Ladies... How well can you defend yourself? Physically.

Options

Comments

• CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Most females aren't strong, so it's best to just carry weapons or if you do use psychical bare hand/foot fighting you gotta just learn to attack the special points on the body that hurt the most such as vital organs or pressure points to paralyze you opponent.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Going for the testicles can't be that hard
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    black belt in karate..
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    When they told me I was having a girl I sat in my car smoking blunts and crying for an hour. Couldn't figure out why until i realzed all the dangers women face in this world and that was what was scarring me. Right then I told myself i would do all it takes to help her be able to defend herself against a physical attack. Ain't no way she's gettin snatched by some geek or winding up on youtube getting beaten by some fat chick because she's pretty. She's only 3 and i have started her on her muay thai. Took her to the boxing gym i run my team out of and all the coaches were sitting there trippin. I'm talking bout 4 straights, 1-2 roundhouse combos, knees the whole shabang. Picture a bunch of grown ups watching a 3 year old work a bag better than most older kids in there. Like i said she will be a certified ass kicker by 7 but still my little princess.
    Picture a black version of hit girl
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    whole bunch of future ? victims in here, where y'all hoes live at? ima need a picture and a address to practice real life scenarios with u ladies

lol @ tae kwan do, thats just for easy access, real talk u females need to atleast know how to use your keys
  • Koko888
    Koko888 Members Posts: 298
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Never been in a fight but aware of the spots to attack + I keep a crowbar under my bed. I may die but I will be breaking his/her leg or crushing a skull before I do.
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    My girl is built like Serena Williams. I would not suggest trying to ? with her.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    interesting responses... some updated training may be necessary for many of you
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited March 2012
    Options
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    best thread in the powder room
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH @ Kat recently needing this thread :(
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There isn't a woman on earth who could stop me from ? her if all she had was here bare hands.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I took boxing classes. Feel like I can defend myself pretty well if I ever got in a fight. No one messes with me, so I don't have to think about it.

Didn't you have a pic of yourself in your avi? With that body I wouldn't ? with you either.

You right about that one

MV5BMTgzODQwNjAwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDA4MDA0MQ@@._V1._SY317_CR0,0,214,317_.jpg

I've taught women's self defense classes and the controlled response is different for each scenario.

Most martial arts techniques don't work because in a ? or be killed environment like a robbery or ? 9/10 what you've learned goes out the window replaced by base instincts. People react differently some fight some seek to run.

It's crazy out here because more and more you hear of circumstances of multiple attackers against one woman and most self defense classes at best teach you how to deal in a one on one scenario.

Recommendation: Get a pistol to carry around and a shot gun for the house. Play for keeps.

My knowledge on firearms is limited though so Thulsa or anyone else that has expertise in that field feel free to add on.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    There isn't a woman on earth who could stop me from ? her if all she had was here bare hands.
    Word, i don't give a ? how hard yummy's elbows are or how many necks kai has snapped with her thighs as a child assassin. I'm gonna get what i want.

There's a technique I taught women in class for this exact scenario. in cases of ? most women instinctually fight back but seeig as how most women are not stronger than their attacker what happens is that these women get beat the ? up by the ? before he commences with his crime.

i taught women that instead of aggressively fighting back and being battered on top of sexually assaulted to feign submission.

Get the attacker to become overconfident and stroke the back of his head to let him know your giving in pulling him closer to you.

As he gets comfortable, slide one hand from behind his head while keeping the other there, the sliding hand you move it to his eye and jam your thumb into the eye while holding his head to keep him from getting away.

Keep jamming as the aim is to push through the eye going to be gooey, through the orbital cavity and into the brain, that's about 2 inches.

The man is going to fight of course but you hold him tight and don't stop pushing until he has stopped moving.

Congratulations you've just killed your would be ? .

I suggest getting with someone so you can practice this technique. It doesn't require a lot of skill, but repetition makes it somewhat easier.

Usually the women are a bit hesitant on the basis that they would be killing someone, but I always tell them, hey the dudes a scumbag, he tried to ? you and beat you and might have killed you to keep from getting caught who knows to how many others he has done this to. It's you or him.

• Amotekun
    Options
    ^^^^

Now you're just telling Duck Tales. Don't care how desperate a ? is to get his ? wet, he aint gonna die in pursuit of ? . That's counter intuitive 1980s movie white boy ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Amotekun
    Options
    That eye gouge technique is pretty slick.

A bit of a last ditch effort, I hope you also make that be known, cause if they ? it up...... Well, I hope you are also teaching stand and base, cause they gon need it.

I teach them stand up, how to throw punches and kicks, soft parts of the body to aim for (groin, throat, eye, kneecap, feet)

I also show some kenpo counter moves for being grabbed from different positions.

I tell the women though your best bet is to have a gun, something that you can handle because fighting is reserved for competition, you in a life or death situation, a gun a woman is comfortable with is her best bet.

I tell them though you gotta be ready to fire when you pull it.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't fight unless someone gets in my personal space. Women fighting is tacky. ? always come out. Weaves get pulled out. Clothes torn. No thank you. If I can avoid it I will. Most of the time it's over something silly anyway.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao, okay maybe there's a couple.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options