuse for allegedly fondling his server's breast at a Washington hotel.

A grand jury returned an indictment formally charging Haynesworth. The waitress' allegations have been reported by the media after the alleged incident in February.

If convicted, Haynesworth, 29, faces up to six months in jail and a fine of up to $1,000.

According to the U.S. attorney's office, the government's evidence shows Haynesworth slid a credit card down the front of the server's dress and fondled her breast.

Telephone and e-mail messages left for Haynesworth's agent, Chad Speck, were not immediately returned. At the time the server's accusations became public, Speck said "there seems to be no truth to these allegations."

Redskins spokesman Tony Wyllie said the team was referring all calls to Haynesworth and his agent.

ROFL@ this ? .

SMH
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    He's pretty irrelevant to our team anyway. No way he was gonna be playing for us next season. We took that L a long time ago
  • Robert TOWNsend
    Robert TOWNsend Members Posts: 1,275
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lol @ me warning dumb cheap seats ? about ? like this months ago, and them tellin me you cant go to jail for this type of ? .
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited April 2011
    Options
    young law wrote: »

Details are beginning to trickle in about the Brooklyn stripper who claims she is carrying Albert Haynesworth child..Silvia Mena is suing Big Al for $10 million…According to my sources, Silvia Mena has an audio tape of her talking with Albert about the pregnancy..in the tape he tells her to get an abortion..Salvatore Strazzullo, the attorney for Silvia Mena says she didn’t want to end her pregnancy because “she only has one ovary… The other ovary was taken out for medical reasons, and she didn’t want to risk” an abortion that would leave her unable to have a child from the remaining ? .. Strazzullo, who says he is in the process of serving Haynesworth, says Mena had a “corroborating witness” in the room when she made the call. “We want answers from Mr. Haynesworth,” says Strazzullo..Let’s be honest, you don’t want answers..you want a boat load of money..more to come. -TO

lauce!

and he taking a pic with the ? too...doesn't he have a family with kids??? ? don't learn....

use a condom
    birth control
    plan b
    a flight of steps

there are sooooooo many options
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I knew something was wrong with Haynesworth when he was down here in Tennessee. ? used to jump the snap and sack the qb while everyone else on the field aint moved. Lmao I wish I had a clip. I used to be in highschool with his younger brother when he was down here.