Greg Anthony Unnapreciation

Options
ICame4Pussy
ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
This ? making Inside The NBA wack. Hopefully he never comes back with his corny ass

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Did that mf say talent doesn't matter in the NBA or playoffs. smh Send his boring ass to ESPN or ABC, Inside the NBA is for cool barbershop ? .
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    He has terrible chemistry wit the rest of the crew
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    bruh worked better wit tim legler...
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited April 2011
    Options
    He has terrible chemistry wit the rest of the crew

Especially Charles. He stopping Sir Charles from fully shining
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    He's too serious for that setting.....he fitted in on ESPN and cbs
  • brocktonpatriot
    brocktonpatriot Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    He'd be perfect calling games though, just let C-Webb be the 4th guy with Kenny, Charles and EJ
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yo i was wondering y charles kept going in on that ? and its his first time on their i started feeling sorry for the ? .....till he said "talent didn't matter"....... da ? ?
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited April 2011
    Options
    He'd be perfect calling games though, just let C-Webb be the 4th guy with Kenny, Charles and EJ

? a 4th guy
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The TNT crew is GOAT with charles Kenny,EJ, and Cwebb. Anthony is ok but he dont fit in
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I can't cosign this thread....Greg Anthony may not "fit in" certain settings but to deny is analytical approach to commentating on BBall is ridiculous....he's easily one of the more well spoken basketball analysts who rarely spew outrageous and erronous propoganda.....him and Wilbon are a cpl of my fav analysts
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

at it again eh? assisting White-racists with mocking intelligent Black men, eh?

...LOL....

...man-0-man-0-man, self-hatred is truly one terrible, terrible disease...

Let's see.............where do we start on why fucctards create a thread for attacking Greg Anthony...

~He's not speaking broken English
    ~He's THE MOST intelligent former-player out here, commentating
    ~He's THE MOST understanding of successful, basketball-processes for winning
    ~He's THE MOST color-coordinated Armani suit wearing, former-player
    ~He's THE ONE player who even puts White studio-commentators, to shame

so of course, lame fuccs will not appreciate a Greg Anthony...

I'm going to email him today, and see if he'll dress more tacky like Legler and talk more mushmouthed like Reggie Miller and say extra-dumb ? constantly, like Barkley...maybe then, just maybe...lame fuccs in here will want him to remain on the set throughout the playoffs eh?

Agrees..........
  • BlackAX410
    edited April 2011
    Options

at it again eh? assisting White-racists with mocking intelligent Black men, eh?

...LOL....

...man-0-man-0-man, self-hatred is truly one terrible, terrible disease...

Let's see.............where do we start on why fucctards create a thread for attacking Greg Anthony...

~He's not speaking broken English
    ~He's THE MOST intelligent former-player out here, commentating
    ~He's THE MOST understanding of successful, basketball-processes for winning
    ~He's THE MOST color-coordinated Armani suit wearing, former-player
    ~He's THE ONE player who even puts White studio-commentators, to shame

so of course, lame fuccs will not appreciate a Greg Anthony...

I'm going to email him today, and see if he'll dress more tacky like Legler and talk more mushmouthed like Reggie Miller and say extra-dumb ? constantly, like Barkley...maybe then, just maybe...lame fuccs in here will want him to remain on the set throughout the playoffs eh?

really ? ?? the reason why i said he has terrible chemistry is cause he kept cuttin charles off and he was gettin mad cuz they wouldn't let him finish his thoughts did u even watch inside the nba last night lol u stay trynna pick out arguments wit me FOH ?
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LOL....I KNEW there would be a thread about this today.... G. Anthony know what he talkin about but he just need more time to gel with Charles & them that's all... there's a big difference between NBATV & TNT... give him a lil more time & he'll be alright....
  • BlackAX410
    edited April 2011
    Options
    oh, okay. So that means, you look even dumber stupider and more bootlicking, by talking greezee at Greg Anthony...for simply doing the same BACK to the other fucctards like Barkley, that they were doing to him.

yey I watche it, bytchNIGG, as I always make sure to catch Greg Anthony whenever he speaks...since he's cleary in a class, by himself, when it comes to former-players who look like they actually belong up there moreso than the White lame commentators who've never stepped on an NBA court.

lol u stay trynna post like an 'ol Bennie Adams type lame/who can't stand, that ? sent you to this Earth as a Black person.

lmao @ me being an uncle tom and a sellout and disliking the color of my skin cuz I said he has bad chemistry wit the rest of the crew wow!! Look I kno randomly arguing wit me for no reason is ya gimmick but it's gettin old now ?
  • BlackAX410
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Dude. stop it.

Or else, would you like for me to point out what you said several times over several weeks and several days, joining racists here to attack Black players?

Are you kidding?

I go in on you, because of your habit. Your, tendency. Your, joy. Your, whole reason to login/join white-racists and bootlickers to post in a (-) ways, about Black players, all while you never ever are caught creating threads/posts for attacking White lame azz players.

So, remember that in future...LOL...I didn't go in on you, over Greg Anthony! I ate your wackAZZ up because of your tendency, your habit, your mantra here, to always talk greezee about Black players.
    LOL @ me always talkin greezy about black players ? I stated facts about Brandon Marshall in that thread, and that thread about the biggest weedheads in the nba still got u butthurt huh?? its funny cuz u dont realize that weedhead thread was all in fun yo really thinks I hate black people you do kno my rap name is JEFF AXEL the black man???
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yea that ? was wack as ?
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i never cared for his as a player. damn guard wearing #50
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    i never cared for his as a player. damn guard wearing #50

LOL... true... but he was nice @ UNLV
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So im a racist against my own race? Damn you stupid
  • brocktonpatriot
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Come to think of it, is there a perfect fourth guy....
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Like i've said before

Chris Weber is the instigator, he plant's that seed for Charles to say something stupid
    Kenny Smith is the sets up the joke and follow through with it
    Barkley is the punchline
    Ernie is the mediator

When Reggie was in the Webers spot he was the instigator too. Steve Ker is funny as hell too, the NBA All Star game draft ? was funny as hell

Funniest ? is Kenny Smith jersey retirement

http://youtu.be/G1ZMviEik3U
  • brocktonpatriot
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    anthonytweet.jpg..................
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Barkley kept loud taking him lol. He and Kenny have that chemistry and dont mind that but u can tell Greg was getting ? when he was being talked over
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    With the amount of lame, old or just plain annoying commentators out their I'd like to see Greg Anthony work a game instead of the post/half time show.