i got ? to do
only ? can judge me
WHO THE ? ARE YOU?

Comments

• Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm currently fighting this seatbelt charge, I'm hoping the judge will give me probation.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yeah ummm. hacked off my ex's head and the ? she was wit. dumped the bodies in a wooded area. sooooooo how much time will i be lookin @ here?
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    smh i missed court last week
    then the police come ringin and yellin almost breakin my door
    but yea i didnt feel like openin up and kept sleepin
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I want ? jury duty check.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i got assigned a different judge cause i cussed out the judge i had today last year and i guess he aint forgot about it

so i got to go back in a couple of weeks
  • KingRegi
    KingRegi Members Posts: 145
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I just throw a sign and ? charges gone! square_compass.gif
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Last time i was in court was a few years ago man i was sweatin like Shaq at the free throw line i thought that racist ? was gonna give me time luckily i got probation, community service, and a bunch of other ?
  • Plop Star
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Last time i was in court was a few years ago man i was sweatin like Shaq at the free throw line i thought that racist ? was gonna give me time luckily i got probation, community service, and a bunch of other ?

i dont get nervous at court..........i aint scared of them crackers
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lmaooooo the last time i as in court before the review where my babysdad came up to save me...mayne i was in that ? dayum near about to go the ? off!!!!! them motha fuckas was tryna give me a year and a day in wallawalla or send up to orgeon! ? i was dayum near about to cuss the judge out something cold..it took every ounce of my blood not to speak my mind in tht ? ,,
  • Plop Star
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lmaooooo the last time i as in court before the review where my babysdad came up to save me...mayne i was in that ? dayum near about to go the ? off!!!!! them motha fuckas was tryna give me a year and a day in wallawalla or send up to orgeon! ? i was dayum near about to cuss the judge out something cold..it took every ounce of my blood not to speak my mind in tht ? ,,

i spoke my mind and got 4 months............
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Tomorrow i got court, i aint gone go, ? owe me money, thinkin its funny bout a 64, im bout ta pull a kick doe
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited April 2011
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    A real boss would of gave the judge a piece of their mind

You're not bossy out chea?

motha ? i did speak up but i didnt say what i really wanted to say...it is always a good thing to speak up in court and i dont give a ? whatvyu say i was not sittin in no type of county for 3 to 6 months or not type of prision for any months...
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ibedamned wrote: »
    Tomorrow i got court, i aint gone go, ? owe me money, thinkin its funny bout a 64, im bout ta pull a kick doe

and see thats how it all starts boy take yo ass to court...