Whos ready to Fess Up on some things they were wrong about????

Options
ya boi g
ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Since the draft is tomarrow I wanna see who can admit to some things they were wrong about. Players/Teams anything.... I can start, you can roast me if you want too....

I thought Eli Manning would eventually be better than Payton, because he was tthe better athlete. Also thought he would win a ring before Payton if he was in the right situation.(Almost right about that last one)

I thought LenDale White would be way better than Reggie Bush.(They both suck, although White had one 1000 yard year)

I just knew Tebow wouldnt be Drafted in Round 1 (Until Denver traded back twice)

I have a few more....... What yall got?

Comments

• MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    cosign Lendale white, I knew Reggie bush wasn't makin it as an everydown back and i thought at the very least Lendale would score a bunch of touchdowns as a goaline back.

i'll try to keep this to football ? you mentioned the draft being 2morrow.....I said Jimmy Clausen and Colt McCoy > Sam Bradford in the NFL

so far McCoy looks like he can be just as good, but Clausen might be headed right to the bench after that horrible season. (even though I still stand by Bradford being fragile and I dont trust him to get back up after taking a big hit)
  • t. webb
    t. webb Members Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ya boi g wrote: »
    Since the draft is tomarrow I wanna see who can admit to some things they were wrong about. Players/Teams anything.... I can start, you can roast me if you want too....

I thought Eli Manning would eventually be better than Payton, because he was tthe better athlete. Also thought he would win a ring before Payton if he was in the right situation.(Almost right about that last one)

I thought LenDale White would be way better than Reggie Bush.(They both suck, although White had one 1000 yard year)

I just knew Tebow wouldnt be Drafted in Round 1 (Until Denver traded back twice)

I have a few more....... What yall got?

I thought the exact same thing...

Thought Matt Leinart would have a way better career than Vince Young..
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I expected more from Vernon Gholston. something. ? here we are 3 years later and he has as many sacks as he does employers... zero.
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Man I thought Bradford would be hurt in his first 6 games. Turned out to be a good pick(so far)
  • MillzOG
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ya boi g wrote: »
    Man I thought Bradford would be hurt in his first 6 games. Turned out to be a good pick(so far)

he hasnt taken any real big hits yet though, so we'll see how he reacts after that.
  • Darius
    edited April 2011
    Options
    smh. Dwayne Jarrett. I thought we gotta steal with him in the 2nd round. man and i wont lie, I thought Eric Shelton was gonna be a nice RB
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I thought Jamarcus was gonna be a decent quarterback smh at him being nowhere near decent
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i cant even count the tebow thing against you..that was just a freak act of stupidity. you cant be faulted for that

but i was wrong about jeremy maclin, i swore that ? was gonna be garbage, seemed like he couldnt catch for ? .

and c/s lendale white, that ? pretty much ate himself out the league
  • peagle05
    edited April 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    smh. Dwayne Jarrett. I thought we gotta steal with him in the 2nd round. man and i wont lie, I thought Eric Shelton was gonna be a nice RB

lmao @ keyshawn talking about how excited he was about playing with him then getting released a day later
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    lmao @ keyshawn talking about how excited he was about playing with him then getting released a day later

that ETHER was unreal lol
  • ty-boogie
    ty-boogie Members Posts: 368
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I thought Peter Warrick would be the next Sweetness, if not close..
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    - I thought the texans were fools for not taking bush first(I never though lendale white was gonna be ? )
    - I thought Matt Ryan was overrated and would be average in the nfl
    - I thought Ryan Matthews was going to ? it last year
    - I thought Aaron Curry was going to be the best lb in 2009 draft
    - I hated the eagles drafting of jeremy maclin
    - I thought James Hardy was going to be the best wr in the 2008 draft
    - I though Jamaal Charles was gonna be trash in the nfl
  • Darius
    edited April 2011
    Options

smh @ Jarrett having more DUI's than TD's
  • peagle05
    edited April 2011
    Options
    that ETHER was unreal lol

im not lying when i say i couldnt stop laughing at that ? for about 30 minutes, cuz i think espn played the clip right before they announced he was released
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    im not lying when i say i couldnt stop laughing at that ? for about 30 minutes, cuz i think espn played the clip right before they announced he was released

That was hilarious
  • MillzOG
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i cant even count the tebow thing against you..that was just a freak act of stupidity. you cant be faulted for that

but i was wrong about jeremy maclin, i swore that ? was gonna be garbage, seemed like he couldnt catch for ? .

and c/s lendale white, that ? pretty much ate himself out the league

they still should've picked Kenny Britt or Hakeem nicks (back when McNabb was the QB) but now that its Vick and they can incorporate alot of spread offense type plays, it worked out for them.

Edit: wtf @ bigb comin outta nowhere from shitmans house nh to cosign Peagle. lol
  • Darius
    edited April 2011
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »
    That was hilarious

2lsb0ir.jpg

• MillzOG
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LMAO! perfect Gif matt
  • peagle05
    edited April 2011
    Options
    they still should've picked Kenny Britt or Hakeem nicks (back when McNabb was the QB) but now that its Vick and they can incorporate alot of spread offense type plays, it worked out for them.

Edit: wtf @ bigb comin outta nowhere from shitmans house nh to cosign Peagle. lol

lmao @ bigb ghost posting for shitman
  • Darius
    edited April 2011
    Options
    shitman been dead. yall just have to accept it
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    [video]<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DQ4zjFGynmc&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/video]

wonder if keyshawn is still salty
  • Darius
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol...........wtf
  • FlyFreeCt
    FlyFreeCt Members Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Don't ask why but I thought Colt Brennan would be a average productive starter in the league..Smh ? aint work out.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I was wrong about Mumo X not knowing what central a/c is.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    I expected more from Vernon Gholston. something. ? here we are 3 years later and he has as many sacks as he does employers... zero.

co-sign they were bragging about his workout too cuz he was benching a lot but he's a pure bust ? is disgusting