[HD] Kobe Bryant MONSTER Dunks on Emeka Okafor!! Game 5 2011 Playoffs Lakers vs Horne

Options
Jdub87
Jdub87 Members Posts: 497
edited April 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
[video]http://youtu.be/LIUyg2ZNF6k[/video] kobe lookin like the numba 8 kobe

Comments

• lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol that ? had me going... he stay trying to go back in time when the critizism comes
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? makes you wanna throw up.
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    obviously, he heard retards around here yesterday tryin prop Wade's 2 NBA Finals appearances...up over, him

DWade has only been to the finals once
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    All that shows me is that this dude was faking an injury in a game where CP3 ? all over him.... I mean really he goes from acting like his foot fell off to magically dunking on people in the next game GTFOH... ole fake ass "LOOK AT ME" attention ? .
  • htowntx
    edited April 2011
    Options
    aone415 wrote: »
    All that shows me is that this dude was faking an injury in a game where CP3 ? all over him.... I mean really he goes from acting like his foot fell off to magically dunking on people in the next game GTFOH... ole fake ass "LOOK AT ME" attention ? .

exactly how does someone fake rolling their ankle?

Enlighten the masses
  • GettinLo
    edited April 2011
    Options
    htowntx wrote: »
    exactly how does someone fake rolling their ankle?

Enlighten the masses

He didnt fake that ? ... he totally overplayed the extent of the 'injury'. All of this "Kobe is sooooo tough" BS is just that BS... dude walking on crutches on Sunday is all of the sudden dunking on ? heads... really???? REALLY???.... Charles said it last night, KOBE is milking this... This dude is trying to make himself Willis Reed and MJ in one shot... FOH just play ball and win... we don't need the drama except in his Air Turkey commercials.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • htowntx
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Derrick Rose was walking around with a boot and then played so does that mean he was faking too?

Obviously wearing a boot or using crutches is used to not further the extent of the injury.....kobe continued to play in the game in which he ? his ankle up so common sense should tell u it wasn't THAT serious lol. Don't be mad because U fell for the ESPN hype job
  • baltimoreson2010
    baltimoreson2010 Members Posts: 8
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Exactly...

etherage
  • GettinLo
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Damn Kobe dickriding is strong in here.... SMH at y'all falling for this BS...
  • baltimoreson2010
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The funny thing about the Kobe hate is that KOBE NEVER said anything in the media about how hurt he was..etc...all he said..was he'd be ready the next game..is it HIS fault the media does what the media does. He didn't fake no ? injury..if u watched the game, he clearly rolled it...its basketball and the dude wears low cut sneaks...so the ? happens..he had a few days of treatment and he came out and played the next game...? it..it is what it is...I've seen people play with worse injuries..I've also seen ? that woulda sat out last nite...if ur just a Kobe hater thats one thing..but don't try to discredit him and say oh he was faking..thats some dumb ? ..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So ? question Kobe's injury but not D Rose. D Rose wsa jumping all over the place too last night. U ? are haters. period. plus if u knew the list of Kobe's injuries , you d have more respect for him.
  • baltimoreson2010
    edited April 2011
    Options
    and as for Chris Paul killing him...Paul kills everybody...remember he is like 20 times quicker than Kobe..and this proves another point..everytime someone does a little something on Kobe..its oh he killed Kobe..he did this, he did that..like folks wanna give CP3 all that credit for the lil crossover he did the other nite on Kobe..? get crossed every game..but when it happens on Kobe its news..which should tell u right there how good he is...but then when Kobe puts 2 monster dunks down on ? like he did last nite..nobody wants to prop him up..then its oh he musta been faking his injury..fuckouttahere with that ? ...
  • baltimoreson2010
    edited April 2011
    Options
    what BS..the ? rolled his ankle, he played hurt...like i said in my post, its not HIS fault that the media overplayed the ? cuz KOBE never said anything about how hurt he was...whats really BS is ? people that just wanna hate on him...fuckouttahere with that
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    what BS..the ? rolled his ankle, he played hurt...like i said in my post, its not HIS fault that the media overplayed the ? cuz KOBE never said anything about how hurt he was...whats really BS is ? people that just wanna hate on him...fuckouttahere with that

They don't hear u tho
  • GettinLo
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Derrick Rose was walking around with a boot and then played so does that mean he was faking too?

Obviously wearing a boot or using crutches is used to not further the extent of the injury.....kobe continued to play in the game in which he ? his ankle up so common sense should tell u it wasn't THAT serious lol. Don't be mad because U fell for the ESPN hype job

No... like I said:

1) Kobe is an attention ? ... go to the doctor or say it aint serious... but noooooo this ? loves the drama... that whole I'm a game time decision ? ... EVERYONE knew he was gonna play
    2) yea ESPN hyped that up and ? mush mouthed Reggie... overplayed it heavy all thru the game last night
    3) Derrick Rose is like 10 years younger than Kobe... recovery time is shorter... and he did not leak stories of his demise to the media a la Kobe and the Lakers.
  • Darius
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The funny thing about the Kobe hate is that KOBE NEVER said anything in the media about how hurt he was..etc...all he said..was he'd be ready the next game..is it HIS fault the media does what the media does. He didn't fake no ? injury..if u watched the game, he clearly rolled it...its basketball and the dude wears low cut sneaks...so the ? happens..he had a few days of treatment and he came out and played the next game...? it..it is what it is...I've seen people play with worse injuries..I've also seen ? that woulda sat out last nite...if ur just a Kobe hater thats one thing..but don't try to discredit him and say oh he was faking..thats some dumb ? ..

FOH w/ this making sense ? . you aint supposed to be in here coming up with original thoughts 'n ? . u supposed to be letting ESPN and analysts do the thinking for you. You're supposed to say outrageous ? to troll other posters, or recycle arguments that you heard from Skip Bayless, or mask your posts in Kevin Hart routines..... its the cheap seats damnit!!!!
  • htowntx
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Link to where kobe said he wouldn't play?
  • GettinLo
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Link to where kobe said he wouldn't play?

This proves that you were sonned... argument over..
  • GettinLo
    edited April 2011
    Options
    okay, so answer the question then...

Since Rose was in the same boot, then is it dyckrydyng him? By shutting the fucc up/accepting that players wear the boot and/or crutches, to immobilize the injured leg/negate further injury while they get around, before the next game?

My ? ... ? the tough talk... and get off Kobe's white girls ass rapin ? SMH @ Mr. Pro Black supporting this nonsense
  • htowntx
    edited April 2011
    Options
    No... like I said:

1) Kobe is an attention ? ... go to the doctor or say it aint serious... but noooooo this ? loves the drama... that whole I'm a game time decision ? ... EVERYONE knew he was gonna play
    2) yea ESPN hyped that up and ? mush mouthed Reggie... overplayed it heavy all thru the game last night
    3) Derrick Rose is like 10 years younger than Kobe... recovery time is shorter... and he did not leak stories of his demise to the media a la Kobe and the Lakers.

Lol u contradicted your own argument with #3....since rose is younger and recovers faster, why did he need the boot? Shouldn't that mean that kobe needed the crutches more? Who's the real attention ? then?
  • Darius
    edited April 2011
    Options
    kobe is obsessed with his image and how he's perceived, that much is true.
  • htowntx
    edited April 2011
    Options
    this proves I'm a hater and have no proof... argument over..

co sign.......
  • GettinLo
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lol u contradicted your own argument with #3....since rose is younger and recovers faster, why did he need the boot? Shouldn't that mean that kobe needed the crutches more? Who's the real attention ? then?

this is pointless... like I said, wearing a boot isnt the issue... it's the whole DRAMA behind the supposed foot/ankle that Kobe and the Lakers created in order for a Willis Reed like comeback or whatever... Lace em up and play ball... I really don't care. Kobe is the attention ? because all he had to do was 1) go to the doc and get the MRI 2) annouce he was gonna play and 3) just play... Drama is female trait.