Scarface on working with Eminem full interview

Options
Rhymesfinest
Rhymesfinest Members Posts: 1,892 ✭✭
edited April 2011 in The Reason
DX: Let me ask you about this, since I mentioned Jay’s top five, when you gave your top five dead or alive list to AllHipHop.com last July you mentioned that, “Eminem sent me a few beats.” Are those beats gonna surface on The Habit?

Scarface: He did! I haven’t talked [in-person] to Eminem since that ? with 50 Cent [in 2003]. There was an album release, [? And My Word], that had a song [“? ? ”] – an album that came out that I was on some kinda way and it had a song that was going after [50 Cent]. Well the song was set up to make it look like I was going after 50. And then it had it set up to where it made it look like Bun was going after 50. When in all honesty I ain’t never met the man, you feel me? I ain’t got no problem with no-muthafuckin’-body.

DX: So did Eminem then just reach out to you, or did you have to like build with him first to squash all that?

Scarface: You know what? I haven’t even reached out to cuzz yet. I need to try to reach out to him. But, I know he going through his own thing.

DX: So he just sent you those beats out the blue, or somebody else sent ‘em to you?

Scarface: Nah, we talked a few times. We talked a few times over the phone. And he sent me some good ? ’ beats – they somewhere at the house; they somewhere on a hard drive. But I didn’t get a chance to talk to him about it more in-depth.

DX: You gonna have Eminem put some verses to them beats?

Scarface: Hell nah! [Laughs] I’m not fin to go in there ? ’ with that white boy, man. [Laughs]

DX: You’re not gonna make the “Renegade” mistake.

Scarface: Hell nah! What the ? you mean, go in there ? ’ with him, for what? [Laughs] But I guess that’s how I feel about – I guess that’s how a lot of rappers feel about this kid from out here named K-Rino.

DX: I heard you biggin’ him up again on Dopeman Music, on like one of the skits.

Scarface: Yeah like, you just don’t – It’s two people in music that you just don’t ? with, there are two people in Rap that I just don’t ? with: I’m not ? ’ with Eminem, and I’m not ? ’ with K-Rino. I invited K-Rino to do a verse on my album because a lot of people don’t wanna ? with him, ‘cause he’s a dangerous muthafucka… I think he really took it light on me too.

{snip}

DX: [Laughs] Nah, it’s a good thing. Pioneer…the Eminem stuff, man, they’re gonna go crazy.

Scarface: Eminem, you don’t wanna ? with him. Okay, why would you put Eminem on one of your songs?

DX: [Laughs] Jay learned [after “Renegade”], and then Nas didn’t [put Eminem on the Em-produced “The Cross”], and everybody since hasn’t. [Laughs]

Scarface: Nas did a song with Eminem too?

DX: Yeah, [for] ? ’s Son, but just the beat, no rappin’. Em just did the beat.

Scarface: Nah, you don’t ? with Em for no raps… [When] I called the muthafucka I was like, “Hey man, can I get a beat?” [Laughs] “I seen you doing a lot of production, man, can I get a ? ’ beat?” “And hell nah, I don’t want you rappin’ on my ? .” I listened to Jay-Z’s ["Renegade"] that he did with Eminem and I thought that Jay did pretty good. I thought he did really well. But, I’m not gonna do that good. Like, I’m telling you right now, if me and Eminem ever had to get into it I’m just gonna go fight the muthafucka, ‘cause I’m not gonna try to rap against him… [But seriously], he’s a very, very lyrical kid, man. And I got a great deal of respect for this guy.

DX: Let me ask you about this, since I mentioned Jay’s top five, when you gave your top five dead or alive list to AllHipHop.com last July you mentioned that, “Eminem sent me a few beats.” Are those beats gonna surface on The Habit?

Scarface: He did! I haven’t talked [in-person] to Eminem since that ? with 50 Cent [in 2003]. There was an album release, [? And My Word], that had a song [“? ? ”] – an album that came out that I was on some kinda way and it had a song that was going after [50 Cent]. Well the song was set up to make it look like I was going after 50. And then it had it set up to where it made it look like Bun was going after 50. When in all honesty I ain’t never met the man, you feel me? I ain’t got no problem with no-muthafuckin’-body.

DX: So did Eminem then just reach out to you, or did you have to like build with him first to squash all that?

Scarface: You know what? I haven’t even reached out to cuzz yet. I need to try to reach out to him. But, I know he going through his own thing.

DX: So he just sent you those beats out the blue, or somebody else sent ‘em to you?

Scarface: Nah, we talked a few times. We talked a few times over the phone. And he sent me some good ? ’ beats – they somewhere at the house; they somewhere on a hard drive. But I didn’t get a chance to talk to him about it more in-depth.

DX: You gonna have Eminem put some verses to them beats?

Scarface: Hell nah! [Laughs] I’m not fin to go in there ? ’ with that white boy, man. [Laughs]

DX: You’re not gonna make the “Renegade” mistake.

Scarface: Hell nah! What the ? you mean, go in there ? ’ with him, for what? [Laughs] But I guess that’s how I feel about – I guess that’s how a lot of rappers feel about this kid from out here named K-Rino.

DX: I heard you biggin’ him up again on Dopeman Music, on like one of the skits.

Scarface: Yeah like, you just don’t – It’s two people in music that you just don’t ? with, there are two people in Rap that I just don’t ? with: I’m not ? ’ with Eminem, and I’m not ? ’ with K-Rino. I invited K-Rino to do a verse on my album because a lot of people don’t wanna ? with him, ‘cause he’s a dangerous muthafucka… I think he really took it light on me too.

{snip}

DX: [Laughs] Nah, it’s a good thing. Pioneer…the Eminem stuff, man, they’re gonna go crazy.

Scarface: Eminem, you don’t wanna ? with him. Okay, why would you put Eminem on one of your songs?

DX: [Laughs] Jay learned [after “Renegade”], and then Nas didn’t [put Eminem on the Em-produced “The Cross”], and everybody since hasn’t. [Laughs]

Scarface: Nas did a song with Eminem too?

DX: Yeah, [for] ? ’s Son, but just the beat, no rappin’. Em just did the beat.

Scarface: Nah, you don’t ? with Em for no raps… [When] I called the muthafucka I was like, “Hey man, can I get a beat?” [Laughs] “I seen you doing a lot of production, man, can I get a ? ’ beat?” “And hell nah, I don’t want you rappin’ on my ? .” I listened to Jay-Z’s ["Renegade"] that he did with Eminem and I thought that Jay did pretty good. I thought he did really well. But, I’m not gonna do that good. Like, I’m telling you right now, if me and Eminem ever had to get into it I’m just gonna go fight the muthafucka, ‘cause I’m not gonna try to rap against him… [But seriously], he’s a very, very lyrical kid, man. And I got a great deal of respect for this guy.

Comments

• Rhymesfinest
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Can't wait to hear Scarface over some classic Eminem Production

Scarface would be perfect over a Beat like The Way I Am or Renegade
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited April 2011
    Options
    dretox didnt u c face give K=RINO a shout out da same proud blk man that got da redneck SHOOK? lollll
  • ChuckieInDaMurderAve
    ChuckieInDaMurderAve Members Posts: 1,787 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    When did this interview come out? AFAIK, Scarface is in jail atm over some child support ? .
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options
    When did this interview come out? AFAIK, Scarface is in jail atm over some child support ? .

all i know is this interview is OLD itz not nu...
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited April 2011
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    dretox didnt u c face give K=RINO a shout out da same proud blk man that got da redneck SHOOK? lollll

I did but 95% of the interview was Scarface praising Eminem for his Rapping and his Beat Making
  • ChuckieInDaMurderAve
    ChuckieInDaMurderAve Members Posts: 1,787 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    all i know is this interview is OLD itz not nu...

I figured. Just read some of it, and I think it's from August or something.
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    this is an old ass interview. but good job cutting back on the eminem threads like you said you would.
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I did but 95% of the interview was Scarface praising Eminem for his Rapping and his Beat Making

y aint marshall respond 2 this?

^ how come da redneck can send a WARNIN 2 a BLK WOMAN like MC but da cat got da redneckz tongue wit da BLK MAN?
  • Rhymesfinest
    edited April 2011
    Options
    y aint marshall respond 2 this?

^ how come da redneck can send a WARNIN 2 a BLK WOMAN like MC but da cat got da redneckz tongue wit da BLK MAN?

No 1 knows who he is Em doesnt no 1 just like most people dont know him

Why you focused on Eminem dissing Mariah just harmless fun at the end of the day

But not worried about R Kelly having sex with minors, Chris Brown beating Rihanna, C Murder killing a teenager etc

The words of Foolish Pride a few Lines on that Song are really as serious as those kinda actions in your opinion?
  • MrCrafty
    MrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • MrCrafty
    MrCrafty Members Posts: 1,624
    edited April 2011
    Options

Why you focused on Eminem dissing Mariah just harmless fun at the end of the day

But not worried about R Kelly having sex with minors, Chris Brown beating Rihanna, C Murder killing a teenager etc

The words of Foolish Pride a few Lines on that Song are really as serious as those kinda actions in your opinion?

since when is harassing a female who did nuttin to u harmless fun? eminem is a ? who picks on people he knows can't do nuttin back
  • gee757
    edited April 2011
    Options

smh so thatz ya xcuse no1 knowz who rino is but FACE is givin him a shout out come on now that dont even make sense just cuz WHITE EMERICA doesnt know who k=rino is that doesnt mean da STREETZ/UNDERGROUND dont know who he is...plus this provez feminem is a ? cuz hell attack a BLK WOMAN like mariah but that redneck wont say ? 2 da BLK MAN cuz he knowz hell get murda;d lolll & yes a white redneck dissin blk women is worst then all that especially since that racist redneck is rapin BLK MUSIK!