Latin Chicks >>>>> The Rest Of Y'all

Options

Comments

• MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    because I want you ? to leave me alone. dont type to me unless you have some ? sense... how about that?

so since its like that i'm gon drop my two cents get it two senses hahahahahaha but back to my point don't come on this website with ya ? future spinster 16 cat owning nonsense

don't be calling people idiots and you still posting daily so if you don't like the website take ya monkey ass on somewhere because we don't need ya wack ? energy ? up our

entertainment dig
  • meekins
    meekins Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    Jordan came out of retirement twice...

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh i cant do it. im gon feel guilty and fall into a great depression if i break my promise.
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    oh...
    so you better than Jordan son!?!?

naw. theres only 1 MJ. im just tryna live the simple boring life tryna stay outta troubles way!
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited April 2011
    Options
    so since its like that i'm gon drop my two cents get it two senses hahahahahaha but back to my point don't come on this website with ya ? future spinster 16 cat owning nonsense

don't be calling people idiots and you still posting daily so if you don't like the website take ya monkey ass on somewhere because we don't need ya wack ? energy ? up our

entertainment dig

? I can post hourly and still call you colossal failure at life because that's what the ? you are.

lol @ spinster. dude just because your life sucks, doesnt mean mine does. you gotta work your way up to my status.

lol @ wack ? - dude you wish. I am THAT ? so I cant act any ? way I please

* waits for you to go into ? mode*
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Coby... you may be tryin' to rile us up with your mixed assortment of insults but I'll have you know that while you were busy slapping your keyboard in a ? induced rage, I was takin' a ? .
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    Coby... you may be tryin' to rile us up with your mixed assortment of insults but I'll have you know that while you were busy slapping your keyboard in a ? induced rage, I was takin' a ? .

lmaoooo you stooopid, dude
  • MC The Rapper
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? I can post hourly and still call you colossal failure at life because that's what the ? you are.

lol @ spinster. dude just because your life sucks, doesnt mean mine does. you gotta work your way up to my status.

lol @ wack ? - dude you wish. I am THAT ? so I cant act any ? way I please

* waits for you to go into ? mode*

Your whole aura and presence exudes wackness the fact that you have to come on a website and try to prove how smart,independent,etc. you are shows how you have low self

esteem. Now your gonna try to come back with some "I don't have no low self esteem" , type of response but you know its true. You have nothing of importance to do with your

existent a lost hopeless soul with a poor opinion of yourself and then like the wack ? you are you try to lash out at others. I don't

know if I should feel sorry for you or continue to punch holes in your pseudo bravado

(A ? can be deep can't he oh yeah ? you ? )
  • Coby Vibes
    edited April 2011
    Options
    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

• meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lmao @ MC & coby
  • MC The Rapper
    edited April 2011
    Options

aww maturity
  • MC The Rapper
    edited April 2011
    Options
    meekins wrote: »
    lmao @ MC & coby

you know you win an argument with a chick when she resorts to ?
  • Coby Vibes
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lmao @ MC & coby

he has a crush on me. he digs my typing style. every time he sees my posts, he gets all giddy and ?
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options

what you mean you know you won an argument with a chick when she resorts to bullshid?? THEY WHOLE ARGUMENT IS BASED ON BULLSHID!
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options
    he has a crush on me. he digs my typing style. every time he sees my posts, he gets all giddy and ?

ohhhh... googly eye'd typing style, huh lol

why dont yall just call eachother and iron some things out.
  • Coby Vibes
    edited April 2011
    Options

you're caught up in looking for some theoretical win... what a loser
  • MC The Rapper
    edited April 2011
    Options
    what you mean you know you won an argument with a chick when she resorts to bullshid?? THEY WHOLE ARGUMENT IS BASED ON BULLSHID!

true ...........................
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options
    true ...........................

forrea... theres no logicalities in their arguments thats why you cant argue toe to toe with a female cuz we use too much logic in our words.
  • Coby Vibes
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ohhhh... googly eye'd typing style, huh lol

why dont yall just call eachother and iron some things out.

call me MC

800- EAT- ?
  • MC The Rapper
    edited April 2011
    Options
    you're caught up in looking for some theoretical win... what a loser

well there was no real rebuttal just maturity and winning isn't the most important thing its the only thing

if your not first your last
    -Socrates
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lmao... these 2 fools... i thought i mighta got them off track and start a new page but they didnt miss a beat lol
  • MC The Rapper
    edited April 2011
    Options
    call me MC

800- EAT- ?

Coby Vibgina hahahahahahahahahaahahhah i made your name into a funny thing about gentiles hahahahaha 30 year old ? stay losing
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options
    cobys 30??????
  • Coby Vibes
    edited April 2011
    Options
    cobys 30??????

older than that honey.
  • MC The Rapper
    edited April 2011
    Options
    cobys 30??????

allegedly she probably been 30 for 5 years now
  • meekins
    edited April 2011
    Options
    older than that honey.

awww shid?? i like em older, to.. got us a cougar in here. that wusssup.