Comments

• EbonyTran
    EbonyTran Banned Users Posts: 570
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    cant you read when you not wanted, or did they cut out yo eyes too
    frankenstein ass ?

Daddy I only said that because last time my IP address got banned. LOL a ? don't give a ? about a account ban.
  • Plop Star
    Plop Star Members Posts: 8,833 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ? ass ? you got me ? up
    i can tolerate ? when they act normal
    but yo ? ass takin this ? to a whole nother level with all these ? ass threads
  • EbonyTran
    EbonyTran Banned Users Posts: 570
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    ? ass ? you got me ? up
    i can tolerate ? when they act normal
    but yo ? ass takin this ? to a whole nother level with all these ? ass threads

I don't need you to tolerate me. You need to respect me as a woman. do you disrespect your mother, sisters and aunts and call them ? and ? . I'm a female get it right.
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    WTF? It is bad enough that I have to be somewhat "accepting" of this ? in my everyday worklife.

I can't relax on a weekend on a HIPHOP site without having to put up with this ? ? ?

I'm not flooding the ? /? chat sites with Biggie / Pac debates.

Get the ? off of here... ? DAMN Mister Cee ? up the hiphop game.
  • Plop Star
    edited April 2011
    Options
    EbonyTran wrote: »
    I don't need you to tolerate me. You need to respect me as a woman. do you disrespect your mother, sisters and aunts and call them ? and ? . I'm a female get it right.

you are not a female, you just a ? wit no ? ...........you get it right
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    yo this ? is getting really out of hand real talk

i know that you are an alias,,,,ur ? ass remarks and scust post shows proof that u are not a respected fashionable ?

trannys dont go around and act all nasty and hoeish towards a bunch of straight or ? men...they are usually poised and try to act very very lady like

all your nasty ass ? remarks and ? and using this lifestyle ass a way to mock STRAIGHT and ? men on here is proof that your some downlow ? ass lonely ? ?

snickering behind the computer at the nasty ass ? your saying to all these men....this is just ? gross grow the ? up and get off of here,,,sont nobody wanna see them nasty ass gifs n ? wtf is wrong with you...

i tried to be respectful and come at you like a woman...to another woman..,,in which if u were a real ? u would have been in conversation and would have told your story and so forth....u dint even send me the pic

but u choose to troll the site like a ? ? in the ? ? that u really are and tease and taunt these men like a nut soaked slime ball

someone needs to ban this ip real ? fast a mod already told me it was a unique one......gosh set this ? the ? out! im tired of seeing it!
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    this ? really thinks he's a female...FAIL!!!
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    Options
    EbonyTran wrote: »
    Why you so angry babe? Come here and gimme mama a kiss. 2d29au0.jpg I'm not going anywhere boo. Instead of worrying about Homos you need to learn how to type a complete sentence. If you would've spit in my face you would've got yo face chopped and screwed like that other ? . I'm not desperate for ? honey and I can get it whenever I want (? chase me). No, my father and brother ain't ? . ? ? you and this raggedy ass site. The registration will have to be closed down for me to leave otherwise DEAL. I'm gone post right here every day all day if you don't like it oh well get over it. Lmao Also, the word "? " doesn't offend me like you would want it too.

tinypic url implies that picture was saved....
    1259070635810.jpg?1259071548
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    is this Ms. Dolla's brother?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    da ? is this ? ?
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I think you all should respect Ebonytran's right to be a woman and the fact that she has embraced her inner Venus goddess. You go girl. You intolerant bigots ought to have some more sense this is such a setback for human rights. We all should accept each other for who we are . Ebonytran you don't have to be sad boo if you need hugs i'm here.
  • Dakari
    edited May 2011
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    I think you all should respect Ebonytran's right to be a woman and the fact that she has embraced her inner Venus goddess. You go girl. You intolerant bigots ought to have some more sense this is such a setback for human rights. We all should accept each other for who we are . Ebonytran you don't have to be sad boo if you need hugs i'm here.

gtfoh!!!!!!!!
  • beans1612
    beans1612 Members Posts: 31
    edited May 2011
    Options
    damn ? and females going ham at this thread...damn i knew i had to join this ? !!!!!
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Why won't it go away?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited May 2011
    Options
    p-dogg77 wrote: »
    i think you all should respect ebonytran's right to be a woman and the fact that she has embraced her inner venus goddess. You go girl. You intolerant bigots ought to have some more sense this is such a setback for human rights. We all should accept each other for who we are . Ebonytran you don't have to be sad boo if you need hugs i'm here.

gtfowtb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »

lmaoooo
    well how would u feel if he or it or she or watever he she or it is....kept on making nasty remarks to you about ? you in the ass and all the ? even though it or he/she knows that you are straight? n i can see if it or he/she was respectable and wasnt going around using it or he/she's sexuality in such a lude and ? matter.....but it or he/she is so....and on top of it al its not even a real ? ! its an alias!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dakari
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    says the ? that posted one in the illpix...

ether cold as Canada
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Jamel any truth to these allegations? Ice is a member of the light skinned coalition and I will give him the benefit that a man of his stature would not engage in such atrocious actions.
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ? acting like they didn't see this.

nhHuruma.jpg
  • Dakari
    edited May 2011
    Options
    aint no ? ? enough to ? Huruma.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dakari
    edited May 2011
    Options
    classic
    what????? I'll take care of this ? ...........
    2hf4c2t.jpg

lulz
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    i bumped the thread...

Ice,your rebuttal?
  • Plop Star
    edited May 2011