Is Suge Knight's Son ? ??

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Cain_Marko wrote: »
    So if Suge said the sun is blue you gonna believe that to? Suge is losing right now and the sad thing the ? coulda had it all and ? blew it. As Don Marko said " Dre stay winning over Suge"

? azz dre is da reason y da highest artist n hiphop is a LYIN RACIST REDNECK that housenigga can neva WIn!
    sarcastic or not im not lettin no ? say we ? and to i wont go and lay vocals tellin another dude to suck it but thats just me

wat r u talkin about fam that ? ? is kool accordin 2 da aftermath/shady/ggggay-unit loverz lolll
    Which is what the majority think and righly so but come on at heart you know Eminem was just entertaining

50 Cent said a really true qote he said Rick Ross was dissing ? but 50 said there are ? people that would ? up and knock out Rick Ross

There is a false perception with ? cos a lotta ? people would ? up a straight dude in a fair one

Just like there is straight males who are feminine

A lotta blacks are ? now in the millions the black community is slowly learning to accept

dretox dont u know that da muuunkee diss;d da ? community when he was dissin lady gaga & kanye callin they tour ? then that muuunkee turn;d around & took his wordz bacc when da ? community got mad cuz he knowz he was wrong cuz his momma was a ? & hez da HEAD of da GGGGGAY-UNIT!

nqqlw4.jpg
  • Rhymesfinest
    Rhymesfinest Members Posts: 1,892 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Gee

In a nut sell you cant sterotype

Hip Hop isnt black music anymore its universal now so you have all aspects you will have blacks, whites, Gangsters, ? , Lyricists, wack Rappers etc

It's evolved into something that is a billion dollar machine now
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Gee

In a nut sell you cant sterotype

Hip Hop isnt black music anymore its universal now so you have all aspects you will have blacks, whites, Gangsters, ? , Lyricists, wack Rappers etc

It's evolved into something that is a billion dollar machine now

lol that rite therr provez u really love da redneck ya rite hiphop aint blk musik no mo itz white musik thatz y marshall sellz da most white emerica has stole hiphop & we have ? azz dre & fem 2 thank...smh
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Young people don't really wanna listen to other black traditional Music like Jazz, Folk, Blues etc

But every race in 2011 who are young not all but most love Hip Hop so it's not just black MUsic now it's something that is real powerful and coperate
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Young people don't really wanna listen to other black traditional Music like Jazz, Folk, Blues etc

But every race in 2011 who are young not all but most love Hip Hop so it's not just black MUsic now it's something that is real powerful and coperate

i agree hiphop aint blk musik no mo thatz y da highest sellin artist is a LYIN WHITE RACIST REDNECK!
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    suge is a coward who pick easy targets, if he wouldve tried that bully shss with 40 water (for example) then he wouldve put that fat chump in california soil
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited April 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    lol that rite therr provez u really love da redneck ya rite hiphop aint blk musik no mo itz white musik thatz y marshall sellz da most...smh

Forget Eminem

Do you know what i really mean?

Jay Z can say throw back jersey are wack in a Song and suddnley the sale of throw back jersy will drop by a huge % so teres blacks, whites, asians, latinos taking some of these Rappers words as gospel

A Rapper can say this product is hot then a million white or asian kids will buy that product

It's evolved it's powerful now

Theres rich white people wanting to live in Harlem, New York which is why you saying a change of demographics Uptown

Theres old 70 year old white women out there who even like T.I.

it's grown gee
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2011
    Options
    isnt it ? for someone to photoshop naked dudes for a mixtape cover?
    thats the gayest mixtape cover i ever seen
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Forget Eminem

Do you know what i really mean?

Jay Z can say throw back jersey are wack in a Song and suddnley the sale of throw back jersy will drop by a huge % so teres blacks, whites, asians, latinos taking some of these Rappers words as gospel

A Rapper can say this product is hot then a million white or asian kids will buy that product

It's evolved it's powerful now

Theres rich white people wanting to live in Harlem, New York which is why you saying a change of demographics Uptown

Theres old 70 year old white women out there who even like T.I.

it's grown gee

well hiphop was mainly created by blkz so it will alwayz b blk musik but ya rite itz worldwide now but it still doesnt change da fact that hiphop will alwayz b blk culture BUT hiphop is fa every1 yes i know that...
    isnt it ? for someone to photoshop naked dudes for a mixtape cover?
    thats the gayest mixtape cover i ever seen

no...plus u should love that mixtape coveer wit NEKKID dudez u know u like that ? loll NO MANNN!
  • ubrokeimpaid
    ubrokeimpaid Members Posts: 4
    edited April 2011
    Options
    haha he def look ? but his step son an't ? dud played for the Jacksonville Jaguars. lol he problem love his step son and hate his real son.
  • Authentic100
    Authentic100 Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    im sorry but suge knight son looks like a ?
  • Llahsram
    Llahsram Members Posts: 1,184 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sarcastic or not im not lettin no ? say we ? and to i wont go and lay vocals tellin another dude to suck it but thats just me

True I agree with you but that's the only thing that makes sense on how to defend those lyrics.
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options
    is that the kid by the baby mother he shares with dr dre? if so we know where the fruityness came from

u talkin about MICHELLE huh? da women suge took from ? azz dre loll
    gee you a funny dude fam its all good. lets agree to disagree cause your hate trumps all things lol

LOL...i told u b4 fam i dont h8 i speak da TRUTH lollll
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Shaq face this right here LMFAO!!!!

lol@ shaq face...seriously how do i h8? all da ? i say i can back up wit PROOF
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited April 2011
    Options
    People like Fazeem Solomon, H Rap, etc act like Suge is some pro black inspirational dude

This the same dude that caused a lotta destruction to the black community murdering Biggie, convincing 2pac not to wear his bulletproof vest the night he got killed, stealing 2pacs money and leaving him with practically nothing when he died

We talking about a terrible role model for young kids this dudes second home has always been jail

A guy that attacked females
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited April 2011
    Options
    If you a proud black person how can you even think of defending or supporting Suge Knight?

Only on blogs i repeat only on blogs lol
  • MrCrafty
    MrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited April 2011
    Options
    like father like son

r.i.p biggie smalls.
    r.i.p tupac shakur.
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I am surprised someone if not a Crip at the very least hasn't shot and murked Suge yet
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited April 2011
    Options
    MrCrafty wrote: »
    like father like son

r.i.p biggie smalls.
    r.i.p tupac shakur.

All cause of Suge Knight
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options
    People like Fazeem Solomon, H Rap, etc act like Suge is some pro black inspirational dude

This the same dude that caused a lotta destruction to the black community murdering Biggie, convincing 2pac not to wear his bulletproof vest the night he got killed, stealing 2pacs money and leaving him with practically nothing when he died

We talking about a terrible role model for young kids this dudes second home has always been jail

A guy that attacked females

dretox suge neva sign;d a racist redneck on his label like ? azz dre & ? azz dre is a WOMaN BEATER!
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    how is ? azz dre winnin when hez ? suge is not ? his son is smh@ ya backwardz thinkin

how you know suge aint ? ?

he could be one of them karamo ass ?
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    how you know suge aint ? ?

he could be one of them karamo ass ?

lol@ karamo azz ? ....smh suge aint ? like ? azz dre cuz if suge was ? he would dress n drag like dre...
  • Brian B.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? a limp wrist

this ? got a limp arm

got damn
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? Gee say he aint hatin but denies Ems skills, Dres skills and anyone connected to the Dres family tree
    when you seen Dre in drag?
  • Brian B.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol@ karamo azz ? ....smh suge aint ? like ? azz dre cuz if suge was ? he would dress n drag like dre...

thats what Im sayin

you cant tell them karamo ass ? is ? unless they told you, jus like the real (world) karamo

so, what you jus said means nothin