Robert TOWNsend Members Posts: 1,275
edited April 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Dispute it if you can

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Naw, i don't know about all that ? , dude didn't do ? in the World Cup. He is hyped up to me, same for Ronaldo (the 2nd tier version, not the Brazil one).
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Naw, i don't know about all that ? , dude didn't do ? in the World Cup. He is hyped up to me, same for Ronaldo (the 2nd tier version, not the Brazil one).

u obviously dont know what ur talkin abt
  • Robert TOWNsend
    edited April 2011
    Options

lol Christiano is great, foh bruh you dont know ? ? .
  • usmarin3
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol Christiano is great, foh bruh you dont know ? ? .

? outta here, ? couldn't carry Ronaldo's cleats on hi best day. Ronaldo is easilly a top 10 player ever, got the world cups, records, trophy's,etc to back it up.
  • usmarin3
    edited April 2011
    Options
    u obviously dont know what ur talkin abt

What did Argentina and Messi do in the world cup again?
  • Gooner
    edited April 2011
    Options
    What did Argentina and Messi do in the world cup again?

doesn't matter what they did...he is easily the best player in the world
  • Robert TOWNsend
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? outta here, ? couldn't carry Ronaldo's cleats on hi best day. Ronaldo is easilly a top 10 player ever, got the world cups, records, trophy's,etc to back it up.

Lol ? that gotta do with him being great? Because another player is greater than him? Horrible logic the way you put it
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Jamaicans love their soccer. Word to Lennox.
  • usmarin3
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Lol ? that gotta do with him being great? Because another player is greater than him? Horrible logic the way you put it

Messi and Kaka are hyped up.
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    a healthy rafael nadal would give him a run for his money...
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    messi is that dude though....he didnt show up in the world cup, but he's tearing just about everything else up.
  • Gooner
    edited April 2011
    Options

another idiotic statement...messi has 50+ goals this season and kaka hasnt been hyped up in yrs...stick to ? u know abt
  • Robert TOWNsend
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Jamaicans love their soccer. Word to Lennox.

Soccer is the WOAT sport and lennox is a ? , ducked vitali.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    As much as I hate to admit it.............yea, he is the best
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options

Dude, i hate Messi and Barca, but even i can admit, the dude is CLEARLY the best in the World.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Best soccer player maybe. Best athlete, hell no. Guy's tiny.

But in his defense bringing up the World Cup is a really weak argument. That's like holding it against an NBA player that his team didn't do well in the olympics, even though he's leading an elite NBA team.
  • jjswipe
    jjswipe Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    That ? went beast today against real madrid
  • Mr.Burns
    Mr.Burns Members Posts: 517
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Every year in futbol there's a new greatest. Just a couple years ago it was Ronaldinho. Before that it was Ronaldo. Before that it was Thierry Henry. Give me a break. Messi is the best player playing right now but he's not the all time best. He doesn't have world a cup under his belt; like it or not until he does he will not be the best.

Plus, Eto'o got traded from Barca just cause they didn't want an African to be the highest scoring player in La Liga history. So to me Eto'o is still better than Messi and that's just on the Barcalona squad. Let's not forget that Ronaldinho played at Barcelona also!
  • Mr.Burns
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Mr.Burns wrote: »
    Every year in futbol there's a new greatest. Just a couple years ago it was Ronaldinho. Before that it was Ronaldo. Before that it was Thierry Henry. Give me a break. Messi is the best player playing right now but he's not the all time best. He doesn't have world a cup under his belt; like it or not until he does he will not be the best.

Plus, Eto'o got traded from Barca just cause they didn't want an African to be the highest scoring player in La Liga history. So to me Eto'o is still better than Messi and that's just on the Barcalona squad. Let's not forget that Ronaldinho played at Barcelona also!

Is that not exactly the Thread title?
  • bunz
    bunz Members Posts: 1,000
    edited April 2011
    Options
    messi is the best soccer player, hands down... he didnt play great in the world cup but he's still the best playing right now... ronaldo is dope, rooney is dope, drogba is sick and my fav soccer player... as far as athletes go, the best ATHLETE is lebron james... the guy is 6'8 and runs faster, cuts quicker, and jumps higher than any player in the nba... the guy is a physical specimen...

if soccer was the sport played in the hood than the U.S. would win the world cup every 4 years practically, simple as that
  • Mr.Burns
    edited April 2011
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Is that not exactly the Thread title?

No ? water it's not. Messi is the best (futbol) player, but not the best athlete.
  • Mr.Burns
    edited April 2011
    Options
    bunz wrote: »

if soccer was the sport played in the hood than the U.S. would win the world cup every 4 years practically, simple as that

Them Brazilian favela dwellas got something to say about that statement.
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ronaldinho was better. That dude was literally a monster. And Thierre Henry is the greatest striker in the history of futbol.