Who the hell are yall ? ???

Options
Black Boy King
Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in The Reason
? be in threads talkin bout JayZ, Pac, BIG and all their no name associates like they was in the midst of the drama. Talm bout they kno who was where and when and "Stretch met that ? at the gas station!" and ? . Like where are your sources? Are they some old ass interviews? If so, how you know them ? tellin the truth to begin with???

This stems from that Prodigy thread about his book, but I see it all the time in this forum. People talkin bout all this behind the scenes ? , I'm like "who the ? are you though? Are you in the book?" . I'm more prone to believe P since he was there than some keyboard jockey that knows how to type slick.

Just wonderin, cuz I feel like I'm missin somethin. Most yall ? is my age (20-25), yall wont old enuf to know what the ? grown folk was beefin bout. wtf? this always had me stumped...

Comments

• Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I be wonderin' this ? too.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i wonder if they can go a day w/o talking about jayz, pac & biggie
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So it was me Jaz-o Jay and ta ta right so we sitting in Jay mama crib at the kitchen table and ? doing the cipher thing and they like yo what ya rap name gon be and i was like call me

MC The Rapper and then them ? busted out laughing and ? . And i'm like are you ? serious Ta Ta ? ya ? man is Ta Ta and Jay how you go from Shawn Carter to

Jay-z damn you on Jaz ? and Jaz-o what the ? is that ? . So needless to say i didn't ? with them ? after that. ? they probably wouldn't remember the event happened .

true story
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol yo this ? is crazy.....cats be actin like they was there......taking ? word over others like they built some sort of relationship...lol....
  • birdcallaveli
    birdcallaveli Members Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • ustreet_monsta
    ustreet_monsta Members Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    1078584.gif

• Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I thought is was common knowledge that ? on the IC were omnipresent
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    We been out here ? ..........lol
  • Tha-Realist
    Tha-Realist Members Posts: 491
    edited April 2011
    Options
    so it was me jaz-o jay and ta ta right so we sitting in jay mama crib at the kitchen table and ? doing the cipher thing and they like yo what ya rap name gon be and i was like call me

mc the rapper and then them ? busted out laughing and ? . And i'm like are you ? serious ta ta ? ya ? man is ta ta and jay how you go from shawn carter to

jay-z damn you on jaz ?
    and jaz-o what the ? is that ? .
    so needless to say i didn't ? with them ? after that. ? they probably wouldn't remember the event happened .

True story

lol............
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    LOL. Alotta you ? posting in here are the ones t/s is talmbout
  • ytownborn
    ytownborn Members Posts: 420
    edited April 2011
    Options
    This thread is long overdue. It will get slept on though.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So, me, tupac, suge, and daz showed up at my cousin kurupt's crib to smoke some, drink some, and shoot dice. ? 2pac pull out a bow and arrow talkin bout, "bet i can shoot this off suge's head." me daz and kurupt looking at each other like, "wht he say?" We bust out laughing like whatever and ? , this ? ? . Suge step up, pull out 3g's from his pocket and say, "3g's say you cant shoot ? from my head." Pac accepted that challenge. We go to the backyard all anticipate this ? , lol. Suge, with his ? ass, put a orange on his head and stands at the end of the yard. Pac gets ready to shoot his arrow, when all of a sudden, suge's ? ass slips, turns around and bends over on one knee. That ? Pac still shoots the bow and arrow, and the arrow goes right into Suge's ass! Me, daz, and kurupt bust the ? out laughing! Pac, with a drunkin smile, walks up to suge who is pain with a arrow up his ass, and says to suge, "your my ? now, ? . hahahahaha."
  • Nut Did N' Cider
    Nut Did N' Cider Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    So, me, tupac, suge, and daz showed up at my cousin kurupt's crib to smoke some, drink some, and shoot dice. ? 2pac pull out a bow and arrow talkin bout, "bet i can shoot this off suge's head." me daz and kurupt looking at each other like, "wht he say?" We bust out laughing like whatever and ? , this ? ? . Suge step up, pull out 3g's from his pocket and say, "3g's say you cant shoot ? from my head." Pac accepted that challenge. We go to the backyard all anticipate this ? , lol. Suge, with his ? ass, put a orange on his head and stands at the end of the yard. Pac gets ready to shoot his arrow, when all of a sudden, suge's ? ass slips, turns around and bends over on one knee. That ? Pac still shoots the bow and arrow, and the arrow goes right into Suge's ass! Me, daz, and kurupt bust the ? out laughing! Pac, with a drunkin smile, walks up to suge who is pain with a arrow up his ass, and says to suge, "your my ? now, ? . hahahahaha."

Sound credible
  • kuueywo
    kuueywo Banned Users Posts: 50
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Дружба прикольные девушки в липецкой области интим знакомства на пушкинской найти жениха в великом новгороде сексзнакомства для женатых мужчин найти девушку для секса найти любовницу в новокузнецке. Женщины секс в серове познакомиться с бисексуалом в березниках с кем изменить мужу уссурийск найти красивую девушку в беляево парня для встреч на таганской. Парни здесь фразы для знакомства в аське, прикольные девушки в липецкой области любовницу для тайных встреч в орехово-зуево любовницу для встреч в отрадном зажечь в отрадном познакомиться с холостым на площади революции знакомство для секса в уфе знакомство для секса в новотроицке любовная встреча в соликамске хочу встретиться Женщины прикольные девушки в липецкой области знакомства для секса найти жениха в пензе приятное знакомство в мытищах для знакомств найти любовницу в филевском парке. Женщины знакомство в одинцово прикольные девушки на дмитровской половые оргии в текстильщиках онлайн секс на чкаловской девушку без комплексов на жуковской. Ищу для знакомств девушку развлечься на боровицкой, прикольные девушки в липецкой области секс разврат в ленинск кузнецком садомазо в калуге онлайн секс в гатчине найти секс на петровско разумовской сходить налево нальчик снять девушку на ночь великий новгород найти любовь на сходненской секс на ночь Встретиться прикольные девушки в липецкой области секс на 1 2 раза рандеву в рязанской области с кем познакомиться в электростали интим знакомства на проспекте завести друга в хмельницком. Знакомства интим знакомства в парке культуры секс контакты в спб познакомиться с лесбиянкой в ленинске кузнецком необычный секс в сахалинской области найти секс в чите. Женщины здесь
This discussion has been closed.