Ayo Cheap Seats fam....

Options
Tha Killa
Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
We goin' radio!

Me and a few other IC cats and a Cheap Seats alum are doing a sports radio show tonight at 1 AM EST. Here's the lank to the show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thenosebleeds/2011/04/28/introducing-the-nosebleeds

Here's the number to call in and listen or speak to the hosts: (626) 414-3483

I'd like to have some of the Cheap Seats heads involved in this project 'cause Cheap Seats is the best sports forum I've ever been apart of. Outside of the select few John2009's and ? , ya'll know ya ? , and son the ? out of the people who dont, but front like they do. I hope yaw can tune in and participate. We gon be doin' it every Wednesday. Show's only 30 mins tho, ? need sponsors for the fancy ? . :(

Comments

• MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I was gon be on there, but I cant debate with Ike...hes only gonna upset me with his ? logic.

I'll be tuned in, why 1am though??
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol^^^........
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    hmmm be sure to have 2012 on the show.... he'll dumb it down and increase your listeners.... Autistic ? love to hear ? ? ... it makes them feel smarter
  • Tha Killa
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ike aint doin it. Ya'll remember GMoney5 or HV?

The main host isnt available til 9:30 PST so 1 was the earliest we could do it. I know its late as all ? but ? be up anyway.
  • GettinLo
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm calling in, to eat a few bytches alive...

Killer,

Don't fucc off my contribution...like you did in RTM last year

See I told you
  • MillzOG
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    Ike aint doin it. Ya'll remember GMoney5 or HV?

The main host isnt available til 9:30 PST so 1 was the earliest we could do it. I know its late as all ? but ? be up anyway.

lol WTF how Ike gon ask me if I wanna do the ? , and then he not even doin it.

yea of course I know Ace and HV, HV is a ? that I'd actually be able to debate with.....According to Ike, Ace is making some ridiculous claims anyway that I wont blow up in this thread...but yea, thats a reason I cant debate with a mulatto like him nh nh
  • Tha Killa
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol WTF how Ike gon ask me if I wanna do the ? , and then he not even doin it.

yea of course I know Ace and HV, HV is a ? that I'd actually be able to debate with.....According to Ike, Ace is making some ridiculous claims anyway that I wont blow up in this thread...but yea, thats a reason I cant debate with a mulatto like him nh nh

Ace actually knows his ? , and wont be the ? he usually is. I'll be lightweight overseeing everything makin sure BTR dont try to ? us over and that things run smoothly. I only ask that ya'll dont call in with no ? . We honestly dont have the time to deal with people jokin around and tryna ? with the hosts and ? . 30 mins goes by fast as ? .
  • beezy f baby
    beezy f baby Members Posts: 4,909 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Your moms will be polishing my meat pipe, at that time, but...

I'm sure she'll let me bust off, real quickly this time only!...so I can get a call in to yon show

2nd fav poster
  • Tha Killa
    edited April 2011
    Options
    2nd fav poster

You gon call in? It'd be GOAT to have a female sportsfan perspective.
  • beezy f baby
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hell nah its past my bedtime
  • GettinLo
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hell nah its past my bedtime

SMH I would have tuned in...
  • beezy f baby
    edited April 2011
    Options
    If ya'll get on that central time zone i might reconsider
  • MillzOG
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    Ace actually knows his ? , and wont be the ? he usually is. I'll be lightweight overseeing everything makin sure BTR dont try to ? us over and that things run smoothly. I only ask that ya'll dont call in with no ? . We honestly dont have the time to deal with people jokin around and tryna ? with the hosts and ? . 30 mins goes by fast as ? .

im gon call in, I can talk sports anyday b...so expect a call from me, but im callin in private ? you be throwin ? area codes out there and ? lol
  • Tha Killa
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Beezy: Haha. Old ass. You can drop in for like 1 minute? Next weeks show prolly wont be so late doe. I'd love for you to call in.

Millz: Me and ? are the running the network and apparently Ike's supposed to do it next week, with you, if you're available.
  • Tha Killa
    edited April 2011
    Options
    If ya'll get on that central time zone i might reconsider

No city outside of Chicago in the Central timezone is relevent enough to schedule a show around it. Arent yall like 2 hours ahead of PST? Nexts weeks show may be at 11 EST, which is like 10 your time, no?
  • beezy f baby
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I will just drop in and say rock chalk and hang up...next time tho
  • MillzOG
    edited April 2011
    Options
    na im hosting the show with beezy bruh, so I can ? on the Jayhawks for 30min.

and Killa, I had to stop quoting you after realizing you had a half naked male in your avi
  • beezy f baby
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Yea that av a little suspect killa
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I may give it a listen....
  • Tha Killa
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I lost a bet to Nthngiz4ever when Cal lost to USC and she disappeared for a few months after. Since I dont hedge on my bets I hit her up on twitter to just get the ? over with. Her evil vindictive ass gave me that, of all avis to rock. I'ma get payback like a muhfucka. I can get rid of this ? in 3 hours, 26 minutes and 58 seconds.
  • Tha Killa
    edited April 2011
    Options
    We go live in 10 mins
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lol people calling in acting like you are supposed to recognize their voice
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I lost track of time. How'd it go?
  • Tha Killa
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Today didnt go that well. Ace is inexperienced and it showed but next time he does it, I think he'll be fine. HV was great. It started rough but it ended pretty strong.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Lol people calling in acting like you are supposed to recognize their voice
    Lol word that's the dumbest ? ever.

People actually seem nervous when they get on the phone with individuals they've been typing to.