Bad Coaching by Memphis Right now, smh... Instant Classic Game..

Options
woah316
woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
damn, anybody watching this ? ?? I know it's on NBA tv....

this game is crazy... They should have just fouled em and let em shoot 2 freethrows instead of given them a good look at a 3... they saw what Ginobli just did (hit a big shot), so why even give em another chance within 10 seconds? ... now the game going into overtime

Comments

• tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    it wasn't bad coaching...as C web said it was bad execution...the should've rotated to Neal on the play and left duncan's ? decoy pick

but ? all that....how did nobody call the loose ball foul on Ginobli before he made that 2 in the corner....absolute ?
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Grizz better take this
  • woah316
    edited April 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    it wasn't bad coaching...as C web said it was bad execution...the should've rotated to Neal on the play and left duncan's ? decoy pick

but ? all that....how did nobody call the loose ball foul on Ginobli before he made that 2 in the corner....absolute ?

nah, ? that... foul the inbounder instantly, period... you dont let lightning strike twice... aint gone be no continuation ? if you wrap em up with 2 arms as soon as he touches the ball... now they bout to ? lose this ? is pathetic if they lose
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited April 2011
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »
    nah, ? that... foul the inbounder instantly, period... you dont let lightning strike twice... aint gone be no continuation ? if you wrap em up with 2 arms as soon as he touches the ball... now they bout to ? lose this ? is pathetic if they lose

continuation just means you were attempting to shoot....so wrapping up really wouldn't matter
  • woah316
    edited April 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    continuation just means you were attempting to shoot....so wrapping up really wouldn't matter

i know, so what im saying the should of just wrapped em up and put em on the line with 1.7seconds left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is blasphemy... if I was a diehard memphis fan I'd be OUTRAGED... they literally gave this game away.

If memphis somehow, SOMEHOW loses this series... It'll go down as one of the biggest coaching blunders in sports history...
  • tru_m.a.c
    edited April 2011
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »
    i know, so what im saying the should of just wrapped em up and put em on the line with 1.7seconds left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is blasphemy... if I was a diehard memphis fan I'd be OUTRAGED... they literally gave this game away.

If memphis somehow, SOMEHOW loses this series... It'll go down as one of the biggest coaching blunders in sports history...

lol nah I'll think they'll wrap this series up next game....zach is a beast...duncan is looking bad out there
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    my Spurs stayin alive!!!!!!!!!
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    My man Timmy fell off. A few years ago he would've sonned Zach and gasol. Now he looks like a role player
  • woah316
    edited April 2011
    Options
    mrballs wrote: »
    word to me i was saying this same exact ? . This is a brain dead play call. These idiots shoulda just fouled and made ? easy. Idiots lost the game in the end, and im now going to bet..... the series.

? is not looking good... that was a heart wrenching loss, they literally gave it away...like you said, probably the series... we'll see
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    always giving these undeserved light-skinned folk, they're shot, then thinking it won't come back to haunt you all...

I bet Terry Porter nor Keith Smart, woulda blundered that execution-instruction and assurance

In the words of uncle Tom Jackson: "Are You ? ?"