Have You Ever Met One Of Your Favorite Rappers?

Options
Brian B.
Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2011 in The Reason
Im gonna have the opportunity 2morrow when Zedzilla & Starlito come to my city for a show

I got an advance pass for a meet & greet w/ the artist

& Lito has been one of my favorite rappers for some years now

he even used some of my beats... how real is that

Starlito_I_Still_Love_You_Live_From_The_Back_Of_C-back-large.jpg

Comments

• G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    never "met" one..

my group opened for playa fly once...in some ? ass club in tunica...

while he was performing we was gettin hype right behind him on camera...kinda like hype men..
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited April 2011
    Options
    One day in Nebraska, I was at a corner store buying a pack of newport shorts. Ice Cube was behind me in line. He was a few dollars short for a pack of newports. He come out the store, and he see me put a smoke in my mouth and put the pack away. I'm already in a bad mood, so he ask me, "can i get a square off you." "Sorry homie, my last one." I say to him. "? , I just saw you put a whole pack of newports in your pocket. You want a quarter ? ? I got a quarter!" He says back. I tell his non hearing ass, "its my last cig. Why you worried about what the ? is in my pockets for?" Cube looks at me with a mean grin and says, "whateva ? . be like that." and walks off angrily. I dont share my newports.
  • Sep-00
    Sep-00 Members Posts: 210
    edited April 2011
    Options
    didn't meet him but i did see Biggie perform
  • FOREVER92
    FOREVER92 Members Posts: 455
    edited April 2011
    Options
    juelz came into red lobster while i was working....
    i aint said nothing tho.. i dont get star struck that ? for ?
  • kingofdetroit
    kingofdetroit Members Posts: 519 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    2003, my senior year in H.S. I guess it was a BP2 Promo but there was a city-wide attendance contest, which ever Detroit Public School had the highest attendance for a month got Jay-Z as "Principal For A Day" or whatever. Mind you, I went to Cass Tech which is the largest school in Detroit, had the most students and we already had to hold a 2.5 GPA mandatory to stay in school so we had to stay in that ? anyway so we won and Jay came through with Bleek and Dj Clue. The Principal wouldn't let Hov do the principal thing or let him perform for us because he worried about the lyrics but He let Hov have a meet and greet with the kids that were on the honor roll so me and my ? snuck in that ? ASAP and got to shake his hand and listen to him talk to us about staying focused and using school as a tool to get ahead in life. That was one of those moments in Hip Hop that I'll never forget, especially because he was my fav. rapper since Hard Knock Life dropped.
  • Tree Fiddy
    Tree Fiddy Members Posts: 1,294
    edited April 2011
    Options
    If I had the choice between a free sandwich and meeting my 'favorite' rapper, I would choose the sandwich.
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    met kool g rap at this store around my way i was like 15. his boy was like come here little dude you know who this is i said kool g rap he asked me what i was listening to in my walkman i said ol ? bastard he was like go pick up my album dapped it up and kept it moving
  • Tree Fiddy
    edited April 2011
    Options
    met kool g rap at this store around my way i was like 15. his boy was like come here little dude you know who this is i said kool g rap he asked me what i was listening to in my walkman i said ol ? bastard he was like go pick up my album dapped it up and kept it moving

wow pretty wack story ?
  • brombonze
    brombonze Members Posts: 406
    edited April 2011
    Options
    met B.I.G. in a club in Va. real cool dude, met Red, ? and Keith Murray at a college show. ciphered with Kane
  • Tree Fiddy
    edited April 2011
    Options
    brombonze wrote: »
    met B.I.G. in a club in Va. real cool dude, met Red, ? and Keith Murray at a college show. ciphered with Kane

Damn ? , good ? !!!
  • RXMasked
    RXMasked Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Nope but if I did then I hope they be cool. If they're a ? , I have no problem dissing they're ass back.
  • wordsRweapons
    wordsRweapons Members Posts: 3,217 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I met Kanye West once. He let me and a couple other ? run a train on Amber Rose while he made a beat in the other room. I hope he didnt try and use my ? moans as a sample though.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    2003, my senior year in H.S. I guess it was a BP2 Promo but there was a city-wide attendance contest, which ever Detroit Public School had the highest attendance for a month got Jay-Z as "Principal For A Day" or whatever. Mind you, I went to Cass Tech which is the largest school in Detroit, had the most students and we already had to hold a 2.5 GPA mandatory to stay in school so we had to stay in that ? anyway so we won and Jay came through with Bleek and Dj Clue. The Principal wouldn't let Hov do the principal thing or let him perform for us because he worried about the lyrics but He let Hov have a meet and greet with the kids that were on the honor roll so me and my ? snuck in that ? ASAP and got to shake his hand and listen to him talk to us about staying focused and using school as a tool to get ahead in life. That was one of those moments in Hip Hop that I'll never forget, especially because he was my fav. rapper since Hard Knock Life dropped.

get off his ?